Super Offensive Generic Combination!

Changes in italics.

INTRODUCTION

Hello people of Smogon, I recently threw this team together and it has been netting quite enough wins on the ladder to put a smile on my face.:heart: It's probably the least amount of thought I've put into a team (in comparison to the others I've made that normally revolve around weather conditions, baton pass, stalling, other gimmicks) since the goal here is just to hit as hard as possible with that classic Fire/Grass/Water combo + a Dragon, Steel, and Ghost.

Having said that, let's get on with the actual team.

TEAM SOGC

Jirachi (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP
Jolly nature
- Trick
- Iron Head
- Ice Punch
- Stealth Rock

Mamoswine just wasn't cutting it as a lead. The only times where I pulled off the Endeavor + Ice Shard combo was where I figured the opponent just didn't know what he was doing. And Stealth Rock came up occasionally, but some matches I really needed it. So I needed a new lead. A lead that wasn't suicidal, was quite fast, can put up rocks early in the game in most situations, and is just all around awesome. Lead Jirachi fit the description quite well. I took this suggestion up from Piccolo, who also told me that the extra Fire/Ground weakness wasn't a big deal since most of your team covers that up nicely. Anyways, Iron Head is amazing. It's nice to have hax in my favor, with 60% meaning flinchhax is most likely to occur. In fact earlier I flinched one of those bitchie little lead Machamps twice, and the third Iron Head went for the KO. It was awesome. After that I have Trick to stop me from getting owned by boosting sweepers, cripple stall Pokemon, and disable those slower leads. Ice Punch is just so my team has another Ice attack, since Fire is covered, and Electric's coverage isn't very good. Finally there's the obvious Stealth Rock which goes up most of the time, however not always without a switch due to Choice Scarf.

---

Vaporeon (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 SpA/188 Def/68 Spd
Modest nature
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power Electric
- Wish

I was told that having two Dragon Dancers was no good and I agreed. Besides, I'm not that big of a fan of Gyarados, and I would use Dragon Dance Dragonite no matter what on this team. Therefore I needed to look for another offensive Water user. This was tougher than I thought it would be because most OU Water types are just bulky, but I wanted something that could hit hard. I looked at Smogon's page for Vaporeon and saw the Choice Specs set. I thought it had some nice coverage, plus you could always Wish before switching out. Everything seemed pretty awesome except for the Choice Specs part. So I decided to take the set and add in a Life Orb. Surf, Ice Beam, and Hidden Power Electric still hit hard enough with it. And I wanted to put Starmie here but I didn't like have two Pokemon be Pursuit bait (Gengar is on this team). I figured that putting on Vaporeon was more useful due to Water Absorb, Wish, less weakness, and still being able to hit hard.

---

Gengar (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Shadow Ball
- Pain Split
- Focus Blast
- Substitute

This guy is a crazy powerhouse. Shadow + Life Orb cuts through teams like a katana. Focus Blast has shaky accuracy, but it's the best Gengar can do to keep his coverage optimal.

After taking a look at my team after the revamp I found that Blissey could be annoying. Yes, I can switch in Breloom but I'd rather put some "shock" into Blissey users. So I chose Pain Split Gengar! I've always wanted to use of these things and now I can! Pain Split + Substitute allows Gengar to safely use Life Orb (this is actually an advantage to it as well) and Shadow Ball is still as deadly as ever.
---

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 12 HP/224 Spd/252 Atk
Adamant nature
- Spore
- Seed Bomb
- Focus Punch
- Substitute

I obviously needed a Grass type Pokemon to finish the theme of my team, only Grass is very lacking of a offensive type.

But Breloom pretty much comes at you and says "screw you" when you diss grass types. With the ability to render a Pokemon useless via Spore, force switches, deliver a very deadly Focus Punch, have a strong STAB attack, protect itself with a Substitute and heal behind it with Toxic Orb + Toxic Heal, I was able to gladly welcome Breloom onto my team.
---

Heatran (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 SDef/252 SAtk/252 Spd
Naive nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Earth Power
- Explosion
- Fire Blast

To finish off my Fire/Water/Grass core I added in Heatran. For a while I didn't know which build I should use, but after taking a look at my team I noticed I didn't have a really fast Pokemon. Choice Scarf Heatran is here to fill both the void of a Fire user and a revenge killer. Fire Blast and Earth Power are two very powerful STAB attacks and Dragon Pulse can deal with Dragons since Mamoswine doesn't last long enough to kill off Dragons later in the battle and Vaporeon isn't a reliable switch against Dragon Dancers. Finally there's Explosion if I feel the need for Heatran to take someone with him.

