Stigma Marks - Finals (Won by We)

Approved by Quite Quiet
----------

Rule:
  • All regular tournament rules apply.
  • This is a standard SM OU tournament.
  • This tournament will be Single Elimination.
  • Rounds will be Best of One.
  • A very important information on ON HOW DOES "STIGMA MARK" WORK:
* A Pokemon marked with stigma will die after two rounds (stigmas marked in signups will take effects in Round 2)
* "Dead" Pokemon will remain illegal for the rest of the tour. Using dead Pokemon will result in disqualification from the tournament. A list of dead Pokemon will be kept in "Graveyard" after the first stigma marks take effect.
* For the sake of legitimacy, I will keep track of the spreadsheet that records which player marked which Pokemon.
* Whenever a player is going to leave a mark on a Pokemon, they will PM me which Pokemon they will mark - they will want to keep it a secret, right?

• At the signup and after the match, every winner will get to do one of the following:
    • Have any existing stigma marks immediately take their effects the next round
    • Take a look at the spreadsheet that keeps track of marked Pokemon
    • Leave a stigma mark on another Pokemon
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown! or Smogtours.
  • You do not have to necessarily post replays in the thread after victory, but they have to get to me in some way. Sending me a PM in Smogon or Discord (DMDW#8155) can work. Also, do not forget to choose one of the three options on the winning post.
  • Make sure to post alongside with the replay the logs/screenshots.
  • Activity calls will be made by me with probably the neutral assistance from a TD, flips will be made on Pokemon Showdown!

----------

Finals pairings:

sstj vs Sageau
Sageau vs We
We
vs sstj

Deadline: 1/20/2018 (GMT Midnight)

Last edited:
Graveyard:

* Mawile-Mega
* Zygarde
* Greninja (both formes)
* Tapu Lele
* Celesteela
* Tangrowth
* Magearna
* Alakazam-Mega
* Kyurem-B
* Landorus-T
* Tornadus-T
* Pelipper
* Toxapex
* Kartana

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)