Spring in Shangrilah-rv

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found three that I want right now and would give you a fourth if you complete a breed project for me.

Shiny Electrike, Shellder, Dedenne.

The bp would be getting me a 5 IV (any five) female tehpig with suckerpunch, yawn, superpower and curse as egg moves (obviously the female tehpig doesn't need to be shiny).
All right....do you have a normal tepig for me to start out with? Or should I search for one.

Trainer_ZER0

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I'm interested in the Shiny Careful Tyrogue. I'll offer anything from your want list (I have all), except for adamant mewtwo which is 2:1 :)

I have your four Pokemon ready. Let me know when we can trade for the three you currently have and also when you finish the Tehpig with egg moves.
I was looking through my boxes for something else, and I found a tepig w/superpower, sucker punch, and yawn! All that's left is to get curse onto it. I'm currently working on another project though, so it might still take awhile

Can you CMT for these two, please?

Xerneas
Fairy Aura
Modest-Lvl 100
42 HP-252 SpAtt-218 Spd
Ultra Ball
31/31/31/31/31/31

Moves: Thunder, Geomancy, Moon Blast, Focus Blast

Yveltal
Dark Aura
Modest-Lvl 100
6 HP-252 SpAtt-252 Spd
Ultra Ball
31/X/31/31/31/31

Moves: Roost, Oblivion Wing, Focus Blast, Dark Pulse

I was looking through my boxes for something else, and I found a tepig w/superpower, sucker punch, and yawn! All that's left is to get curse onto it. I'm currently working on another project though, so it might still take awhile
I'm adding you now so we can trade for the three you have now and simply trade the final later. Also, let me know if you need another tehpig with curse (male or female) and I can easily get that for you so you can have all four moves to get the 5 IVs.

Can you CMT for these two, please?

Xerneas
Fairy Aura
Modest-Lvl 100
42 HP-252 SpAtt-218 Spd
Ultra Ball
31/31/31/31/31/31

Moves: Thunder, Geomancy, Moon Blast, Focus Blast

Yveltal
Dark Aura
Modest-Lvl 100
6 HP-252 SpAtt-252 Spd
Ultra Ball
31/X/31/31/31/31

Moves: Roost, Oblivion Wing, Focus Blast, Dark Pulse
I definitely want a few of your special ball Pokemon. Will you be able to get them to X and Y to trade?

I'm adding you now so we can trade for the three you have now and simply trade the final later. Also, let me know if you need another tehpig with curse (male or female) and I can easily get that for you so you can have all four moves to get the 5 IVs.
A female tepig w/curse would be really helpful.

Would you be interested in trading your shiny absol for a flawless adamant kalos born shiny marvel scale dratini with the egg moves dragon pulse, iron tail, extreme speed, and aqua jet?

Would you be interested in trading your shiny absol for a flawless adamant kalos born shiny marvel scale dratini with the egg moves dragon pulse, iron tail, extreme speed, and aqua jet?
I think I would. I have to get it cloned though. So you will have to wait a day or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)