---

Dragonite (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch

You will say wow. Dragonite is a BEAST! Yeah, he's basically a poor man's version of Salamence (especially this set), but he got the ban stick and Dragonite has to step into that OU Dragon legacy now. 4 HP /252 ATK / 252 SPD rips through teams in the late-game portion of battling. It's simple, yet so very effective. Dragon Dance on the switch and press Outrage. I win! Well if it's late-game and I took out everyone who poses a threat to DD Dragonite (mostly happens in the late game when things are going my way). However, Fire Punch and Earthquake give me some great coverage if under the event that I have to use Dragonite in mid-game, or that something wasn't taken out that Dragonite needs to do himself.

So there's my team, hope you like it! I'm open to most suggestions, but I'd like to keep this team under the following conditions. Also, I posted this team on a different forum and I've heard I should watch out for ScarfTran. I haven't encountered too many luckily and they haven't been that big of a problem, but anything to deal with him is much appreciated. Also I've noticed I have a bit of trouble playing against opposing Starmies.

a) Fire/Grass/Water offensive core.
b) The team itself hits hard.
c) Uses Dragon Dance Dragonite. (He's just a lot of fun to use, especially the build used on my team)
---​

Despite this team being offense-heavy, Celebi is more suited towards support role with its bulk. All of its moves except Grass Knot, Psychic, Shadow Ball, U-turn, and Hyper Beam (lol) are basically useless for direct attack. Baton-passing Celebi usually works better, and there are better offensive Grass pokemon:

1. Breloom. No explanation needed. Breloom with Spore/Substitute/Focus Punch/Seed Bomb destroys almost anything.
2. Roserade. Although not seen outside of lead position often, Choice Scarf makes it a great revenge killer (and you can take out Scizor for something else) with powerful STAB Leaf Storm.

I'm not sure if having 2DDers on a single team works well. Too much setup = Taunt stallers like Skarmory or Gliscor could stop you dead cold. Infernape and Gengar are very frail: they can be taken out by bulky pokemon, and although it's hard to switch into Gengar, Snorlax can beat it very often.

If you feel like replacing your Scizor, you can always use Weavile or Heatran. Both are very hard-hitting with phenomenal type coverage, and Heatran has slight bulk from its typing whereas Weavile has STAB Ice Shard against Flygon/Dragonite who set up before you.

I personally don't like Gyarados, and if you are going for offensive water, here are few you can use:
LO Starmie has phenomenal coverage and power. It can even Trick tricky (no pun intended) opponents and get out if they didn't lock into Pursuit.
SubPetaya Empoleon is simply annoying. It hits hard, takes hits fairly well with its typing, and it's very fast. Torrtent STAB Water moves always hurt, and it has Grass Knot/Ice Beam also.

I won't say Kingdra, since it's quite redundant with DDNite (although they are completely different pokemon).

I prefer Overheat to Fire Blast on Infernape. Infernape won't last long, so you're better off with a stronger, more accurate move.

Gengar is best with Hidden Power Fire when it also has Protect to surely defeat Scizors. However, I like Gengar best when it has Substitute. >_>; It's just so annoying and difficult to take down...

Gyarados is your Dragon Dancing sweeper; having two Pokemon with that role is redundant. Change Dragonite to have this set. With that, you will have an easier time versus stall and killing bulky Waters that would prevent Gyarados' sweep. Much better. ;o Trust me.

Despite this team being offense-heavy, Celebi is more suited towards support role with its bulk. All of its moves except Grass Knot, Psychic, Shadow Ball, U-turn, and Hyper Beam (lol) are basically useless for direct attack. Baton-passing Celebi usually works better, and there are better offensive Grass pokemon:

1. Breloom. No explanation needed. Breloom with Spore/Substitute/Focus Punch/Seed Bomb destroys almost anything.
2. Roserade. Although not seen outside of lead position often, Choice Scarf makes it a great revenge killer (and you can take out Scizor for something else) with powerful STAB Leaf Storm.

