formerly Jac
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh if people wanna draft just contact me

/late

edit: im looking for dp / bw before oras so please keep that in mind

Last edited:

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
But there are so many players! How would that work?
I managed the scrub team last time around and I was allowed to get 13 players iirc. I just picked the people I thought were the best who weren't drafted, and we went from there.

Last year, there were more tiers. I would imagine that the scrub team would pick up 8-12 players; 6 starters, and some subs.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm the best best bw2 LC player ever, Round of 16 of last year's smogon grand slam, this tier was never in spl or something, made countless semifinals and finals appearances without even trying, and can easily beat blarajan. draft me

Did somebody say dpp?

Edit: I'm better than abs trust me (suck it nerd) so draft me imo I also have Peter Capaldi as my profile picture so yeah that makes me even better

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sigh, I try to improve this thread with my high quality shit posting and it is immediately ruined by people who don't understand subtlety like the poster above me. This forum needs more Passion, and I don't mean strong emotion, I mean the user #freepassion

I managed the scrub team last time around and I was allowed to get 13 players iirc. I just picked the people I thought were the best who weren't drafted, and we went from there.

Last year, there were more tiers. I would imagine that the scrub team would pick up 8-12 players; 6 starters, and some subs.
He actually hasn't changed his avatar since lcpl last year. #subduingsnovers

GlassGlaceon

My heart has now been set on love
MANAGERS WHO MAY BE UNSURE ABOUT BW2 OR JUST UNSURUE IN GENERAL CHECK THIS POST:

I'll list off some cool users just for you newbies or guys who hated the best LC tier to exist for some reason:

iss aka the onry asian in lc

is a character who's been lurking in the shadows of LC for awhile now after disappearing at the end of BW2 from our community to play VGC for a long while. Although he's been out of LC for awhile, I did end up fighting him bout a week ago and he's still very good. With a bit of polish and training vs other good BW2'ers and a new team or two I'm sure iss will still be a fearsome competitior and one of the best BW2'ers to look out for. Just wipe the rust off of him and he'll be good as new!

Pros
- good knowledge of the metagame
- good battler
- he's asian so his brain is a damage calculator forcing him to never lose by timer.
- very nice person so we wont have another soviet v antgeezy feud

Cons
- likely to be semi to pretty expensive so don't be surprised if he goes for a lot more than u were willing to pay

fitzy72

a very good player despite what the numbers after his name might suggest. Played in LCPL last year and won most of his matches. Was also on the winning team last year so that may be indicative of victory in this year's SPLC.

Pros
- one of the best bw2 players
- knows how to get his team a win
- doesnt ever talk so he wont annoy you

Cons
- he never talks ever so scheduling a match might be rough

Myself

I don't want this to turn into self-glorification: The Movie so I'll just stick to notable things. I started in BW2 and it's remained my favorite tier ever since. I'm adamant and serious about it being the best LC tier alongside DPP (which has gotten me verbally stoned to death by many a player). I went undefeated (although only 2-0, undefeated nonetheless) in the last LC tourney like this and I constantly build teams for not only BW2, but for every tier.

Pros
- I can build teams for most any meta
- I'm pretty good at BW2

Cons
- Known for being prone to hax, especially against users by the name of Infamy
- A little shaky in terms of battle times because school
- I think BW2 is the best LC tier
- Always lose 19 speed ties

Vileman

Best known for his unhealthy obsession with 3-year hiatuses, Vileman hops back on the scene as one of the better BW2 players out there. Vileman is a good teambuilder, and a better battler while also maintaining a positive team spirit because of his complete and utter apathy towards anything without hax

Pros
- Great BW2 battler
- Usually creative with teams/sets
- Good teambuilder

Cons
- loves to fly off of the face of the earth for a couple of weeks to the planet of inactivity
- turns up pretty hard when he gets haxed

Splashyship

Splashyship is one of BW2's best, although he is a native LC Showdown room nerd. Splashyship normally builds one team and sticks to it for awhile, but is very skilled as he has practice with these teams. Splashy is very apathetic about most things going on, but can focus if you wave a sign that says "Ela will come back if you win" in front of his nose the whole time he battles.

Pros
- Very skilled BW2'er
- beats user: GlassGlaceon on a regular basis

Cons
- Very apathetic about a ton of things
- may long for his lost love, Ela, until the timer runs out
- was formerly Chromatic Art's troll buddy

this is all i have time for right now, and i will get to the rest later, but those are the most notable BW2'ers that signed up off the top of my head so far. Hope this helped, managers, and good luck with your BW2 slot.

Last edited:
MANAGERS WHO MAY BE UNSURE ABOUT BW2 OR JUST UNSURUE IN GENERAL CHECK THIS POST:

I'll list off some cool users just for you newbies or guys who hated the best LC tier to exist for some reason:

is a character who's been lurking in the shadows of LC for awhile now after disappearing at the end of BW2 from our community to play VGC for a long while. Although he's been out of LC for awhile, I did end up fighting him bout a week ago and he's still very good. With a bit of polish and training vs other good BW2'ers and a new team or two I'm sure iss will still be a fearsome competitior and one of the best BW2'ers to look out for. Just wipe the rust off of him and he'll be good as new!

Pros
- good battler
- he's asian so his brain is a damage calculator forcing him to never lose by timer.

Cons
- likely to be semi to pretty expensive so don't be surprised if he goes for a lot more than u were willing to pay

fitzy72

a very good player despite what the numbers after his name might suggest. Played in LCPL last year and won most of his matches. Was also on the winning team last year so that may be indicative of victory in this year's SPLC.

Pros

Cons

Myself

I don't want this to turn into self-glorification: The Movie so I'll just stick to notable things. I started in BW2 and it's remained my favorite tier ever since. I'm adamant and serious about it being the best LC tier alongside DPP (which has gotten me verbally stoned to death by many a player). I went undefeated (although only 2-0, undefeated nonetheless) in the last LC tourney like this and I constantly build teams for not only BW2, but for every tier.

Pros
- I'm pretty good at BW2

Cons

Vileman

Best known for his unhealthy obsession with 3-year hiatuses, Vileman hops back on the scene as one of the better BW2 players out there. Vileman is a good teambuilder, and a better battler while also maintaining a positive team spirit because of his complete and utter apathy towards anything without hax

Pros
- Great BW2 battler
- Good teambuilder

Cons
- loves to fly off of the face of the earth for a couple of weeks to the planet of inactivity

Splashyship

Splashyship is one of BW2's best, although he is a native LC Showdown room nerd. Splashyship normally builds one team and sticks to it for awhile, but is very skilled as he has practice with these teams. Splashy is very apathetic about most things going on, but can focus if you wave a sign that says "Ela will come back if you win" in front of his nose the whole time he battles.

Pros
- Very skilled BW2'er

Cons

this is all i have time for right now, and i will get to the rest later, but those are the most notable BW2'ers that signed up off the top of my head so far. Hope this helped, managers, and good luck with your BW2 slot.
Not my fault you have no skill

Also if someone doesn't draft me I will kill every frog on earth

Pros
- good battler

Cons

fitzy72

Pros

Cons

Myself

Pros
- I'm pretty good at BW2

Cons

Vileman

Pros
- Great BW2 battler
- Good teambuilder

Cons

Splashyship

Pros
- Very skilled BW2'er

Cons

hi

Hi everyone I started playing pokemon emerald at the age of 7 since then I have loved and played Pokémon everyday. Just this year did I discover smogon and the lc tier and I am a very good battler please sign me up thanks :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)