SS RU SS RU The Uncovered Gods (Peak #1 1760, highest elo ever gotten in ss ru)

Aquarius Ghost ❤

Banned deucer.

S/o Flareblitzkreig for the banner

Introduction + Teambuilding process :
Hello all, my name is Aquarius Ghost and I can't thank y'all enough for the amount of support y'all gave me on my last RMT! Anyway, welcome to my 3rd ever RMT, I hope y'all like it. After getting knocked out of Ssnls I noticed I haven't really been on top of my game, a lot of friends started to tell me that I wasn't going to do very well in Tournaments if I don't branch out and try other playstyles. Let's just say that did not end up too well, lol. I realized that everything that I have worked for / achieved off of Stall I would have to restart and do the same for other playstyles and that is something I wasn't willing to do. I started to build a lot of new teams and testing with them until I built this epic Stall team. However, recently RU has become a very Offensive tier because of how much Hazard Stack and Weather teams were being used. After days of testing, I found out that Hazard stack teams recked a lot of my stalls. Just like any ordinary stall, its meant to wall the whole tier or a good amount of it. So after noticing that Hazard stack became more popular and I tried countering that offensive playstyle and failed many times until... I remembered Xatu existed. So I started my journey to build around Xatu and make it into some form of Stall team and thus, I had. Xatu was chosen because of its ability, Magic Bounce, which enables Xatu to reflect status and hazard moves back to the foe, so it basically served as a great form of hazard control. After Xatu, just like most stalls, it enjoys having Wish Passer / Cleric, after testing with Umbreon and other Wish Passers I noticed that they were prone to Hazards and relied on Wish as their only recovery, so I started to look into Regenerator mons and I found out that Audino has Regenerator and Wish + Heal Bell. When I slapped Audino on the team I was like, "yes oml this is about to be so evil." The sheer excitement I had when building with Audino was amazing and jaw-dropping, you would never expect a pokemon like this to be good in such an offensive tier. Next, I needed a Defogger and Galarian Weezing was the best candidate for that because it's able to wall Pokemon like Obstagoon, Zarude, Virizion, and Heracross which would absolutely reck this team if Galarian Weezing was on it, so Gweezing brought nice utility to this team. Registeel was chosen after Galarian Weezing because it served as a Stealth Rocker and because of its sheer defensive presence since it can live any hit from full, it also served as a good check to most of the tier. After Registeel, Pyuk was the perfect Pokemon on this team because of its Water-typing and its ability, Unaware, which basically allows Pyuk to ignore stat changes from sweepers. Finally, the last Pokemon on this team is Shedinja, now you may be like, " Yo aqua u have no electric immunity, ur stall team is bad." Although you are correct, I do not have an Electric immunity, however, there is more than meets the eye. Shedinja serves as my Electric immunity since it is capable of walling Xurkitree and non-Toxic Raikou, and forces 50/50s with Toxictricy, it also has other unique things it can do, but we will get into that when I explain the set details.

A closer look into the team:

Uncover (Audino) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Protect
- Knock Off

Audino is this team's Cleric, Wishpasser, and general support Pokemon. Its EV spread mainly just maximizes ts SpDef to its full potential. Audino provides a great role compression on this team. It can manage some strong special attackers such as Chanelure, Raikou, Volcaion, Xurkitree, and many others! Its Normal-typing enables it to be immune to Ghost-type attacks from users like Choice banned Golurk, Alola Maraowak, and Chandelure. Audino's ability Regenerator is vital in keeping Audino's longevity. The first 3 moves are pretty self-explanatory, Heal bell provides Cleric support to the team, Protect enables it to scout moves from Choice locked users, etc, etc. Knock off is Audino's most spam-able move and it's always nice removing necessary items like Heavy-Duty Boots and Leftovers from Pokemon like Milotic, Gastrodon, Zarude, and Chandelure.

How to play it:
Audino is usually your switch-in to special attackers, however, if it's low then Registeel becomes ur switch-in. Usually, when Audino has chances to come in you would always want to spam Knock Off. U don't have to worry about Wish bc u can get most of your health from Regenerator. Only Heal bell when 2 or more Pokemon are statused. Try your best to always click Protect vs Choice-locked users such as Toxictricy, Mienshao, Specs Indeedee-M, and Gardevoir, so it can be safe to go into Shedinja. Always, try your best to go Audino against Toxtricity or Scarf Chandy, so it can be safe for ur other Pokemon to come in. If Audino gets tricked don't worry about it. Audino still functions perfectly when tricked, however, u would have to play more cautiously.

