Steel Arceus (Utility Support) (Written) (QC: 3/3) (GP 2/2)

Sorry for the long wait! Before I get started with the content stuff, me and Oglemi talked about the prose in this analysis: I think it's going to need quite a bit of work before I can approve! Don't worry though, me and him are gonna team up to help you with that, there will be a post about that late today / tomorrow!

Anyways, here's some nitpicks about the content.

-When it comes to selling points over other Steels, you should mention Steel Arceus's Special Defense. 120 HP / 120 SpD pretty much makes it the most specially bulky Steel. Combine that with the base 120 defense, and you pretty much have Uber's bulkiest Steel!

- Mention Sun in general as a problem. The moment you see stuff like Ho-Oh, Reshiram, and Heatram, Steel Arceus is NOT going to be happy!

-Speaking of sun, I think a mention of Flamethrower would be nice for AC. Magic Coat is better for rain teams, but on sun teams, it's nice for Forretress and Excadrill switch-ins

- Change "pink blob" to Chansey / Blissey.

-Move the Speed EV stuff to the first paragraph.

-I'd personally split the second paragraph into two paragraphs: one for dealing with Spikers, the other for dealing with Steelceus's weaknesses.

- I think Ho-Oh deserves a mention as a teammate. Not only does it offer great offensive presence, but it also is immune to Ground AND resists Fire and Fighting type moves! And of course, it's especially great on Sun teams.

-I'm not sure about Mewtwo as a teammate. Mewtwo is a great Pokémon and can certainly work on teams with Steel Arceus, but it doesn't provide any particularly special synergy.
I'm currently away, and I'll probably apply these changes on Saturday. That may happen earlier if I get time at night time to apply the changes. Sorry about the delay in advance!

I feel that this hasn't gotten enough attention recently. I feel like I get nitpicked, but nothing but changes happen. Is there something wrong with the way I'm writing this, or things wrong with the article that are preventing this from getting 3/3 QC'ed? Please tell me, I'm tired of waiting.

Things are very slow in Ubers in general and I don't want to QC pass it until Tmon has had a chance to get with Oglemi like he said he would. Just sit tight, he's always got a lot on his plate at the moment but he'll get to you eventually.

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm deeply sorry this took over a month, some serious real life stuff happened recently, but still, I shouldn't have taken this long. Anyways, I mostly focused on fixing up the prose and organization, and only really added details I thought could help out the analysis (there is one notable omission though, I'm not really sure Landorus-T fits the best as a Steel Arceus pair). Go check this @Oglemi

<p>This Arceus is a great choice for a supportive Steel Pokémon. While it may lack the Leftovers recovery that other Steel=types such as Ferrothorn, Jirachi, and Skarmory offer, Arceus-Steel's superior stats and versatile movepool set it apart. Especially useful is the fact that Arceus-Steel is the fastest and most specially bulky Steel-type in Ubers!</p>

<p>Arceus-Steel is one of the few Steel Pokémon to learn Will-O-Wisp, so it's a given on a defensive set, allowing Arceus-Steel to cripple most physical attackers. Note that this isn't a sure fire way to cripple Normal Arceus, as Will-O-Wisp missing can lead to Arceus-Steel risking a OHKO from a boosted Earthquake. However, since most Normal Arceus don't run max Speed, Arceus-Steel can act as an emergency check if your team is running out of options to deal with it.</p>

<p>Recover is the other major jewel in Arceus-Steel's crown, meaning it isn't forced to rely on Wish, Rest, or other less reliable methods of healing like most other Steel-types! Arceus-Steel's longevity also makes it a great phazer. Roar is the reliable and immediate option for phazing, while Perish Song is a slower, more risky method that has the advantage of dooming the last Pokémon standing. When it comes to offensive options, Ice Beam is the prime choice. Ice Beam allows Arceus-Steel to slay a wide variety of 4x Ice weak Pokémon such as Rayquaza and Landorus, while also dealing good damage to Groudon, Giratina-O, and Zekrom. Judgment's coverage isn't nearly as good, but it hits Kyurem-W, Terrakion, and Tyranitar. Kyurem-W in particular can actually defeat Arceus-Steel that don't run Judgment!</p>

<p>Timid and max Speed let Arceus-Steel speed tie with other Arceus, but if you want less Speed for more defensive investment, you can run anywhere from Timid and 176 Speed EVs to outspeed Latias and Latios, to a Calm or Bold nature with 168 Speed EVs to outspeed Rayquaza and Kyurem-W.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Arceus-Steel has a few other options up its sleeve, but finding moves to replace is tough, as removing Will-O-Wisp and your phazing move lessens Arceus-Steel's utility, while replacing the attacking move makes Arceus-Steel even bigger Taunt bait. Stealth Rock is an option if your team is desperate for fitting in a hazards user. Toxic allows Steel-Arceus to cripple Ho-Oh switch-ins and dangerous Calm Mind users. If your team is extremely weak to Ho-Oh, you also have the more direct option of running Stone Edge. Finally, Magic Coat prevents Ferrothorn from setting up hazards, and can surprise Deoxys-S leads (though note that Fire Punch will 4HKO Arceus-Steel).</p>