If you feel like replacing your Scizor, you can always use Weavile or Heatran. Both are very hard-hitting with phenomenal type coverage, and Heatran has slight bulk from its typing whereas Weavile has STAB Ice Shard against Flygon/Dragonite who set up before you.

LO Starmie has phenomenal coverage and power. It can even Trick tricky (no pun intended) opponents and get out if they didn't lock into Pursuit.
SubPetaya Empoleon is simply annoying. It hits hard, takes hits fairly well with its typing, and it's very fast. Torrtent STAB Water moves always hurt, and it has Grass Knot/Ice Beam also.
I prefer Overheat to Fire Blast on Infernape. Infernape won't last long, so you're better off with a stronger, more accurate move.

Gengar is best with Hidden Power Fire when it also has Protect to surely defeat Scizors. However, I like Gengar best when it has Substitute. >_>; It's just so annoying and difficult to take down...

Gyarados is your Dragon Dancing sweeper; having two Pokemon with that role is redundant. Change Dragonite to have this set. With that, you will have an easier time versus stall and killing bulky Waters that would prevent Gyarados' sweep. Much better. ;o Trust me.
Alright, I'm considering Starmie and Breloom to take out their respective types, Gyarados and Celebi. And Heatran and Weavile seem like one of them would be cool additions to the team. However, I need to look at how my team is after I add in Starmie and Breloom and make changes from there. Also, how does Hariyama do as a Fake Out lead? He looks pretty interesting.....

And sorry Piccolo, but I am NOT removing Dragon Drance Dragonite. He's is simply too awesome! And I don't like using Gyarados that much actually (however the Jolly offensive build was starting to make me like him a little bit) so he'll be the first to go. However, I'll consider that Sub Gengar build.

If you want a fake out lead, I suggest Weavile or Ambipom, both are faster than Infernape, and both are excellent revenge killers. Check out their lead/antilead sets. Weavile has 10 more base speed, but Ambipom has Technician. I have him quite often doing 50%+ dmg with fake out on some of the common leads. Plus Ambipom can U-turn away from anything but Weavile or a Priority move. I have never used Hariyama though, so I can't say about him.

If you want a fake out lead, I suggest Weavile or Ambipom, both are faster than Infernape, and both are excellent revenge killers. Check out their lead/antilead sets. Weavile has 10 more base speed, but Ambipom has Technician. I have him quite often doing 50%+ dmg with fake out on some of the common leads. Plus Ambipom can U-turn away from anything but Weavile or a Priority move. I have never used Hariyama though, so I can't say about him.
First,People Use Infernape Due To He Can Set Up SR 100% Of The Time Which Is Excellent....Plus,Infernape Can Also Be a Sweeper In First Game..

Anyways,Solid Team!

First,People Use Infernape Due To He Can Set Up SR 100% Of The Time Which Is Excellent....Plus,Infernape Can Also Be a Sweeper In First Game..

Anyways,Solid Team!
Actually, both fake out leads, Ambipom and Weavile will 100% stop him from setting up SR at all. Ambipom outspeeds with Fake Out and 2HKOs, and Weavile outspeeds with Fake Out and can taunt the SR, although you may lose your Weavile if you do this. In addition to Aerodactyl, who outspeeds and taunts the SR as well.

Even the Endeavor Infernape lead can't stop Ambipom unless it gets a crit on Vacuum Wave.

Alright, I'm considering Starmie and Breloom to take out their respective types, Gyarados and Celebi. And Heatran and Weavile seem like one of them would be cool additions to the team. However, I need to look at how my team is after I add in Starmie and Breloom and make changes from there. Also, how does Hariyama do as a Fake Out lead? He looks pretty interesting.....

And sorry Piccolo, but I am NOT removing Dragon Drance Dragonite. He's is simply too awesome! And I don't like using Gyarados that much actually (however the Jolly offensive build was starting to make me like him a little bit) so he'll be the first to go. However, I'll consider that Sub Gengar build.
Alright. I wanted to improve your team by making as little changes as possible.