Train Wreck (Registeel) @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam

Registeel is this team's primary check to the dreaded Togekiss, Registeel relies largely on its SpD to revenge-kill them with Heavy slam. Earthquake is on Registeel's move set because it can pressure Pokemon like Cobalion, Toxtricity, and Salazzle. Earthquake also hits Magnezone and it doesn't make Registeel too passive without Earthquake, Registeel can be trapped by Magnezone and becomes a setup fodder. Registeel can also use its utility as a revenge staller, it also often finds an opening to pressure opposing Pokemon with Toxic. Just like Audino its EV's just increase its Spdef. Registeel is this team's Stealth Rocker, it finds many ways to set them up on Pokemon such as Fairy-, Poison-, and Electric-types.

How to use it:
Usually, just lead with Registeel and set up Stealth Rocks, if it's Registeel Vs Cobalion always go Xatu so u can scout what set the Cobalion is, if it Volt Switches it's offensive utility if it Stone Edges then it's SD, therefore, Pyuk becomes ur answer to SD. Always hard Registeel into Fairy-types, Registeel is p basic, not much I can say on how to use it. Just try ur best.

Couting stars (Xatu) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Roost
- Heat Wave
- Grass Knot / Psychic
- Toxic

Xatu is one of the team's mains hazard support. For example, it can Magic Bounce Spikes from users like Roserade and Klefki. It can take advantage of passive Stealth Rockers such as Registeel, Steelix, and Stunfisk-G. Heat Wave is used on this set to pressure pokemon like Zarude, Registeel, and Cobalion. It also pairs well with Rock Helmet so u can limit the opponent's recovery. Gknot hits Pokemon like Rhyperior and Seimitoad, also due to Xatu's ability they fail to get Stealth Rocks up. However, Psychic can be used over Gknot so u can pressure defoggers like Galarian Weezing, Crobat, and Togekiss more diligently. Toxic helps weaken common switch-in to Xatu like Raikou, Xurkitree, Noivern, and many others. Max Defense lets Xatu take two Meteor Mash from Metagross. Speed investment makes it less reliable against Metagross, but 60 Speed EVs allow Xatu to outpace Jolly Bewear which this team can be pretty weak to if it was Choice band. Also, Pivot moves are not needed on Xatu that's used on stalls, it's basically v useless.

How to use it:
Always go Xatu against Rockers that arent named Stakataka. Usually, u would want to switch-in to Spikes users, however, if u get Sludge Bombed by Roserade while switch-in to it, you u lose a lot of Hp, you would be at like 40%, ur most likely to switch out, and the foe will predict that and Spike, so ik this sounds dumb, but don't switch out against Hazard setters if ur Xatu is low, they will just predict u to switch out and get an easy 1 layer of Spikes up. If a Seismitoad is in, always Toxic it before Grass Knotting it, however, with Rhyperior always GKnot before clicking Toxic. Don't worry if ur Helmet gets knocked off, that just makes u a better Poltergiest switch-in. Usually, if a Zarude is in the play try and double to ur Xatu so u can chip em with helmet while they U-turn. Yeah, that is all.

Let You Down (Shedinja) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Toxic
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect
- Shadow Sneak

Shedinja..... This team's electric immunity. Shedninja can wall so many pokes due to its ability, Wonder guard. It's able to wall, Suicune, Raikou (non-toxic), Xurkitree, Roserade, Ice horse, Magnezone, Cb Metagross, Cm Reuniclus, Snorlax, Zygarde 10% with right prediction, Linoone, Slurpuff (physical), Celebi, Vileplume, Draglage, Wishpass Sylveon, Non-Sd Cobalion, Toxtricity (with right prediction), Heliolisk, Arctozolt, and Arctovish. It can wall a lot of Choice-locked users if u just scout with Protect. Will-o-Wisp and toxic are just status moves, blah blah blah, Sneak is the only priority on the team.

