Spotify Wrapped

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm one of those people that has a record player and make it a large portion of my personality so I don't even use Spotify, I just listen to stuff on that mostly

before you ask in the car I go for the radio and when I'm walking places I just raw dog it and listen to the environment around me lol

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
hCNb3SUCVX.png

not sure i do listen to skrillex that much actually. better than last year when spotify decided i was an imagine dragons fan...
CFbtZRRbxg.png

no sexy jazz 0/10
NKXwg7MVpa.png

...look, it's been a funny old year...

View attachment 388748
not sure i do listen to skrillex that much actually. better than last year when spotify decided i was an imagine dragons fan...
View attachment 388752
no sexy jazz 0/10
View attachment 388754
...look, it's been a funny old year...

one of my buddies is friends with the fine folks of cleopatrick and used to play with them, so seeing them on some smogon user's top listened playlist is trippy

anyways, I don't have Spotify but my most listened to albums this year were definitely Planet Her and Montero.

P Squared

a great unrecorded history
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
1638431565649.png

i was actually quite happy this year so idk why my audio aura makes me sound like an angsty teen lol. brb tearing around in my nightgown 24/7 sylvia plath because hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have

Ivy

resident enigma
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
I'm one of those people that has a record player and make it a large portion of my personality so I don't even use Spotify, I just listen to stuff on that mostly
you're still too immersed in the mainstream. i get my music through cryptic clues scrawled in lipstick on the walls of my home.

then I have to decipher the musical notes from the clues and imagine the ensemble in my head. if i ever actually play the ensemble out loud, even by humming it, then that means I've gone mainstream and the secret society will shoot me with a tree frog venom tipped blowdart

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)