Stigma Marks - Round 1

Approved by Quite Quiet
----------

Rule:
  • All regular tournament rules apply.
  • This is a standard SM OU tournament.
  • This tournament will be Single Elimination.
  • Rounds will be Best of One.
  • A very important information on ON HOW DOES "STIGMA MARK" WORK:
* A Pokemon marked with stigma will die after two rounds (stigmas marked in signups will take effects in Round 2)
* "Dead" Pokemon will remain illegal for the rest of the tour. Using dead Pokemon will result in disqualification from the tournament. A list of dead Pokemon will be kept in "Graveyard" after the first stigma marks take effect.
* For the sake of legitimacy, I will keep track of the spreadsheet that records which player marked which Pokemon.
* Whenever a player is going to leave a mark on a Pokemon, they will PM me which Pokemon they will mark - they will want to keep it a secret, right?

• At the signup and after the match, every winner will get to do one of the following:
    • Have any existing stigma marks immediately take their effects the next round
    • Take a look at the spreadsheet that keeps track of marked Pokemon
    • Leave a stigma mark on another Pokemon
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown! or Smogtours.
  • You do not have to necessarily post replays in the thread after victory, but they have to get to me in some way. Sending me a PM in Smogon or Discord (DMDW#8155) can work. Also, do not forget to choose one of the three options on the winning post.
  • Make sure to post alongside with the replay the logs/screenshots.
  • Activity calls will be made by me with probably the neutral assistance from a TD, flips will be made on Pokemon Showdown!

----------

Round 1 pairings:

BlueLobster vs JoJoUWU
Estronic vs Sageau
Deschutes vs We
Jase Duken vs WMSlifer
Diophantine vs sstj
Cheese5555 vs 85percent
Nigel97 vs Raining Inside (coinflip)
OsinachiJ vs LGPE OU Test (coinflip)
Egor vs Vikon

Bracket proof: https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/415/

Deadline: 12/12/2018 (GMT Midnight)

Last edited:
So I have this spreadsheet running, keeping track of marked Pokemon's status. So far there are 9 Pokemon that will die and be banned at Round 2, so this round will be just the same as regular SM OU match.

Also a reminder: you can choose to see the spreadsheet, 'kill' any marked Pokemon next round, or leave a mark on another Pokemon. This means if someone marks Sunkern this round and someone wishes to go for the second option, Sunkern will be banned in Round 2 instead of Round 3.

In this round, I will take subs due to a small population of players in this tour. Upon requesting a sub, you have an option to PM me and leave a mark on a Pokemon that will be taken out of the tour from Round 3, or earlier if someone wishes all marked Pokemon to be removed next round.

Many matches were not played and some winners did not send me about 'choosing one of the three'. Please do it ASAP!

i cant get the bracket marker to load on my pc or phone, any tips? / does someone wanna let me know what the three are so i can choose one?

If you are a winner of the round, please make sure to PM me if you are going to mark another Pokemon, activate all marks, or take a look at a list of marked Pokemon next time.

Coinflips:

1544683543443.png

I'm so sorry, I had a chaotically busy schedule that suddenly came up. It should be up within 24 hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)