How to use it:
JUST SCOUT WITH PROTECT

Astronaut in the Ocean (Pyukumuku) @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Toxic
- Spite
- Rest

Pyuk is this team's Unaware user to stop physical set-up sweepers. Tbf if Quag was here I wouldn't dream of using this mon, but since Quag isn't here I have to rely on Pyuk. Anyway, its first 3 moves a basic as hell. The reason I have rest over Block is bc I lost to Toxic Metagross with Weakness Policy, so my best option was to have Rest so I can stall out pokes, also rest helps with burns / if Lefties get knocked off. Its walls, Zygarde 10%, check Togekiss, Walls Darm, Cloyster, SD Cobalion, Barbaracle, Mimikyu, and many others. However, if u have room for Soak then it's def an option so u can break thru Stakataka. The Ev's just maximize its defense to check offensive Pokemon a lot better. Pyuk can also be ur Knock-Off absorber since it doesn't really mind losing Lefties.

How to use it:
Just swap it into a set-up sweeper and like physical Fire-types, p basic on how to use it. It's ur main physical wall.

Waves (Weezing-Galar) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Neutralizing Gas
Bold Nature
- Sleep Talk
- Strange Steam
- Defog
- Rest

Finally, we have the team's final member, a Heavy-Duty Boots Galarian Weezing. GWeezings defensive stats and viable typing allow it to walls a lot of the meta, and its slow-speed stat is nothing to worry about. Aside from serving as one of this team's main defensive users, Weezing can be helpful late-game and works very effectively after the opponent's team has been sufficiently weakened by the rest of Pokemon. Gweezing, just like all the other members of this team, has excellent utility, which is exactly why I used it on this. Firstly, because this team has 3 specially-defensive users, so I would also need to have 3 physically-defensive users to balance the team out. Secondly, Gweezing also pairs very well with this team because of Pyuk being able to deal with set-up sweepers. Thirdly, Gweezing is the best hazard removal for this team, and due to its ability it can wall Guts users for days. That also brings me to the point on why Gweezing is Rest Talk instead of Pain split, well for 1. Pain split is very inconsistent on stall. 2) Rest is its only viable recovery it has imo, Sleep Talk is also nice to catch ppl off guard. Heavy-Duty Boots is used to ingore hazard dmg bc if u were Levitate u would run Black Sludge or Rockey Helm, but ur not, so ur forced to run HDB or u become prone to hazards.

How to use it:
Usually try and switch-in to Fighting-types, you can eat U-turns and all that. You don't have to worry about being @ low health because u have a Wish Passer and Rest. Switch-in to guts users mainly, if needed you can switch it into a cobalion (if its a 30% or lower) and then kill it with Strange Stream if only ur above 60% then do that play if needed. If u come across a Dragalge and Tspikes are up go to Registeel then double to Gweezing to get Tspikes off the field.

Threat list

Specs Chandy is really annoying for this team, especially since it has a chance to OHKO Audino with Overheat
Your best counterplay to it is setting up Rocks and forcing it to trick your Audino.

Knock Off, Toxic, Fireblast, Sludge Wave- This is set is easily handled by Audino, however, the Np set is p annoying
For example, Pyuk fails to wall Salazzle because it's not spdef, although if ur running Psychic on Xatu u might have more breathing room against it.

LITERALLY, nothing checks this on my team, just try ur best to status it.
:ss/togekiss:
Some ppl are saying that Togekiss is a threat, however, I don't really agree with this because I have Registeel. In contrast, np sets could be quite annoying. But then again there are no "safe checks" to Togekiss.​
Replays:
Vs Prodigezz
Vs adamdubss
Vs based carnage
Vs Galr 3
Vs YailySD
Vs Jp192
Vs Hp Fire Heatran
Vs Zenxpsh
Vs OnArceus
Vs Moontooi
Vs Jmash324
Vs Umbra Soul
Vs kngnatsu
Vs Dominik177
Vs Mimilucha
Vs ru is dogcrap
Vs TheflawlessWin
Vs Ruz9 Nick
Vs Haunter77
Vs Ruz9 Pieck
(too much replays to share ahhh)
(also if u use this team on the ladder it will say pyuks name is to long, so change it !)

Last edited:
This is something so ridiculously minor that I don't think anybody else will care enough to point it out, but... give Shedinja 0 IVs in Defense. And 31 IVs in Special Defense. That's the only thing I wanted to comment on. Why do I bring this up, even though Shedinja literally never needs any changes to its defensive stats whatsoever? Well... Download is why. Dropping Defense IVs to 0 doesn't affect this Shedinja at all anyways, and I figure if you're running stall then something like a Porygon-Z with Download getting +1 in SpAtk would be really bad. Cool team though. I would just tweak those Shedinja IVs so that his SpDef is greater than his Def.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)