SSStall RMT

SSStall RMT
Hey guys. I've been playing with my OU SSStall (standstorm stall) team in B/W a bit but I think has a few flaws*

Tyranitar (Tyran)
Sand Stream
Leftovers Sassy
Moveset
Stealth Rock*
Crunch*
Fire Blast*
Superpower*
EV's 252 HP / 64 SpA / 192 SpD
Current Stats (HP-Spe)
373/273/225/211/259/164

My primary lead, and I use the standard set with super power and lefties for a couple reasons: 1.) I see more steal and normal types moving around and 2.) I see less pokes that don't use fighting type moves alot. He is for weather and rocks. If he does go Down to quick I have a back up stealth rocker.

Skarmory
(StWings)**
Shed Shell
Sturdy
Impish
Moveset
~ Roost*
~ Spikes*
~ Whirlwind*
~ Brave Bird
EVs 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 Spe
Current Stats*
303/165/337/76/176/176

I run a physical defenseive skarm (with shed shell) for a few reasons:
1.) I see alot of Physical sweepers and haxorus is just abused shaper me in every match against me. 2.) I have to save him till the end as a sweeper if all my walls have been killed. 3.) brave bird for sweeping almost anything so my walls are protected

Gastrodon
(Slime)
Impish
Leftovers
Storm Drain
Moveset
Earthquake
Scald
Toxic
Recover
EVs*252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Current Stats
395/171/218/170/200/112

This fun Slime slug is mainly to do 1 of three things 1.) take water hits for my Tyran, Magma, and WALL!!! 2.) toxic things that can help we in the long run 3.) burn items that need to be crippled

Heatran
(Magma)
naive
Shucks berry
Flash fire
Moveset
Stealth rock
Fire Blast
Taunt
Earth Power
EVs*252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Current stats
292/185/247/216/259

Classic set and possibly the most crucial set for me, he carries my back up rocks and taunt for DDancing haxoruses with EQ (reason for shuca berry) I carry the earth power for flash fire pokes *but the support role goes to him other wise it is a special sweeper

Shuckle
(WALL!!!)
Impish
Binding Band
Sturdy
Moveset
Power Split
Sand Tomb
Toxic
Rest
EVs 252 HP/128 Def/128 SpD
Current Stats
213/25/546/22/497/28

This is my special wall in the sand and my phyiscal wall at the other times. I try to keep it out if I know I can do one of two things. 1.) it can live a hit and power split then rest or 2.) sand tomb the poke and then power split and rest or swap

Ferrothorn
(Hazard)
Relaxed
Leftovers
Iron barbs
Moveset
Spikes
Leech seed
Thunder wave
Protect
EVs*252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Current Stats
321/193/336/133/256/90

my back up spiker with StWings having spikes aswell. Once in a while I see attract and this poke is also an attact blocker. Hazard major weakness is taunt but that is magma's job to block that taunt with his taunt. Leech seed and T-Wave are a major part for my stall team along with leech seed

You might be thinking why dont I have a spinner because most of my team can take a hit from hazards. But the others finish there part after hazards go up so they become unnecessary for the battle. But if you have any questions and/or suggestions just post a reply and I will get back to you

Look at Other RMTs, upgrade your descriptions, and use PO exports for your text. Make it look fancy, youknow?
Shuckle for a wall is a bad idea for several reasons:
1. While its defenses are crazy high, it has no HP to back them, giving it average defense in reality.
2. Its movepool allows it to do nothing to the thing you are walling(which in reality isn't walling anything).
Because of the above two flaws, it is easy to see why Shuckle is never used in OU, or even RU for that matter. It is simply a bad pokemon.
To be honest, the rest of your team uses rather decent sets. Get rid of shuckle and add in a Pokemon that pairs well with your least favorite pokemon on this list(such as skarmory. I would suggest Specially Defensive Heatran w/ Lava Plume. This will burn your enemy and allow Heatran to function as both a physical and special wall, making Skarmory obsolete. Then you can replace Skarmory with a choice pokemon for revenging.

1.) I can understand about shuckle but I'm trying to keep him over all and
2.) i can under stand about heatran but I do have a few pokes to swap him out for him
3.) it's more semi-stall
4.) my iPod is the only way I can access the internet (ATM) and it just doesn't cooperate half of the time
5.) I have but I still can't figure out how to make it look nice

You probably are going to have issues making it look nice on an iPod. So I'll let it slide(be warned you might get Closed despite this).
-Shuckle has been NU in every generation and is prone to gimmick teams. In all honesty he MUST go in order for this team to be successful. There has never been a Pokemon team with Shuckle in it that has hit the top 50. Sorry to say that. Here's some more reasons:
1. Power Swap only gives Shuckle 610-620 attack, less than most Swords Dance pokemon. 800 attack pokemon still have trouble killing partly bulky pokemon. See 4.
2. After a Power Swap Shuckle is left with 10/20/20 defenses, which equals it can be killed by anything and everything.
3. Shuckle is very slow, being outsped by average OU even at +4 speed. and there's no way say, a Ninjask is going to get it fast enough to sweep.
4. Poor move coverage and low-BP moves makes its average 600 attack after a boost even less attractive, because it has few moves over 70BP if at all. It isn't using all that attack to its advantage and cannot kill even a blissey with a STAB move.

Overall, Shuckle is dead weight that only lowers your oponent's PP by a couple points.

I see what you mean but I have actualy won some battles with this excact shuckle and if it wasn't for power swap I would of lost

If you insist on using shuckle, I would go for Dual Screen Support to help it survive.
If you want to TRY something else, I would go for Shell Smash Cloyster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)