SPL General Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
~ 2 hours of ezio talking during the draft ~

[16:11] <&negres> ezio
[16:11] <Ezio> sup
[16:11] <&negres> maybe next year
[16:11] <Ezio> kk
*Ezio (Mibbit@is.love.baby.dont.hurt.me) has left #raiders

---

15:18:40] <&SPLbot> The Team Raiders up to nominate. Bidders: locopoke / negres
[15:18:43] <%negres> it is time
[15:18:47] <%Solace> o my
[15:18:49] <@tennisace> oh no
[15:18:50] <%negres> this is a man who's been training in the mountains
[15:18:54] <@little_gk> :O
[15:18:54] <%negres> for 15+ years
[15:18:58] <%negres> he's done his time
[15:18:58] <@yondie> LOL
[15:18:59] <&Oglemi> lol
[15:19:00] <%negres> and now he's ready
[15:19:06] <%negres> to play on the Smogon Premier League
[15:19:12] <%negres> !nominate ezio

its ok laurel, im sure someone will buy you at midseason. Think of it this way: if you lose in Week 9, you can go 2-0 in the playoffs!

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
i feel like such a cheap whore, which im anything but. don't give fuck, let's own it sharks! any team I'm in will make the finals, like last year's sharks and wcop. shark rape! every other teams suck

The things that I do for this community.. smh:

Ok most of you may have noticed WhiteQueen's attacks on koko, and koko has been threatning whitequeen again. Some of you may not know where this battle may have stemmed from so I am here to make sure none of you are in the dark about this. As you may or may not know I am the reincarnation of Tupac and i've been blessing this community with my top class rhymes. Here is just another one of them:

It all started on that day
By the way, fuck that day
2 nikkas collided during May
One looked like hitler, the other was gay
Anyway, it's their problem but we niggas gotta pay
watching their down syndromic battle everyday

So this WhiteQueen nigga impossible to bare
you'd think he's hudini's heir
the way she pulls out her fake 'records' out of thin air
brags about them here and there
Time went by and koko was aware
Told him ''post one more shit post if you dare''
But ofcourse WhiteQueen.. refused to surrender
I've been saying he/she can someone tell me this niggas gender?
anyway koko tried to get rid of this pretender
acting as the valiant smogon defender
banned that ''thing'' and left him without a trace
I thought 'never again will i see that (BAN ME PLEASE)s face'

Couple weeks later...

kokoloko vs whitequeen for the world cup whitequeen was no where in sight
he was still banned but he was still allowed to fight
little did we know it would end up an embarrassing night
yeaaah basically koko got his ass handed to him LOL

Generations have gone by, SPL about to start
Out of nowhere WhiteQueen starts to pick koko apart
It began again, the fight that started ages ago
WhiteQueen complained why his price is low
why he was lower than koko
I'll provide you niggas with pictures below
WhiteQueen says he's better at UU and rekindles the flames
Time will tell if WhiteQueen can back her claims

I personally don't give a fuck about the results
I hope you guys can be adults
and attack eachother with constructive insults

Pictures:
koko lookin like hitler:

One of WhiteQueens dick riders posting on his behalf:

WhiteQueen complains about his price:

A Mini battle that occured recently with WhiteQueen bringing up the ban given to him by koko during wcop:

A few samples on how WhiteQueen is an awful poster, it also shows his magical out of nowhere records + some koko hate:

If people are wondering why Malekith sounds like he's on his period. He's been like this every since he choked last wcop, and led spain to a brilliant 14th place finish, and I criticized him for it. Please try your best to accommodate this man, he needs it.

WhiteQueen is on his team, so understandable he's a bit mad. I guess he's into shemales.

Last edited:
that literally just doesnt even apply to this thread lmao. and im sure if niggas took the time to actually give a fuck they could unearth some logs of u flipping out in a goddamn showdown ladder battle so plz go change ur avatar to some wild tiger shit cuz we all know ur stoked, maneuver that ass of urs back into its seat since that one-line dip prob has ur adrenaline firing on all cylinders already, and get off that hypocritical high horse before skylight fucks it.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Just to finish this because I don't want to start a flamewar or something like that.

Masterclass I don't give a fuck about what you say, I don't care. I just say some jokes here but you take it always too seriously, it seems that w/e is said about you here you take it as a personal attack. This is a pokemon forum, don't take it with that seriousness. We are people that are not gonna meet each other irl so live your life man and don't be here each 5 minutes to see if someone posted something about you.

PS: Just to specify: You didnt criticized us (me) in wcop, you were every fucking day annoying us (me) and throwing shit, I can't remember a day of the wcop without you spending (wasting) at least 20 mins to insulte us (me).

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Probably because no one wants to be on the same team as you.
who wouldn't? i am an amazing teammate, as makiri and mop can attest. i dont get all pissy when im benched, i help test battles, i build the most unique teams in the history of Pokemon teams, i have a great personality that lightens up any irc room that i enter unless of course a kokoloko or a masterclass is there to piss me off, and my fabulousness and flamboyance make a muted situation exciting

all of that and quite good at playing Pokemon too. I was top12 in the dpp official smogon individual tournament in 2011, I was top8 in last year's until peachy haxxed the hell out of me. I never have anything less than a .5 winning ratio is any team tournament

sharks will win this season

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)