SPL Statistics Archive Spreadsheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ticken

Lotad & Bulbasaur Enthusiast
is a Top Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
B101 Leader

Hello all, I took it upon myself to create a spreadsheet that has both team and player data for SPL!
-- There's no better time to present it than with a new season upon us!

A tournament rich with history deserves a proper archive, and hopefully what I made does it justice. I wanted to craft a sheet that was more than simple tables with predetermined arrangements, so I carefully came up with neat alternatives to see what works and what doesn't. There are many checkboxes and dropdown lists to customize your search results! There are usage and player record pages to more easily locate public replays! You can even merge old, retired teams into their new brands (in some cases)! Take advantage of everything the sheet offers -- I made it for people to use.

Disclaimer: I took full creative liberty so please be respectful if anything is not to your liking! I am more than happy to consider criticism with the goal of improving the sheet and the user experience. Alpha and Amaranth were tremendous assets throughout the process for data collection and design respectively, but from data collection and validation to design and implementation, it was mostly a one man band. As such, there are still some aspects to improve on, and I am planning to continue developing it going into SPL XIV, but I hope people find use or excitement as it stands now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)