Announcement SS OU Suspect Process, Round 5 - Voter Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Finchinator just to mention, people are asking for wins (telling other people to forfeit a game which they are losing) just to get suspect test eligibility. They are saying "I am voting Magearna out, so could you please forfeit." I believe, taunting like this is a totally unfair way to get suspect test reqs, and should not be encouraged at any cost. I have a few replays of the same. Will share privately if required.
Please PM me and if you want you can include the remainder of OU Council, too. If not, I will relay it to them. This behavior is strictly forbidden and we will act on it!

jay

I’m thinking bout changing the culture
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
1595956102855.png

TPP edit: confirmed

Last edited by a moderator:
confirming as OUTU rshifu asap
s/o yuipo and TPP for teams

1595980263057.png

TPP edit: confirmed

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: TPP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)