Spectrum Tournament Round 1 Brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I was supposed to sub to battle Gavia if his opponent never showed, and he ended up showing up, is there anyone else that isn't showing up that I can sub in for?

Roy

streetpkmn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
ok m4ssiah it's unfortunatly impossible for me to battle you at 7 in the morning my time so if you have a good time for both of us, please share.

Well ...............is anyone there who isnt showing up so dat i can battle.Pls tell me if someone isnt cuz im ready to battle..............

That MEANS

Well I face death bee as Atlas still didnt posted????????Pls tell me so I set UP a date and time with him cuz SUNDAY is gonnneeee

2.Groudon80
vs.
5.Balou
Balou is grounded, so he forfeits the match because he can't make it. Balou, if you get here by Wednesday and battle Groudon, I will take the result of your battle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So am I still in this? I got ungrounded (is that a word) earlier than i should've gotten. So, if I'm still in this, I'm on a lot tomorrow and i'm open for battle time suggestions, just to let you know.

Groudon80 said:
im fine with still battling you, i'll just find you whenever
Preferably before Thursday afternoon...

Freaktron, you and Hipno are battling.

Cougar, you and Picollo are battling now.

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
uh this might be difficult to do as when i can get online it's going to be night in Finland. Is it ok if we battle on the weekend?

0mastar, I subbed you out because you hadn't reported. I said to post here by Sunday, and you didn't. As a result, I thought you had forfeited.

Anyway, I am having a power failure right now and am using a school computer. Please don't expect round 2 until Friday or Saturday.

I'd been looking for Hip since the weekend but never found him online.

Still, I don't mind. You can go on freaktron.

Lost to Roy 6-0 lol. GG. Didn't know he was a mod.... Oh yeah didn't you say this was double elimination... so do I still get a chance to play???

No Response

I haven't gotten a response from Picollo either. And I ever sent the first PM only a little after he posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)