<p>Since Arceus-Steel is such a great phazer, it's only natural that Spikes users such as the Deoxys formes, Forretress, Ferrothorn, and Skarmory will make good choices as teammates, despite the typing redundancies. However, in a horribly ironic twist of fate, Arceus-Steel itself is very vulnerable to getting set up on by hazard setters, so Rapid Spinners such as Forretress, Tentacruel, Excadrill, and Kabutops are good teammates, in addition to the riskier option of using a Magic Bounce Pokémon such as Xatu.</p>

<p>Arceus-Steel has serious problems with several common Pokémon on Sun teams, such as Ho-Oh, Kyurem-W (without Judgment), and Reshiram. Other Special Attackers such as Arceus-Ground, Arceus-Fighting, and and Kyogre also make it important to cover Water, Fighting, and Ground-type attacks. All of this makes Kyogre an excellent teammate. Not only does Kyogre nullify Arceus-Steel's Fire and Sun weakness with Drizzle, it also uses Arceus-Fighting and Arceus-Ground as platforms to launch it's torrential assault. In return, Arceus-Steel does a good job of checking Latias for Kyogre. Just be warned, even bulky Kyogre will take a lot from Ho-Oh's Brave Bird! When it comes to typing synergy, floating Dragons such as Giratina-O and Latias also have great typing synergy with Arceus-Steel, being resistant or immune to all of Arceus-Steel's weaknesses, and Arceus-Steel covering theirs.</p>

No problem! It's actually good that you had to take time off, as I moved recently as well! I have one concern: If I apply those changes, would it still be my writing or would the article be handed over to you because you wrote that? If it isn't the case, then thank you for help organizing. If not, you'll do great on this article.

yaaaaaaay thanks man!

Now, in my "meh" state of grammar, I'm expecting quite a lot of crap from GP, but I'll try my best to find stuff.

Additions in Blue
Subtractions in Red
Comments in Purple
[SET]
name: Utility Support
move 1: Will-O-Wisp
move 2: Roar / Perish Song
move 3: Recover
move 4: Ice Beam / Judgment
item: Iron Plate
ability: Multitype (Arceus only has one ability so you don't need to list it)
nature: Timid
evs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe

<p>This Arceus is a great choice for a supportive Steel Pokémon Pokemon. While it may might lack the Leftovers recovery that other Steel=types Steel-types such as Ferrothorn, Jirachi, and Skarmory offer, Arceus-Steel's Steel Arceus's superior stats and versatile movepool set it apart. Especially useful is the fact that Arceus-Steel Steel Arceus is the fastest and most specially bulky Steel-type in Ubers! (change to period)</p>

<p>Arceus-Steel Steel Arceus is one of the few Steel Pokémon Pokemon to learn Will-O-Wisp, so it's a given on a defensive set, allowing Arceus-Steel Steel Arceus to cripple most physical attackers. Note that this isn't a sure fire sure-fire way to cripple Normal Arceus, as Will-O-Wisp missing can lead to Arceus-Steel Steel Arceus risking a an OHKO from a boosted Earthquake. However, since because most Normal Arceus don't run max Speed, Arceus-Steel Steel Arceus can act as an emergency check if your team is running out of options to deal with it.</p>

<p>Recover is the other major jewel in Arceus-Steel's Steel Arceus's crown, meaning ensuring it isn't forced to rely on Wish, Rest, or other less reliable methods of healing like most other Steel-types! (change to period) Arceus-Steel's Steel Arceus's longevity also makes it a great phazer. Roar is the reliable and immediate option for phazing, while Perish Song is a slower, more risky method that has the advantage of dooming the last Pokémon Pokemon standing. When it comes to offensive options, Ice Beam is the prime choice. Ice Beam allows Arceus-Steel Steel Arceus to slay a wide variety of 4x Ice weak Pokémon Pokemon (add comma) such as Rayquaza and Landorus, while also dealing and also deals good damage to Groudon, Giratina-O, and Zekrom. Judgment's coverage isn't nearly as good, but it hits Kyurem-W, Terrakion, and Tyranitar. Kyurem-W in particular can actually defeat Arceus-Steel Steel Arceus that don't run Judgment! (change to period)</p>

<p>Timid and max Speed let Arceus-Steel speed Steel Arceus Speed tie with other Arceus, but if you want less Speed for more defensive investment, you can run anywhere from Timid and 176 Speed EVs to outspeed Latias and Latios, (remove comma) to a Calm or Bold nature with 168 Speed EVs to outspeed Rayquaza and Kyurem-W.</p> (move this paragraph to Additional Comments)