But, if you're going to use Starmie over Gyarados, then yes, definitely keep your Dragonite as a Dragon Dancer.

As for a Grass-type replacement... Breloom is not a team player. I skimmed the posts above and saw Scarfed Roserade being mentioned. I discourage its use because it will add to this teams fragility. I instead recommend a Spiker Roserade. Spikes may mean 1 less hit to KO. ;o Plus, this Roserade can Rest and switch out to be back at 100%.

Also, Infernape is the best Fake Out lead. Weavile will get its ass destroyed too quickly. >_>; Hariyama doesn't do much for this team. Infernape also hits the hardest. ;o Overheat and Close Combat ftw!

Alright. I wanted to improve your team by making as little changes as possible.

But, if you're going to use Starmie over Gyarados, then yes, definitely keep your Dragonite as a Dragon Dancer.

As for a Grass-type replacement... Breloom is not a team player. I skimmed the posts above and saw Scarfed Roserade being mentioned. I discourage its use because it will add to this teams fragility. I instead recommend a Spiker Roserade. Spikes may mean 1 less hit to KO. ;o Plus, this Roserade can Rest and switch out to be back at 100%.

Also, Infernape is the best Fake Out lead. Weavile will get its ass destroyed too quickly. >_>; Hariyama doesn't do much for this team. Infernape also hits the hardest. ;o Overheat and Close Combat ftw!
Well I made my team changes before I read this post so sorry if I didn't incorporate anything you said. :P (including your comment about Breloom who made it through)

Well I made my team changes before I read this post so sorry if I didn't incorporate anything you said. :P (including your comment about Breloom who made it through)
Breloom sounds good, but really, it's completely a lone wolf. >_>; Don't see why you would give up a possible Heatran/Vaporeon/Roserade Fire/Water/Grass core. Your opinion may change through some testing. ;)

Definitely remove Ice Beam on Vaporeon for Protect. Protect is mandatory for Vaporeon survive long enough for Wish to take effect. Heatran already deals with Dragons.

this team is seriously offensive (i like =D). but sometimes even the most offensive teams are halted by solid defensive cores. you need a good defensive core. my point is that this team is a bit too offensive for its own good (kinda like my own first RMT hehe). I recommend this skarmory set:

Skarmory @ Leftovers/Shed Shell
Ability: Keen Eye
Nature: Impish
- Roost
- Spikes/Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind
- Brave Bird/Drill Peck

