OU SPL XII - RBY Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a question. Maybe someone more in the loop than I can answer it :)

When it comes to non-OU Pokemon, Articuno is typically one of the most used Pokemon. One can see that in past SPLs as well. Still, 8 uses (3.48%) is relatively high. It's more than one year ago (6 uses, 2.54%) and two years ago (4 uses, 1.72%).
Not that it is too much to speak off since it's still low, but it caught my eye a little bit. Why are people chosing to use Articuno as their trump card (or whatever) when Pokemon like Starmie, Cloyster and even Slowbro are at historic highs in usage? Seems like there have been better times to be successful by using Articuno. What are players reasons to chose it at the moment?

Just something I was curious about...

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I've got a question. Maybe someone more in the loop than I can answer it :)

When it comes to non-OU Pokemon, Articuno is typically one of the most used Pokemon. One can see that in past SPLs as well. Still, 8 uses (3.48%) is relatively high. It's more than one year ago (6 uses, 2.54%) and two years ago (4 uses, 1.72%).
Not that it is too much to speak off since it's still low, but it caught my eye a little bit. Why are people chosing to use Articuno as their trump card (or whatever) when Pokemon like Starmie, Cloyster and even Slowbro are at historic highs in usage? Seems like there have been better times to be successful by using Articuno. What are players reasons to chose it at the moment?

Just something I was curious about...
It's ran alongside Zapdos a lot, because Articuno is so good it counts as two pokemon into Rhydon teams, and Zapdos is so good it counts as two pokemon into Cloyster and Slowbro. Also Slowbro isn't exactly great into Articuno considering Blizz crit does >50%, it can switch in but it's not terribly happy about it. Articuno without an Electric isn't very popular and IMO shouldn't ever really be considered when there's stuff like Cloyster around

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
hey figured id make a post now that my season is over. obviously wish it could have gone better, but ending even isnt the worst and its the first full season of spl ive played since spl7 so im happy with that. overall this season i did not use anything that wild or innovative, but i think i did a few things that were cool so ill just mention them in this post.

:rb/alakazam: :rb/exeggutor: :rb/gengar: :rb/chansey: :rb/snorlax: :rb/tauros:
probably the only team i used this season that i feel was truly "unique" in terms of mon choice/set choice. going into semis i knew i wanted to shake it up a little because i felt i was in a funk with my sets/plays. i landed on wanting to use amnesia rest lax for a couple reasons, 1 being i hadnt really branched out in my snorlax set choices so far 2) being i was playing leru and figured he might have a hard time trying to play around this since he would not be as familiar with the set. this set is honestly fantastic and it was super fun to use in tests, while you still have to be worried about psychics critting you (though it isnt always the end of the world), you change the way your opponent is forced to play around reflect lax, while also being able to 1v1 chansey/opposing lax more easily. the biggest drawback to this set is the lack of reflect which means tauros can crit fish/lax can get more damage on it faster if you cant get up amnesias. to make up for this i decided to go with something else i hadnt used this spl in midgar. i feel midgar complimented this lax set perfectly, being able to punish monolax (which i figured was coming) as well as being able to at least make tauros second guess everytime it clicked a normal move, as well as checking tbolt/stomp bull. i added refchansey as a secondary lax check in case it was eq, as well as being good at spreading para's/sticking around. egg bc i wanted a secondary sleeper alongside gar, and it helped check rhydon which was looking a bit scary with no ice/eqlax+no ice on chansey+gengar. zam as the lead so i could go egg t1 on twavers, as well as so i wouldnt autolose to a zap as much as i would with starmie being the lead.

this team worked out great in the game and this lax set is honestly super fun to use so i would reccomend more people try it out. while you do lack a lot of immediate offense that something like boom/hbeam would be able to provide, and the comfort reflect gives you, its still a really viable snorlax set that could see more usage.

