[Standard] Awesomeness Mafia: Game over! George Bushes and neutrals win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright really didn't want to post this, as I wanted to try and get suspicion from the village while at the same time get in touch with the mafia, but apparently Altair had to go tell everyone my role PM which ruined this. It also doesn't help that Polelover44 apparently copied this role PM from a different mafia he hosted, so w/e can't really do anything about the hosts role PMS.

polelover44 said:
Dear Amake, you are Admiral Ackbar.

You are a Mon Calamarian, and a great and powerful one at that. You command the Rebel Navy, and you're famous for the line, "It's a Trap!"

When you are lynched, PM polelover44 with "Lynched - shoot <user>" <user> will be killed. Right away.

As you have already fallen for a trap once, you are extremely wary and will avoid the first attempt on your life at night.

You are allied with the Awesome/Badass/Otherwise Really Cool People. You win if the Awesome/Badass/Otherwise Really Cool People eliminate all unfriendly threats.

If you want to lynch me, go ahead. However I would like to have an adequate target beforehand.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Lynch Amake
Pretty obvious nonvillager. At best a total troll, which doesn't do the village much good either. Oh, and is anyone stepping up for claims?

Edit: Ninja'd by Amake.
If Amake actually has that role, I would suggest either:
a. An inactive thus far.
b. Altair. He has been looking for "Ted Kennedy" quite vigorously, and many roles which need to find a specific user are not village aligned(see: either lynchpin killer in Maximum Carnage, Brutus in Remoraid Mafia, etc.). Of course, this would just be a hunch, I am not saying Altair is necessarily bad, just that he is acting kind of suspiciously. Perhaps if he could tell us WHY he is looking for Ted Kennedy, it would help a lot.

Either way, I doubt Amake actually has that role. Admiral Ackbar screams Internet Meme(It's a trap!).

Lynch Amake
Pretty obvious nonvillager. At best a total troll, which doesn't do the village much good either. Oh, and is anyone stepping up for claims?

Edit: Ninja'd by Amake.
If Amake actually has that role, I would suggest either:
a. An inactive thus far.
b. Altair. He has been looking for "Ted Kennedy" quite vigorously, and many roles which need to find a specific user are not village aligned(see: either lynchpin killer in Maximum Carnage, Brutus in Remoraid Mafia, etc.). Of course, this would just be a hunch, I am not saying Altair is necessarily bad, just that he is acting kind of suspiciously. Perhaps if he could tell us WHY he is looking for Ted Kennedy, it would help a lot.

Either way, I doubt Amake actually has that role. Admiral Ackbar screams Internet Meme(It's a trap!).
If you take a look at Polelover44's starwars mafia already I was told he copied my EXACT role PM pretty much and then just sent it to me.. and admiral ackbar was village there..

People seem to think I just fake claimed this.. but I like making my own FC's if I am mafia and the fact that this is directly copied from that is because pole is lazy -_-

UncleSam

Leading this village
If you take a look at Polelover44's starwars mafia already I was told he copied my EXACT role PM pretty much and then just sent it to me.. and admiral ackbar was village there..

People seem to think I just fake claimed this.. but I like making my own FC's if I am mafia and the fact that this is directly copied from that is because pole is lazy -_-
Dude, you keep painting yourself into corners lol. All you just did was point out why you easily could have faked that Role PM. Even if you ARE village, at least you serve your purpose well. Besides, unless the inspector came up with something good, we don't have a good lynch target anyway. This is probably the best lynch for the village EVEN IF you are what you claim, which I doubt.

Altair

just who is the coon?

The only thing polelover changed from that role PM is the win condition, which was changed to the village, but he could have skewed it so it was an internet meme role.

My vote stands :O

EDIT: Also UncleSam, I need to find Ted Kennedy because we are both villagers. My role is basically a twin but I'm separated, and Ted Kennedy is my other twin. Anyways Ted Kennedy finally contacted me so its not really a problem!

How is it the best for the village? I have no good targets, besides hunches. It would be best for the mafia. I was simply pointing out that The same role was a village in previous mafias. I would never copy something from before if I was mafia, nor would I go around saying I was a neutral if I was a neutral or a mafia. Frankly, if you want me to kill a random target who might be a mafia or an important village role then by all means lynch me.

UncleSam

Leading this village
The only thing polelover changed from that role PM is the win condition, which was changed to the village, but he could have skewed it so it was an internet meme role.

My vote stands :O
This.

Also Altair, could you tell us why you are looking for Ted Kennedy? As I pointed out a couple posts back, it makes you look suspicious, but I don't want to just throw rampant suspicions around without listening to defenses first. So, could you explain your behavior up until now?

Excellent. Everything is going according to plan. But much to fast to my pleasure. I suggest we sleep on this thoughts as we would probably not get an update until the next morning. Much more discussion is in order.

Excellent. Everything is going according to plan. But much to fast to my pleasure. I suggest we sleep on this thoughts as we would probably not get an update until the next morning. Much more discussion is in order.
You do know how suspicious you look? Or is this a joke that I'm missing entirely? I tend to do that a lot...

I guess I should also mention those that are playing but not posting in this topic. I'm not naming any names, but we can't just overlook them for the whole game.
EDIT: Whoops, Unclesam already covered this in his post.

im going to take someone out of the log I posted earlier I think you guys will find interesting about amake

<Amake> I can't be killed, and I don't plan on getting lynched. I'm sure I will find him eventually without giving out information I dont need to.

If he is telling the truth, then we have nothign to worry about by lynching him. If he is lying then He should be lynched anyways. Atleast it will strip him oh his powers and we can lynch him d2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)