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Arceus-Steel Steel Arceus has a few other options up its sleeve, but finding moves to replace is tough, as removing Will-O-Wisp and your or its phazing move lessens Arceus-Steel's Steel Arceus's utility, (remove comma) while and replacing the its attacking move makes Arceus-Steel Steel Arceus even bigger Taunt bait. Stealth Rock is an option if your team is desperate for fitting in a hazards an entry hazard user. Toxic allows Steel-Arceus Steel Arceus to cripple Ho-Oh switch-ins and dangerous Calm Mind users. If your team is extremely weak to Ho-Oh, you also have the more direct option of running Stone Edge. Finally, Magic Coat prevents Ferrothorn from setting up hazards, (remove comma) and can surprise Deoxys-S leads (though note that Fire Punch will 4HKO Arceus-Steel 4HKOes Steel Arceus).</p>

<p>Since Arceus-Steel Because Steel Arceus is such a great phazer, it's only natural that Spikes users such as the Deoxys formes, Forretress, Ferrothorn, and Skarmory will make good choices as teammates, despite the typing redundancies. However, in a horribly ironic twist of fate, Arceus-Steel Steel Arceus itself is very vulnerable to getting set up on by hazard setters, so Rapid Spinners Spin users such as Forretress, Tentacruel, Excadrill, and Kabutops are good teammates, (start new sentence) in addition to the riskier option of using a The same goes for Magic Bounce Pokémon Pokemon such as Xatu (add comma) though using them is a riskier option.</p>

<p>Arceus-Steel Steel Arceus has serious problems with several common Pokémon Pokemon on Sun sun teams, such as including Ho-Oh, Kyurem-W (without when not using Judgment), and Reshiram. Other Special Attackers special attackers such as Arceus-Ground, Arceus-Fighting Ground Arceus, Fighting Arceus, and and Kyogre also make it important to cover Water, Fighting Water-, Fighting-, and Ground-type attacks. All of this makes Kyogre an excellent teammate. Not only does Kyogre nullify Arceus-Steel's Steel Arceus's Fire and Sun weakness sun weaknesses with Drizzle, it also uses Arceus-Fighting and Arceus-Ground Fighting Arceus and Ground Arceus as platforms to launch it's its torrential assault. In return, Arceus-Steel Steel Arceus does a good job of checking Latias for Kyogre. Just be warned, even bulky Kyogre will take a lot from Ho-Oh's Brave Bird! (change to period) When it comes to typing synergy, floating Dragons Dragon-types such as Giratina-O and Latias also have great typing synergy partner well with Arceus-Steel Steel Arceus, with them being resistant or immune to all of Arceus-Steel's its weaknesses, (remove comma) and Arceus-Steel it covering theirs.</p>

GP: 1/2

Thanks man! Only 1 more! It's amazing to think once Theorymon finally gets to QC'ing this, everything comes very fast. I've gotten a QC and now a GP in one day. I'll apply these right now.

EDIT: That was a LOT of drag, delete, drag, Command+B, rinse, repeat to get your edits in and the bad stuff out, but I'm done! Now, just for the next GP and it's ready! I feel like Theorymon really helped me organize this, so if it's possible I'd like to credit him when the monthly C&C post goes up. Something like "Psylink and Theorymon". Is that OK?

Last edited:
Amateur check incoming.
Add
Remove
Comments
[SET]
ability

<p>This Steel Arceus is a great choice for a supportive Steel-type Pokemon (You might want to un-bold this). While it might lack the Leftovers recovery that other Steel-types such as Ferrothorn, Jirachi, and Skarmory offer, Steel Arceus's superior stats and versatile movepool set it apart. Especially useful is the fact that Steel Arceus is the fastest and most specially bulky Steel-type in Ubers. </p>

<p>Steel Arceus is one of the few Steel-type Pokemon to learn Will-O-Wisp, so it's a given on a defensive set, allowing Steel Arceus to cripple most physical attackers. Note that this isn't a sure-fire way to cripple Normal Arceus, as Will-O-Wisp missing can lead to Steel Arceus risking an OHKO from a boosted Earthquake. However, because most Normal Arceus don't run max Speed, Steel Arceus can act as an emergency check if your team is running out of options to deal with it.</p>

