Official SS LC Suspect Process - Vullaby Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coconut

W
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
LC Leader
The following users have attained the requirements for the vote on the Vullaby suspect in SS LC.

When voting use the following format:

Code:
Vullaby: [b]Ban[/b]
Vullaby: [b]Do not ban[/b]
In order for Vullaby to be banned, a minimum 60% pro-ban supermajority will need to be achieved.

=================

NOTE TO NEW VOTERS: This forum is moderated; when you submit your post it will need to be approved. Do not worry, this is normal.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message on Smogon or on Discord (Coconut#8762)

If you cannot post here, but you achieved the requirements to vote, DM me.

Do not post anything but your vote in this thread. ONLY POST ONCE. Do not make more than one post or you will be infracted.

To ensure the integrity of the suspect process, voters won't be allowed to change their vote once they submit their post. Think carefully before casting your vote, because you won't get the chance to change it.

The voting stage ends on Friday February 12th, at 11:59 PM Eastern Time (GMT -5); the result will be announced earlier if the missing votes won't have an impact on the decision anymore.

Regarding the Tiering Contributor badge

• Tiering Contributor is awarded to those with 10 tiering-related votes across all tiers or 4 tiering-related votes in one tier.
If you have achieved the above threshold, feel free to DM me with the links to your votes so we can process your request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)