here is the description from smogon.
This set has become the new DPP standard for Skarmory. Roost gives Skarmory improved tanking ability compared to Advance, when its only recovery methods were Rest and Leftovers. This, when compared with the fact that physical attackers have grown much more powerful this generation, makes it an appropriate physical wall and support Pokemon.
Brave Bird is there to let Skarmory deal damage when called for, especially against the likes of bulky attackers like Gyarados. Drill Peck, a more conservative choice, may seem appropriate to retain some HP, however it is not recommended, as your damage output will be significantly reduced thanks to Skarmory's mediocre Attack stat. If, however, Shed Shell is the preferred item choice, the recoil from Brave Bird may take a toll on Skarmory, so Drill Peck is a suitable replacement. Roost lets Skarmory recover HP taken by switching in or setting up entry hazards. In situations where Skarmory is faster than its opponent, Skarmory can also use Roost to remove its Flying-type for the rest of the turn in order to reduce damage from normally effective attacks like Stone Edge and ThunderPunch.
The choice between Spikes and Stealth Rock depends on your team and your preferences. Spikes takes longer to fully set up, but will do more damage to things that aren't weak to Rock. If you have problems with powerful sweepers weak to Rock like Gyarados or Dragonite, Stealth Rock is the recommended choice. Keep in mind that Stealth Rock is learned by many competent Pokémon, whereas there are few good Spikers. Whirlwind allows Skarmory to force out attackers that are using stat raising moves and simultaneously makes whatever comes in take damage from Spikes or Stealth Rock. If whatever is forced out is ineffective at doing damage to Skarmory, you can either use Whirlwind again or attack with Brave Bird.
Your choice of item is largely dependent on how hesitant you are in allowing Magnezone to switch in and KO you, and how conservative you are to scout the opponent's team before bringing Skarmory in. Leftovers will give Skarmory better tanking abilities and heal Brave Bird recoil, while Shed Shell will allow Skarmory to give Magnezone (or the rare Probopass) the slip. Although Leftovers has become the widely popular choice, Shed Shell is recommended should you not be extremely careful upon bringing Skarmory in. While unlikely, Shed Shell can also prevent rare trapping Pokemon from walking all over you, such as Mean Look + Baton Pass Umbreon or Absol.
Maximum HP is a must on any Skarmory to allow it better walling capabilities against both special and physical attacks. 64 Attack EVs allow Skarmory to 2HKO offensive Gyarados if it has taken Stealth Rock damage (assuming Skarmory has not been Intimidated) and will also OHKO Infernape switch-ins. The given Attack EVs also allow Skarmory to KO most Lucario after a Defense drop from Close Combat and one Life Orb recoil. 16 Speed EVs grant Skarmory the ability to outrun maximum Speed Adamant Rhyperior, allowing it to Roost stall its Stone Edge. The remaining EVs are delegated to Defense.
Although it would seem Skarmory's defensive abilities and natural resistances could fit on nearly any team, one without the proper immediate response to its counters, or one not able to take full advantage of its utility will find Skarmory's performance mildly underwhelming. Any team with a Skarmory in the wings should have the utmost reliability in taking special hits often fired at it, as well as the ability to handle common counters and weaknesses Skarmory provides. For these reasons are why specially dependable Pokemon like Blissey are often seen paired with Skarmory, as they can take advantage of the special attacker switch-ins. Pokemon who resist Skarmory's main weaknesses also do well alongside it. Swampert, for example, resists Fire- and is immune to Electric-type attacks, plus has the ability to provide Stealth Rock support useful in allowing Skarmory to use Whirlwind all the more effectively.
Offensive teams will most likely find Skarmory's meager offensive presence unworthy of use, and teams without the ability to shuffle an opponent's Pokemon with pseudo-hazing moves like Roar and Whirlwind will also likely find Skarmory's utility disappointing. For these reasons, the best support for Skarmory is one that acts similarly in an attempt to wear down the opponent's Pokemon through indirect damage, most frequently defined as stall. A combination of other entry hazards and pseudo-hazing moves, damaging weather effects, and unbreakable defensive abilities will likely leave your opponent in a bad spot. In a similar vein, a Ghost-type is also recommended on any team using Skarmory to prevent Rapid Spin from ruining your attempts at setting up Spikes and Stealth Rock.

the most important thing to note about skarm is that if you are using shed shell, use drill peck. if you are using lefties, use brave bird.

i don't recommend mamoswine as an anti-lead. if you want a really good anti-lead, use machamp.

gl with the team!

Breloom sounds good, but really, it's completely a lone wolf. >_>; Don't see why you would give up a possible Heatran/Vaporeon/Roserade Fire/Water/Grass core. Your opinion may change through some testing. ;)

Definitely remove Ice Beam on Vaporeon for Protect. Protect is mandatory for Vaporeon survive long enough for Wish to take effect. Heatran already deals with Dragons.

the most important thing to note about skarm is that if you are using shed shell, use drill peck. if you are using lefties, use brave bird.

i don't recommend mamoswine as an anti-lead. if you want a really good anti-lead, use machamp.
Well I didn't want my team to be skewed towards the special attacking side, that's why I went for Breloom over Roserade. And Wish will stay since I plan on using it mostly as a move to use when Vaporeon forces a switch, then as it switches out to the Vaporeon-counter my other Poke is healed from whatever attack or entry hazard damage it takes. But I will keep Protect in mind.

Also, Skarmory really clashes with my team. :P As for Mamoswine, he's not an anti-lead, just a lead who's to set up stealth rock and not be totally useless. (*coughAZELFAERODACTYLcough*)

Well I didn't want my team to be skewed towards the special attacking side, that's why I went for Breloom over Roserade. And Wish will stay since I plan on using it mostly as a move to use when Vaporeon forces a switch, then as it switches out to the Vaporeon-counter my other Poke is healed from whatever attack or entry hazard damage it takes. But I will keep Protect in mind.