---

:jolteon: :rb/jynx: :starmie: :chansey: :snorlax: :tauros:
:alakazam: :rb/jynx: :starmie: :chansey: :snorlax: :tauros:
not so much of a team here but something i did twice was using jynx in the back. while its been done before im probably the only person thats done it multiple times, and while i dont think its anything revolutionary/amazing its a cool alternative lead play that takes advantage of current meta trends. the current trend of leads pretty much sees them just attacking or switching back to egg/chans t1. jynx is great at taking advantage of both of these, while not seeing a huge downside to your opponent calling it and clicking twave t1 either. in an ideal situation you are able to catch the t1 chansey/egg and get a sleep off on the lead while not taking para yourself so its easier to fish with blizzard+use jynx as the sleepsack. vs opposing sleep leads you have good sleep fodders in zam/mie while having fast mons in the back as well so you arent super worried about them taking sleep since jynx isnt the most reliable mon once its slept something. with starmie clicking blizz t1 as well sometimes now you dont really lose a lot with the jynx t1 play as you arent able to be frozen and it just ends the normal lead mu with jynx having taken a bit more chip.

:rb/jolteon:
mainly talking about lead jolt here which i was probably one of the first to start spamming it recently. i started using it in rbypl and hay/kiichi both caught onto it then since i tested vs them/gave it to them to use in the tour. the idea behind it is basically to just use it to scare out the leads like starmie a bit harder than a psychic would, while also scaring a potential chansey/egg t1 due to the fear of twave+double kick/pin crits. you generally want to go to your sleeper t1 everytime with it, and its great vs ppl that use a lot of mie leads as none of them want to ice move it t1 so egg is very safe against it. i used it three times this spl, on three different builds. one was with the backjynx posted above, the other standard zam/jolt/cloy but with jolt as the lead, and the final with egg as the sleeper+mie in the back. it did some fun things like have nails go to rhydon t1 against it while i went egg etc.

:rb/chansey:
Chansey (F)
Ability: none
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Soft-Boiled
- Sing

twaveless chansey is nothing new, and boltbeam counter has seen some use as well, but i used this set quite a few times this spl and figured i could also shine a spotlight on it. while dropping twave is not smart most of the time, this set compresses a lot of roles and can be a really effective chansey set. one problem with sing chansey is that it can have some trouble against jynx leads unless its seismic, and running seismic means you cant freeze fish/have a worse rhydon mu. tbolt is a good midground in that scenario as it lets you do enough to jynx to force it to rest so you can eventually get a sing off, while also letting you keep ice beam for the aforementioned reasons. tbolt also helps with just normal tbolt things in helping pressure starmie better, making you not useless vs lap/cloy, and just being another attack so you dont get pp stalled by rest mons as easily.

--

thats pretty much all the creative stuff i did this spl, most of the other "creative" stuff was not that great / just grabbed from other people. s/o to Kiichikos and Hayburner for being my main test partners / rbypl goats, both had better records than me and i enjoy talking with both of you about the tier. kiichi in particular for having such a great season+still helping me out a ton when i was questioning team choices/how i was playing. Amaranth for teaching me rby so long ago as well as still being a bouncing board for some of the more out there ideas. and s/o emma for running probably one of the most active spl tier threads ive ever seen and having some great posts that were fun to read. similar to Plague von Karma for all the stuff theyve been doing with the rby community recently as well. love seeing new contributors come in and revitalize a community that didnt have much aside from the tours side of things. see you guys in classic.

Hey as post above I also think it'd be a cool idea to make a post about reviews of my games if anyone is interested

Starting my season against one of the strongest players in the pool wasn't really a cool feeling since I was probably not seen as someone with enough results to even start in spl over Genesis7, so yeah I did not have too much faith in myself in this matchup. When prepping for this week the main thing I had to point out was his gengar usage, and my rby support also agreed with it so that was the main deal, aoa lax or just eq seemed decent here.