<p>Recover is the other major jewel in Steel Arceus's crown, ensuring it isn't forced to rely on Wish, Rest, or other less reliable methods of healing like most other Steel-types. Steel Arceus's longevity also makes it a great phazer. Roar is the reliable and immediate option for phazing, while Perish Song is a slower, more risky method that has the advantage of dooming the last Pokemon standing. When it comes to offensive options, Ice Beam is the prime choice., as it Ice Beam allows Steel Arceus to slay a wide variety of 4x Ice weak Pokemon, such as Rayquaza and Landorus, and also deals good damage to Groudon, Giratina-O, and Zekrom. Judgment's coverage isn't nearly as good, but it hits Kyurem-W, Terrakion, and Tyranitar super-effectively. Kyurem-W in particular can actually defeat Steel Arceus that don't run Judgment. </p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>(It seems like you forgot to remove parts of a GP check here, so I went ahead and marked said parts in red.)Arceus-Steel Steel Arceus has a few other options up its sleeve, but finding moves to replace is tough, as removing Will-O-Wisp and your or its phazing move lessens Arceus-Steel's Steel Arceus's utility, (remove comma) while and replacing the its attacking move makes Arceus-Steel Steel Arceus even bigger Taunt bait. Stealth Rock is an option if your team is desperate for fitting in a hazards an entry hazard user. Toxic allowsSteel-Arceus Steel Arceus to cripple Ho-Oh switch-ins and dangerous Calm Mind users. If your team is extremely weak to Ho-Oh, you also have the more direct option of running Stone Edge. Finally, Magic Coat prevents Ferrothorn from setting up hazards, (remove comma) and can surprise Deoxys-S leads (though note that Fire Punch will 4HKO Arceus-Steel 4HKOes Steel Arceus).</p>

<p>Timid and max Speed let Steel Arceus speed tie with other Arceus, but if you want less Speed for more defensive investment prefer a bulkier set and don't mind losing a little bit of Speed, you can run anywhere from Timid and 176 Speed EVs and a Timid nature to outspeed Latias and Latios to a Calm or Bold nature with 168 Speed EVs to outspeed Rayquaza and Kyurem-W.</p>

<p>Because Steel Arceus is such a great phazer, it's only natural (For some reason, part if this got moved down; I assume you would want to change this.)
that Spikes users such as the Deoxys formes, Forretress, Ferrothorn, and Skarmory will make good choices as teammates, despite the typing redundancies. However, in a horribly ironic twist of fate, Steel Arceus itself is very vulnerable to getting set up on by hazard setters, so Sspinners such as Forretress, Tentacruel, Excadrill, and Kabutops are good teammates.; however, Tthere is always the riskier option of Espeon and Xatu to block hazards from going up, in particular Espeon due to it's decent offensive stats.</p>

<p>Steel Arceus has serious problems with several common Pokemon on sun teams, including Ho-Oh, Kyurem-W (when not using Judgment), and Reshiram. Other dangerous special attackers such as Ground Arceus, Fighting Arceus, and Kyogre also make it important to also cover (You might want to get rid of a space, as you currently have two between these words.)Water-, Fighting-, and Ground-type attacks. All of this makes Kyogre an excellent teammate. Not only does Kyogre nullify Steel Arceus's sun weaknesses to sun teams with Drizzle, it also uses Fighting Arceus and Ground Arceus as platforms to launch its torrential assault. In return, Steel Arceus does a good job of checking Latias for Kyogre. Just be warned, however, as even bulky Kyogre will take a lot from Ho-Oh's Brave Bird. When it comes to typing synergy, floating Dragon-types with Levitate such as Giratina-O and Latias will partner well with Steel Arceus, as they are by being resistant or immune to all of its weaknesses and it Steel Arceus coverings theirs.</p>[/quote]

@Psylink only GP members count towards the two checks needed for upload. Implement whatever you agree with and then post saying when you have done so, but an amateur check doesn't count towards the two checks you need.

Amateur check, hope this helps!
Additions
Removals
Comments

[SET]

SET] (should be "[SET](linebreak)(linebreak)name: Utility Support......")

ability (I believe this can be removed entirely, although someone correct me if I'm wrong; I'm not entirely sure how these things are uploaded to the site.)

