Sprites n' such! (open for requests)

Hey, these look super cool!

Do you think you could come up with a sprite featuring an older Grimsley (specifically from the USUM Battle Tree which doesn't have a pixel sprite) together with a Bisharp? Any artistic recolors that you want to do on the Bisharp could be cool as well, but thats just up to you if you want to do it - you clearly have a wonderful sense of taste.

Hey, these look super cool!

Do you think you could come up with a sprite featuring an older Grimsley (specifically from the USUM Battle Tree which doesn't have a pixel sprite) together with a Bisharp? Any artistic recolors that you want to do on the Bisharp could be cool as well, but thats just up to you if you want to do it - you clearly have a wonderful sense of taste.
avi for durza (1).png

here you go! :)
Hey Max!

I was wondering if u can make an avatar with a scizor! Sorry if this is too specific but, i want a blonde haired male with sunglasses in the pic next to scizor (maybe even leaning on him) thank u and again, sorry for being so specific
dw it's fine :P
here you go!
ayedan avi.png

enjoy! :D

Last edited:

Altariel von Sweep

Life goes as fast as my BLJs.
is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
Hey, so I have a request. Could you do an avatar based on the Bald guy sprite from BW, but so it's Pink Guy from Filthy Frank, wearing sunglasses, and accompanied by a shiny Wynaut? You don't have to go fast, but, it'd be preferable that you look out for Pink Guy. Thanks and sorry for being so specific.

Hey, so I have a request. Could you do an avatar based on the Bald guy sprite from BW, but so it's Pink Guy from Filthy Frank, wearing sunglasses, and accompanied by a shiny Wynaut? You don't have to go fast, but, it'd be preferable that you look out for Pink Guy. Thanks and sorry for being so specific.
this was interesting but ugh my friends caught me looking for a reference and i will likely never hear the end of it. c:
alt avi.png

I hope this is ok, but could you use the current Leaf sprite and put a Teddiursa wearing a slanted baseball cap to the right hand side of it?
Thanks in advance!
yogi avi.png

qt bear
Hey, these look really cool!

Would you be willing to make an avatar of a Mudkip wearing sunglasses, or the same Mudkip riding a Mantine? It would also be nice if they were big enough to be smogon avatars.
mantine mudkip.png

enjoy :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)