G1: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-537193

First sequence to talk about was my chansey vs his lax, after he revealed earthquake once, I thought he'd just think I'd go lax after healing up/scouting for his set, and also beacuse I didn't fully expect him me to be counter+stoss at that point I didn't think it was too common, but as my exeggutor was sleep, eq'ing again was a good play from him regardless and I couldn't get the counter off, I guess I got punished for it after and got parad. Game looked a bit dire for me at this point so I felt like I had to make some plays to be back at it, once he revealed gengar I knew I was probably be fine so I tried my best, I didn't see a reason for him to stay in turn 12 so I just slam again, its not like I lose too much by doing it unless he instantly booms which seemed like a bad play considering what I have in the back, he goes chansey as I slam a couple times and decide to eq on the third to mainly scout for counter, trying to catch gengar wasn't my main idea but it worked out, and again, no reason for him to stay in again and die so I just slam on most likely exeggutor to come in. At this point of the game he was really pressured by my double psychic since his chansey was at 17%, so it was fair for him to catch starmie with the boom on a non recover from me, sadly it got crit, but I still seemed in a decent spot with non parad zam. I'm sure I could've played better the lax vs lax sequence here, so we just went for the bull war after, the burn could seem like it didn't matter but if I didn't get burned he probably could've gone starmie on a hyper beam after, my bull was walled by gengar and I decide to just tbolt since his starmie would wall a regular tauros set so him going starmie was a potential play too, lucky crit from me I guess, and I'm not sure if I can say he choked this endgame by not going starmie vs egg and instead fishing for drops, after killing gengar just boom from egg+tbolt won the game but I decided to ppstall it first with zam because it was free+I could've lost if I missed boom.

G2: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-537198

Got to use my first jolt lead team here, I thought nobody would want to just get twaved t1 with gengar so I tried to catch chansey/rhydon, didn't work out but I still had another sleeper in the back, turns after he reveals that his tauros is walled by gengar so I was glad I saved it instead of saving egg as sleeper, turn 31 probably was a pretty bad play from me but since I lived psychic I just felt like getting the kill, even when going chansey seemed free since his tauros/lax looked to be walled by gengar in case he doubled. Next important turn was 51, I didn't know if he was going to expect me to be boom as last move and I kinda just won if I did but he still had a frozen chansey in the back to scout so I had to think this through. Game was pretty much decided by a tauros war unless I catched his beam with chansey on turn 59 but I don't know if he did.

I've played Serpi a few times in some side tours and he's pretty good, and it was cool to see him have a decent record because he seems like a good guy, anyway, main things to have in count was that he had a high turn 1 chansey usage, cloyster and jynx leads so I prepped according to it since we were on the first weeks of the tour and I thought most people would just stick to their usuals.

G1: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-538336

Not much to say till my reflect lax died to his getting parad till death, I had to make progress somehow and I decide to bring out egg to scare him out and double to tauros on either chansey or jynx, as he goes starmie, seeing how dire the situation was I made an aggro play by slamming it expecting him to not twave and instead double to my chansey, I didn't play well at all with my egg after and better last won so, finely played by him regardless.

G2: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-538348

Lots of fishing this game and I don't think there's too much to say about this game other than me being an idiot and not twaving lax on turn 70 which almost costed me the game.

G3: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-538354

First lapras team I bring at this point and it worked out well, main duty when using it is getting rid of chansey so boomlax seems mandatory for it, and I did catch it so game looked fine, turn 26 I double stun spored since I figured he wouldn't want me to give me a free tauros switch. After a couple decent doubles to tauros and a critI got to reveal lapras and ended up freezing his jolteon which could've been an issue if it had pin missile, I've also been liking confuse ray as last move on lapras during test games and it worked! one thing I think Serpi should have done is to go starmie on first lapras' blizzard then unrevealed jolteon on tbolt, but I'm nobody to criticize.

Toughest mu for me so far since we play a lot and we basically know each others' playstyle so well that it was impossible to actually determine what could be good to bring.

G1: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-539322

So we started clicking and fighting tauros vs tauros turn 6, I got pretty lucky after with chanseys sequence and the game overall, slowbro might have been an issue if I didn't crit it but thats too much to ask for using that mon. I don't think I choked by not resting with lax against his rhydon because I didn't want to risk anything so if I could get an ice beam off game was pretty much mine, but this cursed starmie woke up turn 0-1 3 times!! I almost legit lose the game off that, him resting with don against mine seemed smart as well, thank god I got a para at the end, otherwise it might have come down to 50 50s.

G2: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-539332

We both played similar sequences but I got luckier here, my tauros was once again walled by gengar, I had to play this endgame carefully and saving the 9% egg was key for it, I was scared of him doubling to his tauros turn 41 which is why I decided to surf once, I could have had problems if he predicted my egg after as well, I almost got stomp bullied but it wasnt enough for him.

I'm not sure why but I feel 90% of Nails' teams have either jynx or starmie lead, so I wanted to do jolt lead at least once again, while also thinking about using tbolt as last move on tauros since he does have a decent cloyster usage.

