Non-official SS NFE - Golbat Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Voting on Golbat

When voting, please use the following format:
Code:
Golbat [b]Ban[/b]
Golbat [b]Do Not Ban[/b]
If your name is on the list but you‘re unable to post here, please contact me.

NOTE TO NEW VOTERS: This forum is moderated; if you submit your post but don't see it show up in the thread, then don't worry, it's perfectly normal.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message. Don't post anything but your vote in this thread. Also, ONLY POST ONCE. Don't make more than one post or you will be infracted.

To ensure the integrity of the Suspect Process, voters won't be allowed to change their vote once they submit their post. Think carefully before casting your vote, because you won't get the chance to change it.

Voting will be open until Monday, April 19th @ 11:59:59 PM EST. A 60% majority will be required for Golbat to be banned.

Regarding the Tiering Contributor badge

• TC is awarded to those with 10 tiering-related votes counted in the blind voting forums and who display a general interest in Smogon. You may PM me with the links to your votes if you qualify for the TC badge!

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Eligible Voters: 31
Votes: 17

Golbat
Ban: 4 (12.90%)
Do Not Ban: 13 (41.94%)
Haven't Voted Yet: 14 (45.16%)

A 60% pro-ban majority is required for a ban. We've exceeded a 40% vote for Do Not Ban, making it impossible for the 60% pro-ban majority to be reached. Golbat is not banned from NFE.

Thank you to all who have voted. This thread will stay open for the remaining voters to make their vote. All the votes will count towards the Tiering Contributor badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)