<p>This Steel Arceus is a great choice for a supportive Steel Pokemon. While it might lack the Leftovers recovery that other Steel-types such as Ferrothorn, Jirachi, and Skarmory offer, Steel Arceus's superior stats and versatile movepool set it apart. Especially useful is the fact that Steel Arceus is the fastest and most specially bulky Steel-type in Ubers Steel Arceus is also the fastest and most specially bulky Steel-type.(remove space)</p>
(linebreak)
<p>Steel Arceus is one of the few Steel-type Pokemon to learn Will-O-Wisp, so it's a given on a defensive set, allowing Steel Arceus to cripple most physical attackers. Note that this isn't a sure-fire way to cripple Normal Arceus, as Will-O-Wisp's shaky accuracy missing can lead to Steel Arceus risking heavy damage from a Swords Dance-(add hyphen)boosted Earthquake. However, because most Normal Arceus don't run max Speed, Steel Arceus can act as an emergency check if your team is running out of options to deal with it.</p>
(linebreak)
<p>Recover is the other major jewel in Steel Arceus's crown, ensuring that it isn't forced to rely on Wish, Rest, or other less reliable methods of healing like most other Steel-types. Steel Arceus's longevity also makes it a great phazer. Roar is the reliable and immediate option for phazing, while Perish Song is a slower, more risky method that has the advantage of dooming the last Pokemon standing. When it comes to offensive options, Ice Beam is the prime choice, as Ice Beam allows Steel Arceus to exploit a wide variety of Ice-type weak Pokemon weaknesses, such as Rayquaza and Landorus, and also deals good damage to Groudon, Giratina-O, and Zekrom. Judgment's coverage isn't nearly as good, but it hits Kyurem-W, Terrakion, and Tyranitar super-effectively. Kyurem-W in particular can actually defeat Steel Arceus that don't run Judgment due to it's Fusion Flare. (2 things, Focus Blast does more than Fusion Flare and Terrakion is able to do just as much damage, which is why I feel that this sentence is unnecessary. If you disagree, feel free to leave it in.)(remove space between period and the </p> tag.)</p>
(linebreak)
[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p> Steel Arceus has a few other options up its sleeve, but finding moves to replace is tough, as removing Will-O-Wisp or it'(remove apostrophe)s phazing move lessens Steel Arceus's utility,(add comma) while and replacing the its attacking move makes Steel Arceus even bigger Taunt bait. Stealth Rock is an option if your team is desperate for fitting in an entry hazard user. Toxic allow Steel Arceus to cripple Ho-Oh switch-ins and dangerous Calm Mind users. If your team is extremely weak to Ho-Oh, you also have the more direct option of running Stone Edge. Finally, Magic Coat prevents Ferrothorn from setting up hazards and can surprise Deoxys-S leads (though note that Fire Punch 4HKOes Steel Arceus) (a 4HKO is insignificant, and does not warrant a note.).</p>
<p>Timid and max Speed lets Steel Arceus speed tie with offensive Arceus formes, but if you prefer a bulkier set and don't mind losing a little bit of Speed, you can run anywhere from 176 Speed EVs and a Timid nature to outspeed Latias and Latios to a Calm or Bold nature with 168 Speed EVs to outspeed Rayquaza and Kyurem-W.</p>

<p>Because Steel Arceus is such a great phazer, it's only natural that Spikes users such as the Deoxys formes, Forretress, Ferrothorn, and Skarmory will make good choices as teammates, despite the typing redundancies. However, in a horribly ironic twist of fate, Steel Arceus itself is very vulnerable to getting set up on by hazard setters, so spinners such as Forretress, Tentacruel, Excadrill, and Kabutops are good teammates. However, there is always the riskier option of Espeon and Xatu to block hazards from going up, in particular Espeon due to it'(remove apostrophe)s decent offensive stats.</p>

<p>Steel Arceus has serious problems with several common Pokemon on sun teams, including Ho-Oh, Kyurem-W (when not using Judgment), and Reshiram. Other dangerous special attackers such as Ground Arceus, Fighting Arceus, and Kyogre also make it important to also cover Water-, Fighting-, and Ground-type attacks. All of this makes Kyogre an excellent teammate. Not only does Kyogre nullify Steel Arceus's weaknesses to sun teams with Drizzle, it also uses Fighting Arceus and Ground Arceus as platforms to launch its torrential assault. In return, Steel Arceus does a good job of checking Latias for Kyogre. Just be warned, however, as even bulky Kyogre will take a lot from Ho-Oh's Brave Bird. When it comes to typing synergy, floating Dragon-types with Levitate such as Giratina-O and Latias will partner well with Steel Arceus, as they are by being resistant or immune to all of its Steel Arceus's weaknesses,(add comma) while Steel Arceus covers theirs. and itSteel Arceus coverings theirs.</p>[/quote]

Thanks Pickachuuun! I didn't implement some of the more QC related stuff you put in there, but you helped with some minor things!

Now, I've figured out that this C&C has taken far longer than some other ones I've seen, but I'm OK with it! Theorymon I understand you had some life stuff going on, but I understand. I hope you feel a little bit better!

tehy

Banned deucer.
amcheck

I suppose you could blame this on my style personally, but I feel like i had a few too many comments for such a small analysis, especially on matters of relevant info on how Steelceus functions.

I see you ignored pikachuu's qc related advice. Don't ignore mine;it's much better. (Although, on that subject-kyu-w can also defeat Steelceus with Earth Power, in addition to Focus Blast and Fusion Flare. And Kyogre can help take care of it.)

