Tournament Stereotypes Playtesting Tournament

Magmajudis

Title pending
Welcome to the Stereotypes Playtesting Tournament! Considering the amount of Pokemon that already are in the mod, the council thinks a tournament is best to make sure we are heading to a balanced metagame.

A few things of note...
- All matches will be single elimination, best of 3.
- The bracket for this will be seeded by DuoM2 (with a bit of help from me) and kept privately.
- We won't be hosting this on the same site as most Smogon tournaments so bye rounds are going to work differently.
- We're also going to be getting everyone's ideas on what their personal viability rankings are so we can use this data to make a community VR. You have to participate to join in this poll, and it'll be set in such a way that people who get further in the bracket will have a heavier influence on a Pokemon's placement than people who get out early on.
- You'll have exactly one week to finish each of your matches. Please share all of your replays. If you forget that's okay even if I'd rather you try not to, just get both players to confirm the match results.
- Signups will last until exactly one week until this post, down to the exact hour. In order to join, post "in" in this thread.

As for a few resources...
- This is the spreadsheet in case you want to see all the information on a given Pokemon.
- This is the Stereotypes Discord in case you want to get some practice games in with the community.
- Most importantly, all games must be played on Dragon Heaven.

Last edited:

Magmajudis

Title pending
Alright, signups are closed (it's been a week).

Round 1:

Not_Shiva vs Nael222
Rasdanation vs Moretto
DuoM2 vs Paulluxx
ViZar vs zxgzxg

And the following users have byes: Scoopapa and Mossy Sandwich

You have until August 8th, 6PM GMT+2 to communicate with each other on either one another's profiles or DMs for when you play. I'll be giving a 48 hour warning and will tag those who have not yet planned then. Best of luck, everyone!

Reminder that this is Best of 3 throughout the whole tournament.

Additionally, the fix for Fluxtape-Stereo's Attack, as well as Gargogunk and Pharaoach not showing up in the teambuilder, are not live on Dragon Heaven yet, so keep that in mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)