[Standard] Ancient Mafia- N4

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Kudos to snype and slipperjeans for that also.
Lol, i did jack shit this game. imo i played pretty horribly, acting as a fairly poor liaison between Insane and ipl with RL stuff poppin up at the same time.

Our safeclaims were that neither faction had a rogue nor twins. We were given Robert Peary, Marco Polo, a spear, and a Canoe as our name safeclaims. Clearly, it was obvious who got who.

N1 used the SG on nachos to prevent duke from BGing him. N2 was a miscommunication between me and altair and got the dead person's PM. N3... you know.

As for D3, I wanted ipl to get redirected since none of us really trusted him and I advocated redirecting the lynch to him. But we figured that we could make dan look like an insane if we redirected it from him... soo yeah.

nothing really much to say about this game apart from the fact I shrugged off ipl's requests by saying busy with rl stuff. The flashdrive thing did happen though and I am really pissed at whoever wiped it.

EDIT: Oh Aura guardian it's ok, we all got moled pretty hard respectively. Heck it was me who believed the twin moles, and gave them info on our team. Kudos to snype and slipperjeans for that also.
But why didn't you tell us you were our inspector? >.>
I was afraid of getting killed by a wolf (almost happened) or by a vigilante or by a hidden mafia (of course, why kill when I believed their mole and could be hooked).

And after Altair died (I would have tried to lynch him if he hadn't died), I thought Altair had told enough people that my role as inspector was known. And I was still afraid, say, of another massacre.

My first time leading a village lasted for the whole of 1 night. I was the one to construct the oracle, which kinda killed us. I figured it would lead to the constructor getting stuff, not having a vote. Also, it was kinda weird for the mafia faction to be eliminated in one night. It was a fun game, and I was actually kinda involved the whole way through, but it would have been better if we could win a god damn lynch.

Yeah, one criticism I have is in regards to the way the statues were given out. It basically meant there was no point in constructing them yourself.

And can someone tell me what the other statues did?

Had a hard time following the game because of all the RL stuff going on. Now that I think about it, my claim of being a neutral with no voting power would've been more believable if I voted for dead Explorers as well.

@Improbability
Delphi gives you a SG, I think, while Hermes gives you two steals.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I would still like an explanation from ginga as to why Ipls kills failed on the explorers since all kills happened simultaneously (or so I was told).

How did the statues get put together? AFAIK, I had my piece of the Statue of Delphi while I was kidnapped and when the statue was formed.
I had a piece of it as well when it was put together. I am guessing it was because we got all the pieces on the same team?

I was working with IPL to try to collect statue pieces. I was assuming something good would happen if you were the one who gathered a full set. He did give me good information on where the pieces could be found, but he never gave me his own info (outside of his inspection ability) so I didn't trust him when he said he discovered a secret faction. Also he did tell me Jiggly was a wolf.

Coolking claimed his role of thief to me which made me suspicious that he was a mole. I later trusted him since the dephi statue was assembled when me, him and zorbees held the pieces.

I think I did well to get a bunch of items. Which was about all my role could do. Unfortunately this didn't seem to help us much. The Guardians couldn't win a lynch even with the +1 vote item I stole from Dogfish, because there were more Insanes moling the Explorers.

Our faction was not very well organized and Johann (one of the insane) was set to take over as leader when wick was killed, but then the massacre occurred (not fun). The end game was likely determined by what happened with random item redistributions after this. I was starting to suspect Gamefreak was trying to get people to assume his vote was meaningless just to pull it out at the last moment. Well played. And apparently IPL was unable to convince anyone he was actually harmless, which is too bad because I thought he played better than anyone else.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would still like an explanation from ginga as to why Ipls kills failed on the explorers since all kills happened simultaneously (or so I was told).
IPL's kills failed because, while both they both had the same kill priority, the "Pure" Exodia kill outbeats the control rod 'copy'. Therefore Aura Guardian killed IPL before IPL could kill him.

Postgame is UP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)