Project SS CAP Battle of the Fortnight - Round 19: GARRETT VS LBN

spoo

is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
- tnm and darek cant be voted this week or next
- atha and shsp cant be voted on this week
- me and quziel can be voted on again if u really feel like it
- also congrats darek :heart:

VOTING IS NOW OPEN FOR BATTLE OF THE WEEK # 5 GO GO GO GO GO

spoo

is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
alrighty well, I don't think the results of the vote are going to be changing in the next few hours so let's get this show on the road

VOTE COUNT
PLACE
USER
VOTES
1st​
Jho​
9​
2nd​
Jordy Mx​
5​
3rd​
Dj Breloominati​
2​
4th​
Rabia, velvet, snake_rattler​
1​

1623961200831.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 4.18.14 PM.png
VERSUS
Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 4.19.25 PM.png
1623961205795.png

kinda sad we don't get to witness jho play SS but I'm sure he's much happier this way so congrats I guess

either way I'm definitely looking forward to our first SM series so far, try to get the game(s) done before monday or tuesday rolls around and gl to both parties !!

spoo

CAP Co-Leader
woo congrats to jho on the win :blobthumbsup:

anyways, we've got a small update that deserves mention -
Screen Shot 2021-06-28 at 2.06.52 PM.png

yep this project is going to shift to a biweekly schedule ! I kind of expect the activity/interest in this project to dip during CAPPL anyways, and with my own personal schedule getting a little busier I think that this change makes sense - voting will now be a week long and the winners will have the entirety of the following week to play their match(es)

that being said, voting is open for round 6! jho and mx can't be voted on this round or next, tnm and darek cant be voted for this round, and atha and shsp are once again free game, go nuts guys

spoo

CAP Co-Leader
abridged conversation from earlier this evening

[3:16 PM] [CARIBOLTS] SPOO: @/rabia @/BinaclePinnacle yall are getting voted on in battle of the week are u both okay with this happening '-'
[7:22 PM] rabia: no
[7:25 PM] [CARIBOLTS] SPOO: what if i said please
[7:25 PM] rabia: i dont feel like it

i understand this is sad for all of us involved especially binpin but rabias 4 votes are currently dead unless he wants to give them to someone else. still gotta pick someone to fight binpin tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)