Not open for further replies.
Ah, I regret not reading that you have (HA) Sinnoh starters on your giveaway

Reserve me the Piplup, please. Fav color is blue

Deposited Wooper Female Level 52 for
  • 1M Fast Pidgey Modest 31.x.31.31.31.31
Nick in game: FireBlast.
Mssg: Giveaway

I'd appreciate one of these mudkips (preferabely non-HA):
  • 3M Mudkip Adamant 31.31.31.x.31.31 (2 HA)
EDIT: I deposited a lv.1 Male Magikarp (It's red, not green though) :)

Last edited:
Is this still availiable?
  • 1F Dratini HA Adamant 31.31.31.31.31.31
I deposited a lvl 25 female Goldeen in the GTS with the message Magnus HA Dratini. My IGN is JuuseBox and my favorite color is Black.

Also, if it is okay, may i request this pidgey?

Is this still availiable?
  • 1F Dratini HA Adamant 31.31.31.31.31.31
I deposited a lvl 25 female Goldeen in the GTS with the message Magnus HA Dratini. My IGN is JuuseBox and my favorite color is Black.

Also, if it is okay, may i request this pidgey?
Couldn't find your Goldeen. If no one else asks for the Pidgey by 2pm Central Time while following the rules, then yes, you can have it after making a new post. I will post here when people can ask for a 2nd.

Couldn't find your Goldeen. If no one else asks for the Pidgey by 2pm Central Time while following the rules, then yes, you can have it after making a new post. I will post here when people can ask for a 2nd.
Who snipes a goldeen lol. I'm putting up a lvl 23 male Dratini with asian characters up right now. Same message. And thanks for clarification on the pidgey.

Edit: Up

Deposited a male Meditite lv: 29
I'd like the
  • 1M Growlithe Adamant 31.31.31.x.31.31
IGN:Ruby
Sub: Fira Doge :P

Last edited:
~24 hours have passed. Those of you who wish to have another may now request a second. If you already received one, you don't need to do the "post your favorite color" part again, but if you have not received a Pokemon at all (especially if you posted and I skipped over you), please make sure to actually read the rules and follow them. I'm seriously skipping people and ignoring them for failing to follow the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)