[SET]

ability

<p>This Steel Arceusset is a great choice for a supportive Steel Pokemon. While it might lack the Leftovers recovery that other Steel-types such as Ferrothorn, Jirachi, and Skarmory offer, Steel Arceus's superior stats and versatile movepool set it apart, along with the. In fact tha, it is is both the fastest and specially bulkyiest Steel-type in Ubers. </p>

<p>Steel Arceus is one of the few Steel-type Pokemon to learn Will-O-Wisp, so it's a given on a defensive set, allowing Steel Arceus to cripple most physical attackers. Note that this isn't a sure-fire way to cripple Normal Arceus, as, although Will-O-Wisp's shaky accuracy can lead to heavy damage being taken, particularly from a Swords Dance-boosted EarthquakeArceus-Normal. However, because most Normal Arceus don't run max Speed, Steel Arceus can act as an emergency check to it if your team is running out of options to deal with it.</p>

<p>Recover is the other major jewel in Steel Arceus's crown, ensuring it isn't forced to rely on Wish, Rest, or other less reliable methods of healing, like most other Steel-types. Steel Arceus's longevity also makes it a great phazer. Roar is the reliable and immediate option for phazing, while Perish Song is a slower, more risky method that has the advantage of dooming the last Pokemon standing. When it comes to offensive options, Ice Beam is the prime choice, as Ice Beam allows Steel Arceus to exploit a wide variety of Ice-type weak Pokemon, such as Rayquaza and Landorus, and also deals good damage to Groudon, Giratina-O, and Zekrom. Judgment's coverage isn't nearly as good, but it hits Kyurem-W, Terrakion, and Tyranitar super-effectively, while being stronger than Ice Beam. Kyurem-W in particular can actually defeat Steel Arceus that don't run Judgment due to it'swith Fusion Flare. </p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p> Steel Arceus has a few other options up its sleeve, but finding moves to replace is tough, as removing Will-O-Wisp or it's phazing move lessens Steel Arceus's utility while and replacing the its attacking move makes Steel Arceus even bigger Taunt bait. Stealth Rock is an option if your team is desperate forto fitting in an entry hazard user. Toxic allow Steel Arceus to cripple Ho-Oh switch-ins and dangerous Calm Mind users. If your team is extremely weak to Ho-Oh, you also have the more direct option of running Stone Edge. Finally, Magic Coat prevents Ferrothorn and other Spikers from setting up hazards and can surprise Deoxys-S leads (though note that Fire Punch 4HKOes Steel Arceus, this doesn't include rain ei in neutral weather).</p>

<p>Timid and max Speed let Steel Arceus speed tie with offensive Arceus formes, but if you prefer a bulkier set and don't mind losing a little bit of Speed, you can run anywhere from 176 Speed EVs and a Timid nature to outspeed Latias and Latios tor a Calm or Bold nature with 168 Speed EVs to outspeed Rayquaza and Kyurem-W.</p>

<p>Because Steel Arceus is such a great phazer, it's only natural that Spikes users such as the Deoxys formes, Forretress, Ferrothorn, and Skarmory make good choices as teammates, despite the typing redundancies. However, in a horribly ironic twist of fate, Steel Arceus itself is very vulnerable to getting set up on by hazard setters, so spinners such as Forretress, Tentacruel, Excadrill, and Kabutops are good teammates. HoweverOf course, there is always the riskier option of Espeon and Xatu to block hazards from going up, in particular Espeon due to it's decent offensive stats.</p>

<p>Steel Arceus has serious problems with several common Pokemon on sun teams, including Ho-Oh, Kyurem-W (when not using Judgment), and Reshiram. Other dangerous special attackers such as Ground Arceus, Fighting Arceus, and Kyogre also make it important to also cover Water-, Fighting-, and Ground-type attacks. All of this makes Kyogre an excellent teammate. Not only does Kyogre nullify Steel Arceus's weaknesses to sun teams with Drizzle, it also uses Fighting Arceus and Ground Arceus as platforms to launch its torrential assault. In return, Steel Arceus does a good job of checking Latias for Kyogre. Just be warned, however, as even bulky Kyogre will take a lot from Ho-Oh's Brave Bird. When it comes to typing synergy, floating Dragon-types with Levitate such as Giratina-O and Latias will partner well with Steel Arceus, as they are by being resistant or immune to all of its weaknesses and itSteel Arceus coverings theirs.</p>

Comments:
You mention that it has superior stats, so 'along with' doesn't really make any sense. Instead, i just made it a new sentence, which really works better.
Any WoW miss can result in heavy damage taken, so I altered the sentence to reflect that, while still emphasizing Normalceus. On that topic, it can have Lum berry too, you know? Maybe mention that?
The beginning of the Ice Beam sentence is pure fluff, and something I hate to see. Smogon analyses are structured in a way that you don't need to introduce your topics, generally speaking.
Other spikers can set up on Steelceus just as easily as ferro, you know? Skarmory has roost and forry resists ice beam, plus might have pain split. So I added in 'other spikers'.
Judgment's also stronger than Ice Beam, no reason not to point that out. Unless you really think it's irrelevant. Maybe you could say how much stronger, if you like.
From 176 timid to 168 bold/calm isn't actually all that far of a range-literally 8 evs and the nature, so you might as well just say the two spreads. Unless you think it makes sense to run 172 bold/calm, for non-speed creep purposes.
It's not really THAT ironic, but keep that in if you like it.
Since when does Ground Arceus attack specially?
Why is Kyogre the perfect partner, rather than Giratina-O or Latias? He resists all of their weaknesses, while they resist or are immune to all of his, and resist water, which you list as a problem. Kyogre is a cool teammate, granted, but he can't switch repeatedly into any of the listed threats without bulk evs, and if so, he's less threatening as well. Also, if you're going to say Ho-Oh's BB hurts a lot, at least explain that Kyogre can check it for Steelceus

tehy

Banned deucer.
You wait for two members of the GP team to check it and stamp it.