G1: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-541054

Losing 2 mons the first few turns is never a good feeling but I was expecting this to happen before I even played, when I'm usually down in games I just try to get all I can with what I have so I stayed with lax vs starmie, risking drops/crits and it worked well. After a couple paras and getting chip on his tauros, he reveals to be mono ice beam lax which I thought I wouldn't have any issues dealing with, but he is able to pp stall my starmie so I had to fish for a crit with jolteon, which isnt that hard and also got it with a para, I can't deny this might have costed him the game either. I could pressure his jolteon with a few doubles with tauros. I'd like to explain why I beamed the chansey instead of earthquake which probably seemed 'free', I just assumed he wouldn't risk starmie at that point and didn't want to take an ice beam because then I could have lost if he wins the tauros war after, lucky crit from me regardless.

G2: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-541074

The reason why I didn't double to egg turn 1 was because I said, its Nails, he's gonna expect it and blizzard turn 1 so I tried to overpredict and ended up paraing his chansey which was not what I wanted. I really wanted to kick again turn 4 or make a better play than going egg because it was pretty obvious he'd want to heal up chansey. From turn 19 to 28 I tried my best to make doubles and do some progress but the second time I tried to double to his rhydon with tauros it was too obvious and he made a good play going chansey on jolteon. I had an horrible mu against rhydon since it walled both jolteon and gengar but almost made it if jolt crit rhydon at the end, well played by him anyway.

G3: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-541087

Tough start from me, basically playing a 3v5 from turn 26, I guess it was time for me to get a bit lucky. Turn 39 was a tough one and I tried to play with my timer to confuse him a bit and threatening with staying in and not going to the obvious tauros, but I was also seeing possible scenarios in case he doubled, I don't think I had another play but to stay in with rhydon since I didn't want to sack starmie yet because then I couldnt sub up in front of chansey and could get slept through it. He made a really good play going egg then chansey to reflect up so I had to force him out or stay in against boomlax, he did scout for it and I even had it clicked but I figured he'd sack lax, I also don't think booming with egg was his best play afterwards and rhydon just won then.

Hay has impressed a lot with some recent RBY showings and I'm glad he had the chance to start in spl, I think he's more than decent so yeah

G1: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-542097

I figured he wasn't going chansey during the first turns so it was kinda obvious it was a chanseyless team, his sandslash last surprised me but sadly for him it couldn't do much, not much to add to this game.

G2: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-542103

I'll just skip to the turn where I stay in with rhydon vs egg to eq... yeah I was just feeling so ahead/thought he'd double to lax on my starmie that I felt like doing that, but either way it was gonna be hard to actually make progress with rhydon against mega drain egg since I didn't have rockslide to actually do damage to it, ended up losing the game and very deserved.

G3: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-542108

Average rby game till I decided to 'sack' tauros to his chansey turn 32, I felt like it was worth to take that damage on it since I had lapras in the back, even then I was confuse ray again and not hyper beam so I had to get a bit lucky at the end.

I think everyone at this point noticed spies' usages when scouting him, having an impressive amount of 0 Alakazams, 0 zapdos and 0 jolteons in over 13 games, however I never want to assume my opponent is not gonna bring something so I just went with solid teams

G1: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-543541

Said solid teams but mine just had an autoloss mu vs vic if it hits all its wraps, tho usually that kind of team is better with jynx lead since starmie is the only thing that outspeeds it and threaten it. Endgame was a bit tricky, I needed a couple ice beams off on his lax to let him in bodyslam range from my tauros and not having to risk beam on chansey but it happened either way, I subbed up turn 57 because I could get a safe eq on his tauros after and he was never gonna go straight to it since I wasnt in blizz range, after that I just tried to maximize my odds.

G2: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-543547

Game wasnt looking good at all at first but thankfully surf starmie was there to save the day, zapdos+rhydon was an interesting duo to see and it surprised me, dont have much to add and I think I played fairly ok this series.

