SPL X - Apparel Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings and welcome fellow SPL competitors and spectators!

With the SPL X auction reaching its conclusion and hype being at an all-time high for a tournament, I will now be revealing the next step towards making this the most memorable season to date. I am delighted and proud to announce the launch of our own SPL merchandise! For just a small price you can show support for your favorite team by purchasing a stylized shirt or hoodie representing any of the ten teams in the tournament!

Here's some samples of a few of the amazing items on offer:

Everything from the store is available to purchase right now and will remain available until January 18, 2019. All proceeds from this event will go directly to the total prize pool for Official Smogon Tournament XV this upcoming January.

TonyFlygon edit: The store has now closed! Thank you everyone that purchased Zracknel's merchandise!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Zracknel , a member of the TD team ( ABR Hikari Hogg Luigi Quite Quiet reyscarface TonyFlygon ), or SPL X co-host, Ark

Here's to a great tournament and happy holidays!

It’s over!

Can’t wait to receive my SPL X merchandise. Fingers crossed that everything turns out great!!

My deepest, sincerest thanks to anyone who pitched in for some swag.

Quick shoutout to all the TDs for all of the help, feedback, guidance, critique, and encouragement. Tremendous thanks also to the social media team. This would not have been possible without all of your help. The Smogon community rules. This would have never happened without all of you!

Feedback is super helpful for me! If you feel so inclined, please reach out to me with ANY feedback you may have on anything.

Best of luck to all competitors!! Looking forward to watching more games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)