Me and pikachuu did amchecks, which don't count unless a GP member says so. You're also not obligated to implement them

[SET]
(remove space)
ability

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>This set is a great choice for a supportive Pokemon. While it might lack the Leftovers recovery that other Steel-typessuch as Ferrothorn, Jirachi, and Skarmoryoffer, Steel Arceus's superior stats and versatile wider movepool set it apart. In fact, it is both the fastest and specially bulky bulkiest Steel-type in Ubers. </p>

<p>Steel Arceus is one of the few Steel-type Pokemon to learn Will-O-Wisp, so it's a given on a defensive set, allowing as it allows Steel Arceus to cripple most physical attackers. Note that this isn't a sure-fire way to cripple Normal Arceus, as Will-O-Wisp's shaky accuracy can lead to heavy damage being taken result in it taking heavy damage, particularly from a Swords Dance-boosted Arceus-Normal Normal Arceus. However, because most Normal Arceus don't run maximum Speed, Steel Arceus can act as an emergency check to it if your team is running out of options to deal with it.</p>

<p>Recover is the other major jewel in Steel Arceus's crown, ensuring that unlike most other Steel-types, it isn't forced to rely on Wish, Rest, or other less reliable methods of healing, like most other Steel-types. Steel Arceus's longevity also makes it a great phazer. Roar is the reliable and immediate option for phazing, while Perish Song is a slower, more risky method that has the advantage of dooming the last Pokemon standing some evaluation here would be nice - why is roar slashed first (generally the better option)?. When it comes to offensive options, Ice Beam is the prime choice, as Ice Beam it allows Steel Arceus to exploit damage a wide variety of Ice-(hyphen)weak Pokemon, such as Rayquaza and Landorus, and also deals good damage to Groudon, Giratina-O, and Zekrom. Judgment's coverage isn't nearly as good, but it hits Kyurem-W, Terrakion, and Tyranitar super-effectively, while also being stronger than Ice Beam against neutral targets. Kyurem-W in particular can actually defeat Steel Arceus that don't run Judgment with Fusion Flare, Focus Blast or and/ ,(comma) or Earth Power. </p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p> Steel Arceus has a few other options up its sleeve, but finding moves to replace is tough, as removing Will-O-Wisp or it's phazing move lessens Steel Arceus's utility and replacing the its attacking move makes Steel Arceus even bigger Taunt bait. Stealth Rock is an option if your team is desperate to fit an entry hazard user in the entry hazard, while Toxic allows Steel Arceus to cripple Ho-Oh switch-ins and dangerous Calm Mind users. If your team is extremely weak to Ho-Oh, you Steel Arceus also have has the more direct option of running Stone Edge. Finally, Magic Coat prevents Ferrothorn and other Spikers from setting up hazards and can surprise Deoxys-S leads (though note that Fire Punch 4HKOes Steel Arceus without outside of rain).(period)</p>

<p>Timid and max Speed The Speed investment lets Steel Arceus speed tie with offensive Arceus formes, but if you prefer a bulkier set and don't mind losing a little bit of Speed, you can run anywhere from 176 Speed EVs and a Timid nature to outspeed Latias and Latios,(comma) or a Calm or Bold nature with 168 Speed EVs to outspeed Rayquaza and Kyurem-W.</p>

<p>Because Steel Arceus is such a great phazer, it's only natural that Spikes users such as the Deoxys formes, Forretress, Ferrothorn, and Skarmory make good choices as teammates, despite the typing redundancies. However, Steel Arceus itself is very vulnerable to getting beinging set up on by hazard setters, so spinners such as Forretress, Tentacruel, Excadrill, and Kabutops are good teammates. However, There is always the riskier option of Espeon and or Xatu to block hazards from going up;(semicolon) in particular Espeon of the two, the former is preferred due to it's its decent offensive stats.</p>

