SV OU SPECS Tera Dark Darkrai Peak 1900+ elo top #40

Vorulito

formerly PedroGreg
is a Tiering Contributor
images_75.jpg

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_3.png

Hello everyone, I come to publicly post this rmt to challenge a despicable person who has been arrogant towards the entire Brazilian community and say that I am training hard in teambuild on the ladder and in the gym. this person is Beraldo
I'm going to shock the world on 09/12/24 at Ipirapuera Park, I'm going to break your jaw Beraldinho. Without further ado, let's introduce the team that will knock out this despicable person once and for all and end his legacy of arrogance.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
491.png

The team had the initial idea of being built with a pokemon that I find very interesting and fun to play, which is darkrai, especially specs with tera dark, as it is the central idea of the team, most of the time you will use him as a lead and click your tera for absurd damage, not to mention the flinch factor, which is something that has the potential to be so stupid that it makes you reverse lost games or end the game as soon as possible if you get it early. having few solid switches for this, especially when you have one of the highest speeds in the meta, loses only to :dragapult: :zamazenta: and :deoxys-speed:

I decided to sacrifice focus blast on it as I judged 70% acc to be very inconsistent, and judged trick to be something better to break fat teams since this team ends up having a certain difficulty against pokemons that are solid switches for darkrai, as is the case with :ting-lu: :primarina: :clefable: :blissey: and :garganacl: if this one has tera fairy, thus making these threats no longer so dangerous and I still have sludge bomb to deal with them eventually.

Although dakrai is very strong, it still suffers from serious problems, in addition to fairies, such as hazards, as it naturally will not be a sweeper itself, but rather a pokemon that will enter the field at the right time to deal its damage and leave. and also booster energy, which can make him vulnerable as he is relatively fragile in such an offensive meta.
Because of this, I started with a more defensive core to help him define his role more easily.

Darkrai.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
980.png

The next step was to think about a defensive core to accompany :darkrai: I chose to start with :Clodsire: as he is very punctual in what he does but he does it with mastery, he has an easy time walling fairies in general thanks to his huge sp.def and still manages to It does well against weather, be it sun or rain, thanks to water absorb, which are extremely worrying factors for :darkrai: as it always ends up being slower than, for example :walking wake: and :barraskewda: and clodsire can play the role of holding them back.

Another example for good absorb use is in relation to :alomomola: very common in fatter teams, which can easily pass wish to pokemons that usually wall darkrai and you can cancel its flip turn by pressing it with toxic or another pokemon that is behind
Which has ability is much more advantage outside stalls, particularly for me.
His moveset is designed to not leave him so passive in front of :primarina: :ogerpon-wellspring: and :clefable:, even though the latter is not so pressured by poison jab the move ends up bothering him a little due to the high number of pps, in addition to an occasional poison that you can get in other Pokemon that aren't fairies.
toxic is always a good option whether to play aggressively, getting in the face of :ting-lu: and :great tusk: and massively weakening their potential.

His chosen tera was dark, although I no longer consider it as good as before, as special sweepers in general are very common accompanied by tera poison or steel, as is the case with :latias: preventing them from giving toxic and not helping you in any way. against stored power, however it can still be very good to play over :slowking-galar: future sight if your darkrai is pressured.

Clodsire.png
823 (1).png

The next one is one of my favorites in this gen, and is very important to continue providing pressure to the team and be another answer to fairies, and fighters.
:Corviknight: has an easy time fulfilling his role as a pivot, healing with roost, dealing damage with rocky helmet and still dealing good damage with brave bird, whether in :iron valiant: or :great tusk: which can become a threat to the team after a rapid spin, its The function is basically to block threats, kill them or reset the game so that :Darkrai: can continue to press, because once the booster energy is spent, even if the Pokemon in question does not die, its potential drops drastically, as is the case with :Great Tusk: and :Iron-valiant:

His tera in question can be either flying to further amplify BB damage or ghost to deal with zamazenta in more extreme situations, however in fact, it will be very rare for him to use tera in the match. I myself only remember using it twice on this climb

Corv.png
445 (1).png

The next choice was something I would like to revive, which was the tank :Garchomp: I think it's extremely interesting for a meta full of dangerous sweepers thanks to dtail and even more so the fact that :zamazenta: is less common with subs acctualy, which makes me have more safety in using it.

