Metagame SS Monotype Suspect #4: Aegislash Voter Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mushamu

God jihyo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
:ss/aegislash:
This thread is for those who have played at least 45 games and have at least 82% GXE on the Monotype ladder to post evidence of their reqs so that they'll be eligible to vote on the legality of Aegislash once the suspect period is over.

To show your reqs, please take a screenshot including the following things:

- Your /rank in the chat, showing your GXE of at least 82% and game count of at least 45 AND
- Your name is prefixed with ASG8 AND one of the following two
- The name in the top right of your PS screen matching the name of the alt you used OR
- The name in the PS chat box matching the name of the alt you used

If you take a large screenshot, please put the image in hide tags to keep the thread clean.

The suspect ends Wednesday June 23rd @ 11:59 PM EST (GMT -4). If your post's timestamp is after the suspect ends, you will not be allowed to vote. No exceptions. Voting will begin after the suspect ends.

This is not a voting or discussion thread.
Do not post anything in this thread other than your proof. All discussion should be posted in the discussion thread instead.

Do not send your vote until after the suspect ends. You will be tagged at that time.

Last edited:

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
1623793273008.png

Made this Ghost team but this goon had discharge on like 5 mons other than Rotom...(clicked Discharge on Dragapult over Hurricane...)
1623793377881.png
Anyways,

This team is built around Mud Shot Spectrier to pretty much guarantee the Poison matchup. Spectrier fails to pick up a KO on Drapion and it's often phazed and I do not like that at all, so I added dual hazards in Froslass and Golurk. (+2 252 SpA Spectrier Mud Shot vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Drapion: 226-266 (65.6 - 77.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock and 3 layers of Spikes) Salac Berry synergizes well with Substitute to outspeed Pokemon like Regieleki and Choice Scarf Excadrill. Frosslass is using Will-O-Wisp over Destiny Bond because...I literally never use that move (maybe it's good on low ladder). Golurk has Toxic for defensive Pokemon like Mandibuzz and Kasib Slowbro with Dynamic+Polt for decent coverage. I slapped Haban Berry on Dragapult because Mimikyu sadly isn't a sweeper through Dragon teams. Destiny Bond is on Gengar to fish for Substitute users or even something stupid like Stored Power Latias/Reuniclus.

Replays:
Ghost vs Dragon
Ghost vs Steel
Ghost vs Electric

I am leaning towards Do Not Ban, fuck Melmetal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)