Status Report

First off, great job team, thanks to your efforts, we've got a sizeable amount of articles on the site. At the time of writing this, there are:
- 3 generation neutral articles
- 3 RB articles
- 4 RS articles
- 7 DP articles
up and running on the site. However, a lot of work remains to be done, notably:

- An introduction page needs to be written for generation-neutral articles
- Progress on Clear Backlog is abysmal
- Approximately 10 articles need proofreading under Revamp of Old Articles
- Index pages for generation-specific articles need to be updated
- We need to get atleast one GSC article ready, the situation on that front is positively dreary.

Let's get these things done everyone; let's restore Smogon to its rightful glory.

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
Yeah! Good job everyone! This is progressing a bit faster than I predicted :)

That being said, I won't be able to do anything besides administration and peer editing of HTML until Wed of next week (finals week, projects due, crunch time, etc). After that, I'm probably going to spend time upgrading our server :)

edit: Updating the index pages for articles isn't hard. Anyone with SCMS access can figure it out ;/ it probably should be a site staffer until I fix the recent updates page (god knows whats wrong with it :/)

Status update updated!

In the last 1 month,
0 RB articles (3 total)
0 GS articles (0 total)
4 RS articles (8 total)
0 DP articles (7 total)
1 generation neutral article (4 total)
were added.

Good work everyone! However, progress has slackened a bit. I will start sending out PM's to people who've taken up articles and not finished. Perhaps a thread needs to be created to buck up stagnant articles that are stuck in the pipeline for some reason (proofreading, more information needed etc).

Anyway, great job. Here's to more articles in the coming month!

Max

yadig
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I will try to push those old articles to get finished. I've been busy with AP tests the last week or so, but I should be back this weekend. :)

I'll be happy to note that I was in charge of two out of those five articles added in the past month!

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
I'll be pushing too, both to get other people to get their articles done, and to get mine done as well. April was a horrendous month for me in terms of schoolwork, but I should be back on track soon.

Max

yadig
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ergh, sorry but I've still been busy lately. :( I seriously promise to get my article up this weekend; I swear!

as chaos said, don't sweat it :)

I will be PMing a lot of people soon, the moment I free myself of the upcoming examinations on the 22nd and 26th of this month. I will also be updating this thread a lot more frequently then.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I added the first GSC article (move priority, GSC). In total, I added four articles: one move priority guide for each generation.

I wasn't sure what the _config file (or whatever it is?) is for, so I didn't mess with anything there. Someone (chaos?) might need to add that to the GSC articles section since there was nothing in that sub-category.

I also alphabetized the guides to make them easier to find because I like alphabetizedness.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)