His moveset and function is simple without any big secrets, he will be the one who puts rocks on the field, takes field sweepers and also causes tons of damage passively thanks to rocky helmet + rough skin, even more so with the help of endure that makes this damage is further amplified,
It can also be a great way to punish u turns, whether from :meowscarada: from :cinderace: or even :dragapult:
It is very important especially to deal with :roaring moon: :zamazenta: when it doesn't have a sub and :gourging fire: if it doesn't have tera fairy (physical sweepers in general) which can easily threaten darkrai and the entire team after a dd.

Its ev spread guarantees it to be faster than :raging bolt: timid max speed, something very appreciated since it is one of the strongest pokemons in the meta in my opinion and it can be a big problem with thunderclap if for some reason its clodsire is weakened

Tera fairy is mainly due to canceling :gourging fire: breaking swap drastically reducing :zamazenta: body press damage and having a better MU against :Dragapult:

FatChomper.png
815 (1).png

The next choice was to make a much loved and talked core for me :Corviknight: and :Cinderace:

In general, it is an excellent Pokemon, especially vs HOs thanks to the court change for being able to take webs out of the field and still be very fast with a turn.

With its decent atk + double u turn with crow you have a good way to gain hazard control most of the time and still manage to maintain valuable pressure for :darkrai: Sucker Punch is an essential move for me to deal with, especially with :Dragapult: a Pokemon that can be extremely annoying, especially on a team like Focus and :Darkrai:

its synergy with :garchomp: is also very interesting, since physical pokemon are subject to making contact with it and taking a lot of damage or else they end up not having the option to set it up thanks to dtail, thus making :gouging fire: not Such a big threat since :Cinderace: is completely passive against him.
he is also extremely important to pressure :Ting-Lu: together with :Corviknight: thanks to the double u turn, causing a particular :darkrai: threat to be greatly weakened and pressured

Cinder.png
386_f4.png

To close, I put :deoxys-speed: with sub, a very interesting way to deal with :kingambit: when my team is weakened, as I noticed that the team was suffering a little with him on some occasions. and thunderclap for :raging bolt:

:deoxys-speed: is the pinnacle of speed control, it has the ability to outspeed zamazenta dragapult and even manages the incredible feat of being faster than :great tusk: after a booster energy or rapid spinn or even a :gouging fire: after a dd.

In general, I usually use :deoxys-speed: in the late game and not in the early game to set rocks/spikes to deal damage with sach or whatever, as most people do, as it is a way of controlling the game, basically It's my last resort that can bring me victory, thanks to its incredible speed.

Deoxys-S.png

Final considerations:

I'm not going to lie, the team is pretty cool but it's more fun than actually functional, but I believe that in the mid ladder it's really good because few will know how to punish :darkrai: to make eventual suspects the team can perform very well, I for example managed to do it 30-3 with him before starting to lose much more frequently. fat teams like I said, especially with :Gliscor: that cancels out Cinderace + Raven's core end up hurting :Darkrai: a lot, as there will always be hazards stacked on the field and the team won't have enough firepower to break most of the time, MUs against stall are practically unplayable, so be warned.

If you want to click, you will have turn 1 to deal damage with a cool Pokemon with your brain turned off, win some games and laugh a lot with other people thanks to flinch, this team was made for you, because without a shadow of a doubt, despite being very far from the best team
that I did this is the most fun, I had a lot of fun climbing with it and managed to get a reasonable amount of points.
I would be leaving the proof of peak a pokepast and my call to beraldo:

Ce fica fazendo esse personagem aí de MERDA igual o popó, full analfabeto, sem carisma, BURRO, fica humilhando os outro mano. Player novo sem experiencia ce baita que o time ta uma MERDA. EU VOU QUEBRAR O SEU QUEIXO MANO. Eu sei que o seu queixo é de vidro, ce nao ta treinando direito mano, daqui 6 meses mano, me da 6 meses eu vou treinar aqui intensivo na ladder, eu vou chocar o mundo mano, ANOTA AI O QUE EU TO FALANDO, todo mundo aí pode anotar o que eu to falando: 6 meses me da 6 meses aqui. Eu, beraldinho no parque ibirapuera Eu vo ta chocando o mundo mano, pode marcar ai, anota o beraldo e eu nao quero saber dele ta arregando nao. Fica fazendo esse personagem BOSTA ai pros outro, e a gente se ve ai mano.

Last edited:

Vorulito

formerly PedroGreg
is a Tiering Contributor
Love the team, but I put scarf Enam over Deoxys and I’m having more success with that. Deoxys ice beam wasn’t killing Pult and kyurem kinda ate the team for breakfast so I wanted a fairy, and Enam fills in nicely

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)