Status
Not open for further replies.

p2

Banned deucer.
lost 4-0 v obliviate (at +1)

won 3-0 v hard thanks to parafusion, ggs

final score is +4 for me

Last edited:
Requesting activity on Henry. Last saturday we arranged on PS to play at 12 am my sunday morning. Was online 1 hour before and after scheduled time but he did not appear.

Activity call on Myzozoa. We missed each other today, but opp also missed a previously scheduled time. Won't be able to play tomorrow bc I'll be in school so I'll have to call activity

TheInsanity gave me the win. See his VM wall for confirmation.

I planned to play with Mounts today, but I could not find him today or the other times I've tried to find him. See my VM wall for our conversations.

I also planned to play -Sora- today, but I was unable to find him either. I messaged a user I thought was him (EG sor4) and got no response. Not sure if this is him or not, but just wanted to make note of it. See my VM wall for our conversations.

Not sure what to make of these last two scenarios tbh. I guess I will call activity because I will not be able to play before the deadline. The final decision is up to you though, Alkov.

I was active during most of yesterday but we managed not to catch each other whatsoever. The final decision is in your hands Alkov but activity is too harsh imo

theurbandear was given the win by theinsanity so he's at +3, no need to coinflip then, except if i misunderstood something :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)