I respect troller a lot and was very excited about this mu since we were both undefeated at this point, but the outcome might not have been what I wanted

G1: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-543999

When I first saw porygon I was like okay I just lose to this, I can't make progress off this since I was boomlax, so what I tried to do was double between chansey and lax a few times and wait the chance he stays in expecting it and I twave pory with chansey, even if he doesnt have to risk it, it happened but I didnt twave and couldnt catch it off guard. I had to risk my tauros to kill his chansey at that point, so yeah I got owned

G2: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-544000

Booming on his chansey that early was so horrid but I didnt think he'd porygon twice so after this it was pretty much over, I could've beat pory this time since I was aoa lax but I guess I tilted a bit, even then endgame was somehow closer than I thought but still got owned, props to him for this either way

I'll be honest here, I was having issues outside mons and didn't really play this series well so I wasnt feeling it, I should've subbed out this weeks but oops, still, I got owned, yes, I did not play optimally and got punished

And even if I had to play narwhal, I've never ever beat him in a full set, so I'd prob have lost either way

Coming to what was probably gonna be our last week I wanted to go out in a good way since last week left me a bad taste in the mouth. Something I noticed about Aliss was she never seemed to scout for counter lax if she gets a slam crit on the switch with tauros so I had that in mind, even thought about counter+hyperbeam which is not that common as people drop beam when using it mostly

G1: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-546303

I want to point out her play on turn 27, I knew slam was a roll to kill from that hp so I didn't think she'd risk it and counter but I was wrong and got owned oop, still, my starmie seemed pretty scary with chansey at 1%, I still had to get a bit lucky on the endgame to finish it off

G2: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-546308

Victreebell has always seemed an annoying mon to face everytime, but this time I had faster mons to face it better. Something else I want to point out is that I choked the endgame, my last mon was starmie and it won if it was psychic even if zam didnt wake up but it was surf, so I should have sleep sacked starmie instead, then sack egg once she goes tauros and zam swept unless it was stun spore vic and got very lucky

Overall I think prep plays a good part of rby games, but I also think its way more important to look into your opponents' playstyle, sequences and what they would do in most situations. Hopefully this was a decent read. Thanks again to Genesis7, M Dragon and shiloh for helping me out this season! and also emma for keeping this thread active once again

Just wanted to thank you all for keeping this tier alive. I enjoyed playing SPL very much despite my bad results. just felt crust got me badly and wasn't always capable of taking all variables into account. would say I really liked the series vs Kiichikos and Serpi especially, it was around that time when I started prepping better, still was not enough though lol :blobshrug: anyway, you're all wonderful players and made it clear that RBY deserves to be respected. and thanks to emma for hosting this thread!

emma

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Finals

Moves and Teammates | Combos | Leads
Code:
+ ---- + ------------------ + ---- + ------- + ------- +
| Rank | Pokemon            | Use  | Usage % |  Win %  |
| 1    | Snorlax            |    6 | 100.00% |  50.00% |
| 1    | Chansey            |    6 | 100.00% |  50.00% |
| 1    | Tauros             |    6 | 100.00% |  50.00% |
| 4    | Starmie            |    5 |  83.33% |  60.00% |
| 5    | Alakazam           |    4 |  66.67% |  75.00% |
| 5    | Exeggutor          |    4 |  66.67% |  50.00% |
| 7    | Jynx               |    2 |  33.33% |  50.00% |
| 8    | Slowbro            |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| 8    | Rhydon             |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |
| 8    | Gengar             |    1 |  16.67% |   0.00% |

Playoffs

Moves and Teammates | Combos | Leads
Code:
| 1    | Snorlax            |   16 | 100.00% |  50.00% |
| 1    | Chansey            |   16 | 100.00% |  50.00% |
| 3    | Tauros             |   15 |  93.75% |  46.67% |
| 4    | Starmie            |   12 |  75.00% |  58.33% |
| 5    | Exeggutor          |   10 |  62.50% |  40.00% |
| 6    | Alakazam           |    8 |  50.00% |  62.50% |
| 7    | Jynx               |    4 |  25.00% |  50.00% |
| 8    | Rhydon             |    3 |  18.75% |  66.67% |
| 8    | Gengar             |    3 |  18.75% |  33.33% |
| 10   | Cloyster           |    2 |  12.50% | 100.00% |
| 10   | Slowbro            |    2 |  12.50% |   0.00% |
| 12   | Jolteon            |    1 |   6.25% | 100.00% |
| 12   | Porygon            |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 12   | Zapdos             |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
| 12   | Victreebel         |    1 |   6.25% |   0.00% |
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from KALADIN.

