Tournament SS CAP Snake Draft - Week 5

Tadasuke

Tuh-dah-skay
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
After tallying all the scores, it looks like we'll be doing a tiebreaker to see which team will challenge Jordy's Sizzling Smokomodos in the finals. Both the Malicious Miasmaws and the Red Hot Pyroaks finished the season with a 2/2/1 record and a differential of 17-13, and have agreed to a format of 3 SS Bo1 games for the tiebreaker. I want to thank everyone who played or managed a team in CAP Snake, it's been wonderful having you around and I hope to see you back for the Winter Seasonal!

Tiebreaker:
:Miasmaw:Malicious Miasmaws (1) vs Red Hot Pyroaks (1):Pyroak:
SS1: Lasen vs snake_rattler
SS2: Darek851 vs K3ppr
SS3: Rabia vs xavgb
Everyone has until Sunday, January 10th at 11:59pm GMT-6 to complete their matches. Best of luck!

Last edited:

SHSP

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributor
hot tiebreak hot take predicts

Lasen vs snake_rattler: Lasen's been on fire while Snake's had a weaker season. 60/40 lasen.
Darek851 vs K3ppr: Darek's had a shakier end to the season but I don't see him losing here as the better player. 70/30 at worst for Darek.
Rabia vs Xavgb: good god what a game; think this is very, very close but 1- I'm not wimping out on a predict in a tiebreak and 2- I think Stresh has been slightly more consistent throughout- though it's important to remember that the earlier bo3 between Lasen and Stresh went to game 3 and was very close. 51/49 here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)