<p>Steel Arceus has serious problems with several common Pokemon on sun teams, including Ho-Oh, Kyurem-W (when not using Judgment), and Reshiram;(semicolon) the threat of other dangerous special attackers such as Ground Arceus, Fighting Arceus, and Kyogre also make it important to also cover Water-, Fighting-, and Ground-type attacks. All of this makes Kyogre an excellent teammate. Not only does Kyogre nullify Steel Arceus's weaknesses to sun teams with Drizzle, it can also uses Fighting Arceus and Ground Arceus as platforms to launch its torrential assault. In return, Steel Arceus does a good job of checking Latias for Kyogre. Just be warned, however, as that even bulky Kyogre will take a lot from Ho-Oh's Brave Bird. When it comes to typing synergy, floating Dragon-types with Levitatesuch as Giratina-O and Latiaspartner well with Steel Arceus, as they are resistant or immune to all of its weaknesses and while Steel Arceus covering covers theirs.</p>
[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>This set is a great choice for a supportive Pokemon. While it might lack the Leftovers recovery that other Steel-types—such as Ferrothorn, Jirachi, and Skarmory—offer, Steel Arceus's superior stats and wider movepool set it apart. In fact, it is both the fastest and specially bulkiest Steel-type in Ubers. </p>

<p>Steel Arceus is one of the few Steel-type Pokemon to learn Will-O-Wisp, so it's a given on a defensive set, as it allows Steel Arceus to cripple most physical attackers. Note that this isn't a sure-fire way to cripple Normal Arceus, as Will-O-Wisp's shaky accuracy can result in it taking heavy damage from a Swords Dance-boosted Normal Arceus. However, because most Normal Arceus don't run maximum Speed, Steel Arceus can act as an emergency check to it if your team is running out of options to deal with it.</p>

<p>Recover is the other major jewel in Steel Arceus's crown, ensuring that unlike most other Steel-types, it isn't forced to rely on Wish, Rest, or other less reliable methods of healing. Steel Arceus's longevity also makes it a great phazer. Roar is the reliable and immediate option for phazing, while Perish Song is a slower, more risky method that has the advantage of dooming the last Pokemon standing some evaluation here would be nice - why is roar slashed first (generally the better option)?. When it comes to offensive options, Ice Beam is the prime choice, as it allows Steel Arceus to damage a wide variety of Ice-weak Pokemon, such as Rayquaza and Landorus, and also deals good damage to Groudon, Giratina-O, and Zekrom. Judgment's coverage isn't nearly as good, but it hits Kyurem-W, Terrakion, and Tyranitar super-effectively, while also being stronger than Ice Beam against neutral targets. Kyurem-W in particular can actually defeat Steel Arceus that don't run Judgment with Fusion Flare, Focus Blast, or Earth Power. </p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Steel Arceus has a few other options up its sleeve, but finding moves to replace is tough, as removing Will-O-Wisp or its phazing move lessens Steel Arceus's utility and replacing its attacking move makes Steel Arceus even bigger Taunt bait. Stealth Rock is an option if your team is desperate to fit in the entry hazard, while Toxic allows Steel Arceus to cripple Ho-Oh switch-ins and dangerous Calm Mind users. If your team is extremely weak to Ho-Oh, Steel Arceus also has the more direct option of running Stone Edge. Finally, Magic Coat prevents Ferrothorn and other Spikers from setting up hazards and can surprise Deoxys-S leads (though note that Fire Punch 4HKOes Steel Arceus outside of rain).</p>

<p>The Speed investment lets Steel Arceus tie with offensive Arceus formes, but if you prefer a bulkier set and don't mind losing a little bit of Speed, you can run anywhere from 176 Speed EVs and a Timid nature to outspeed Latias and Latios, or a Calm or Bold nature with 168 Speed EVs to outspeed Rayquaza and Kyurem-W.</p>

<p>Because Steel Arceus is such a great phazer, it's only natural that Spikes users such as the Deoxys formes, Forretress, Ferrothorn, and Skarmory make good choices as teammates, despite the typing redundancies. However, Steel Arceus itself is very vulnerable to being set up on by hazard setters, so spinners such as Forretress, Tentacruel, Excadrill, and Kabutops are good teammates. There is always the riskier option of Espeon or Xatu to block hazards from going up; of the two, the former is preferred due to its decent offensive stats.</p>

<p>Steel Arceus has serious problems with several common Pokemon on sun teams, including Ho-Oh, Kyurem-W (when not using Judgment), and Reshiram; the threat of other dangerous special attackers such as Ground Arceus, Fighting Arceus, and Kyogre make it important to also cover Water-, Fighting-, and Ground-type attacks. All of this makes Kyogre an excellent teammate. Not only does Kyogre nullify Steel Arceus's weaknesses to sun teams with Drizzle, it can also use Fighting Arceus and Ground Arceus as platforms to launch its torrential assault. In return, Steel Arceus does a good job of checking Latias for Kyogre. Just be warned, however, that even bulky Kyogre will take a lot from Ho-Oh's Brave Bird. When it comes to typing synergy, floating Dragon-types with Levitate—such as Giratina-O and Latias—partner well with Steel Arceus, as they are resistant or immune to all of its weaknesses while Steel Arceus covers theirs.</p>

provided a copypastable but do make sure to look over the changes i made and to post if you have any doubts, or even comments :)

gp 2/2

Yay, a non amcheck (no offense), so lemme edit the title and I'm ready for upload!

Do I have to tell anyone to upload this or do I just wait?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)