SS SS OU Global Championship 2023: Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clementine

one for the money, two for the show
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
UUPL Champion
won for set 2 gg, lots of fun, was a 2 week deadline fyi budView attachment 512699
post above + you forgot to include the part where you missscheduled, tried to fish for AW, and was lucky enough to have an opponent that was willing to play, opponent that you ended up trashtalking to while lucking the set
gl to your future opponents for dealing with the bullshit that is scheduling with you

Mr.Bossaru

PMPL Champions 2022' ZU GOD\NU GOAT
is a Top Tiering Contributor
post above + you forgot to include the part where you missscheduled, tried to fish for AW, and was lucky enough to have an opponent that was willing to play, opponent that you ended up trashtalking to while lucking the set
gl to your future opponents for dealing with the bullshit that is scheduling with you
I outplayed u hard g3 js,

3d

Prada shoes cuz she prada me
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
activity vs tga, ignored messages on ps and on smogon

Larry

formerly Leru
is a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Requesting activity against Laurel, he missed the scheduled time by 2 hours.

Requesting an extension for my game with Leavers, some pretty messy scheduling from both sides there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)