KM

slayification
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
STILL SANE

A Policy for Weakness
~
~

Team Construction

i was bored so I threw weakness policy on a bunch of shit and the team worked way too well
@_@

Team Members

Mew @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog
- Baton Pass

Weakness Policy Pass Mew is an amazing Pokemon that can be used on normal teams as well as shitty gimmick teams like this one. Roost and Defog allow it to maintain its classic role as a hazard controller and special wall, but Weakness Policy and Baton Pass allow it to take faster, super-effective hits (like Knock Off, U-turn, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse) and pass a +2/+2 Boost to one of the sweepers. I choose to run 0 Speed in order to make sure I'm outsped by Honchkrow's Pursuit and any other base 100's attack (Mew Knock Off, Jirachi U-turn) to be able to pass the boost as easily as possible.

Sharpedo @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Beam
- Protect

Sharpedo is my main receiver for the WPPass. With great mixed coverage and insane offensive stats, Sharpedo can OHKO most things in the tier at +2 - and even if he doesn't get the pass, he's still a formidable cleaner. Ice Beam is for Hydreigon, Chesnaught, and some other stuff, but you can run Earthquake or DB something if you really want to. Fairly cookie-cutter Sharpedo set.

Lucario @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Justified
Naughty Nature
- Reversal
- Endure
- ExtremeSpeed
- Dark Pulse

Endure Reversal Weakness Policy Lucario is another great option to pass mew's WP boost to. Their type synergy is great defensively, and getting Lucario to +4 almost always means GG. Dark Pulse easily OHKOs Slowbro at +4 and does significantly more damage than Crunch, so it's preferred. Extremespeed provides stupidly strong priority when boosted, and Reversal allows Lucario to set up on things that normally hard counter him.

(Ex: +2 252+ Atk Lucario Reversal (200 BP) vs. 128 HP / 0 Def Nidoqueen: 357-421 (101.1 - 119.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO)

Endure on the Earth Power, collect bodies.

Ampharos @ Ampharosite
Ability: Static
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Dragon Pulse
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Good Glue for the team. Slow Volt Switch allows me to get my frail threats in easily, and RestTalk provides longevity. The EV spread is fake but you can creep as much as you want to @_@. Helps give me some more insurance against stuff like Suicune if the Victini Bait doesn't work out. Pairs fairly well with Mew as well. Max Defense gives it an easier time switching in and out of stuff like Victini.

Yanmega @ Weakness Policy
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Endure
- Reversal
- Bug Buzz
- Air Slash

Oh yis. While this is a great thing to pass to with Mew, it's also an incredible surprise lead. Yanmega has a fair few weaknesses, and these weaknesses are commonly triggered, so Endure and Weakness Policy works almost every game. Reversal adds another layer of surprise, allowing Yanmega's sweep to not be stopped by the likes of Blissey and Empoleon. It's an incredible late-game sweeper as well, but I already have so many of those that I almost always lead with it and get a couple of kills. It might even be a good Pokemon outside of the context of this gimmickry.

Victini @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- V-create
- Trick Room
- Bolt Strike
- Grass Knot

TRWP Victini is my most prized creation, and I've used it on a couple of teams. It works well with this team due to its ability to break massive wholes and get rid of Pokemon that otherwise severely threaten it. For instance, it's a great Suicune lure. It also offers some defensive capabilites to the team with 252 HP and its good base stats. If you're not familiar with the set, Victini can live basically every super effective hit in the tier. It Trick Room's on the turn that its hit (e.g. Hydreigon Dark Pulse) and then proceeds to spam V-create, which makes it "faster" than everything in the entire tier and yeah. It just wrecks face.

enjoy using my gimmicky shit n_n

importable

Mew @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog
- Baton Pass

Sharpedo @ Life Orb
Naughty Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Beam
- Protect

Lucario @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Justified
Naughty Nature
- Reversal
- Endure
- ExtremeSpeed
- Dark Pulse

Ampharos @ Ampharosite
Ability: Static
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Dragon Pulse
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Yanmega @ Weakness Policy
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Rash Nature
- Endure
- Reversal
- Bug Buzz
- Air Slash

Victini @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- V-create
- Trick Room
- Bolt Strike
- Grass Knot

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Consider giving mew some of that Honchkrow speed
Consider giving Amph some of that base 50 speed.

Impressive + amusing as usual. Impressusing.

KM

slayification
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Consider giving mew some of that Honchkrow speed
Consider giving Amph some of that base 50 speed.

Impressive + amusing as usual. Impressusing.
Mew has no reason to outspeed Honchkrow. Psyshock is a ~infinityHKO, and I lack will-o-wisp. Being slower than it in order to bait the Pursuit and get the WP boost is far more important than being able to roost before it Brave Birds.

The Amph EVs are fake. I would never reveal the truth :')

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)