Sun & Moon NU Reservation Index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
Hey NU, just a question. Only the NU QC control can help, right? If yes, i'm not allowed to help, right? If not could I Help Regirock's analysis?
You could certainly provide suggestions in the analysis but only QC members are allowed to give official checks. Simply put, you can help, but don’t expect the writer to implement what you say, and also be aware that a QC member may comment on your suggestions if they hurt the analysis.

Rabia

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
GP & NU Leader
Has no one taken Sigylyph? I'll do it.
I usually wouldn't comment on a reservation, but do keep in mind that Sigilyph is a very particular Pokemon to write for. Also, we want these three sets to be written for (in the following order): Life Orb, Choice Specs, and Calm Mind Flyinium Z. Please let me or another QC member know if you have any questions :)

JustoonSmitts

I draw stuff for a living
is a Top Artistis a Contributor to Smogon
I usually wouldn't comment on a reservation, but do keep in mind that Sigilyph is a very particular Pokemon to write for. Also, we want these three sets to be written for (in the following order): Life Orb, Choice Specs, and Calm Mind Flyinium Z. Please let me or another QC member know if you have any questions :)
On second consideration, I don't think I have the time to write this one. I'm sorry, but I'm going to drop it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)