Overall

Moves and Teammaes | Combos | Usage
Code:
| 1    | Snorlax            |  236 | 100.00% |  50.00% |
| 2    | Chansey            |  233 |  98.73% |  50.21% |
| 3    | Tauros             |  231 |  97.88% |  48.92% |
| 4    | Starmie            |  182 |  77.12% |  47.80% |
| 5    | Exeggutor          |  123 |  52.12% |  54.47% |
| 6    | Alakazam           |   99 |  41.95% |  52.53% |
| 7    | Jynx               |   59 |  25.00% |  50.85% |
| 8    | Rhydon             |   53 |  22.46% |  47.17% |
| 9    | Jolteon            |   36 |  15.25% |  44.44% |
| 10   | Zapdos             |   32 |  13.56% |  46.88% |
| 10   | Gengar             |   32 |  13.56% |  43.75% |
| 12   | Cloyster           |   29 |  12.29% |  62.07% |
| 13   | Slowbro            |   22 |   9.32% |  59.09% |
| 14   | Lapras             |   11 |   4.66% |  36.36% |
| 15   | Articuno           |    8 |   3.39% |  37.50% |
| 15   | Victreebel         |    8 |   3.39% |  25.00% |
| 17   | Porygon            |    3 |   1.27% |  66.67% |
| 18   | Persian            |    2 |   0.85% |  50.00% |
| 18   | Moltres            |    2 |   0.85% |   0.00% |
| 20   | Hypno              |    1 |   0.42% | 100.00% |
| 20   | Dragonite          |    1 |   0.42% |   0.00% |
| 20   | Sandslash          |    1 |   0.42% |   0.00% |
| 20   | Dodrio             |    1 |   0.42% |   0.00% |
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from TIBA.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from SPIESC.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from HAYBURNER.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from HAYBURNER.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from FUYURI.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from SMB.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from NAILS ☎ ☎ ☎.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from MAGITEKKNIGHTALICE.
  • Missing 1 Pokemon from HITCHI.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-536686
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-536692
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-536702
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-536737
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-536739
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-536498
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-536505
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-536437
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-536445
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-536452
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-537193
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-537198

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-537762
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-537802
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-537820
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-538396
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-538409
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-538336
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-538348
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-538354
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-538689
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-538698
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-538006
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-538013
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-538034

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-540076
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-540085
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-540045
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-540059
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-540067
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-539597
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-539615
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-539322
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-539332
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-539209
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-539216

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-540768
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-540777
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-540828
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-540344
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-540347
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-540350
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-540417
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-540420
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-540431
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-540392
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-540394
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-541054
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-541074
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-541087

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-541671
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-541672
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-541679
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-542514
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-542534
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-542097
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-542103
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-542108
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-542022
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-542045
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-541431
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-541432

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-542780
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-542783
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-543003
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-543005
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-543010
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-543242
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-543254
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-543530
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-543540
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-543545
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-543541
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-543547

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-544294
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-544314
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-543999
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-544000
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-544342
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-544351
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-544366
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-544382
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-544389
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-544424
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-544428

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-545378
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-545383
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-545397
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-545093
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-545101
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-545109
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-545453
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-545462
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-545523
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-545537
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-545560
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-545492
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-545516

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-546303
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-546308
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-547913
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-547928
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-546285
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-546286
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-546945
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-546970
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-546975
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-547854
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-547861
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-547877

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-548927
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-548938
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-548334
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-548338
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-548353

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-551371
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-551373
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen1ou-551378

Screen Shot 2021-04-04 at 3.37.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-04 at 3.37.43 PM.png

Congratulations to SMB, Leru and the rest of the Wifi Wolfpack for winning SPL XII! Thank you to Ninja, Amaranth, Plague von Karma, EB0LA, Volk, Melanie uwu, and Finchinator for predicting every week (besides one for the last two) and Ninja for winning! They have already messaged me and claimed their free month of Discord Nitro.

Also tagging everyone who played a game of RBY who hasn't posted in the thread yet; we would love to hear any creative sets, analysis of your games, or anything else you want! Nails, Heroic Troller, Hayburner, Serpi, Aliss, SMB, SaDiSTiCNarwhal, dice, Tiba, Leru, MetalGro$$.

Thanks everyone for keeping the thread active, it was a lot of fun! See you all at Classic :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)