Also, Skarmory really clashes with my team. :P As for Mamoswine, he's not an anti-lead, just a lead who's to set up stealth rock and not be totally useless. (*coughAZELFAERODACTYLcough*)
I kinda noticed that as well. Fair enough, Breloom is fine then.

>_>; I promise you that you will add Protect on Vaporeon soon enough.

I think Mamoswine's an "Eh..." lead. >_>; Gets beaten by common leads like Metagross, Jirachi, Machamp, Infernape, Starmie and Fire Blasting Azelf. It just doesn't do very much besides Stealth Rock.

You may be better off with a ScarfRachi lead or somethin'. Sets up Rocks and hax with Iron Head. Trick Metagross that think you'll switch. U-Turn those lead Starmies. ;o

I kinda noticed that as well. Fair enough, Breloom is fine then.

>_>; I promise you that you will add Protect on Vaporeon soon enough.

I think Mamoswine's an "Eh..." lead. >_>; Gets beaten by common leads like Metagross, Jirachi, Machamp, Infernape, Starmie and Fire Blasting Azelf. It just doesn't do very much besides Stealth Rock.

You may be better off with a ScarfRachi lead or somethin'. Sets up Rocks and hax with Iron Head. Trick Metagross that think you'll switch. U-Turn those lead Starmies. ;o
You make it sound like my Vappy is going to going to have plenty of terrible deaths. T_T

And ScarfRachi sounds like a pretty good lead. I'll think about that. I'm a bit iffy about Mamoswine lead at the moment anyway.

You make it sound like my Vappy is going to going to have plenty of terrible deaths. T_T

And ScarfRachi sounds like a pretty good lead. I'll think about that. I'm a bit iffy about Mamoswine lead at the moment anyway.
>_>; Huh... Well there is some truth to it. Part of why Vaporeon is so durable is because it buys itself the free turn for Wish + Leftovers.

Excellent... >:{D

I think that's about all I have to say for this team. Just some playtesting on your part will complete all the work. You could try Flamethrower on Heatran, but eh, I think you're fine, really. :P

Any more suggestions? I'm mostly looking for a new lead. I decided against ScarfRachi because he adds another Fire/Ground weakness to the team. (I know Mamoswine adds another Fire weakness too, but he has an electric immune) The new lead has to compliment offensive teams quite nicely, has stealth rock, and isn't suicidal.

Any more suggestions? I'm mostly looking for a new lead. I decided against ScarfRachi because he adds another Fire/Ground weakness to the team. (I know Mamoswine adds another Fire weakness too, but he has an electric immune) The new lead has to compliment offensive teams quite nicely, has stealth rock, and isn't suicidal.
ScarfRachi isn't suicidal. Your team easily takes Fire-type attacks and more than half of them can come in on Earthquakes if you don't think the opponent will Stealth Rock for you to Trick or flinch them with Iron Head.

But if you're gonna stick to Mamoswine, it's highly recommended you switch to a Jolly Nature. This way Heatrans (which all run a +Spe Nature) won't waste Mamoswine. e_e''' Better to save Focus Sash.

ScarfRachi isn't suicidal. Your team easily takes Fire-type attacks and more than half of them can come in on Earthquakes if you don't think the opponent will Stealth Rock for you to Trick or flinch them with Iron Head.

But if you're gonna stick to Mamoswine, it's highly recommended you switch to a Jolly Nature. This way Heatrans (which all run a +Spe Nature) won't waste Mamoswine. e_e''' Better to save Focus Sash.
So is this the set I should use if I were to put Jirachi over Mamoswine?

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Jolly
4 HP/ 252 ATK / 252 SPE
Iron Head
Stealth Rock
U-Turn
Ice Punch

So is this the set I should use if I were to put Jirachi over Mamoswine?

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Jolly
4 HP/ 252 ATK / 252 SPE
Iron Head
Stealth Rock
U-Turn
Ice Punch
Right on. :D

Don't forget what I said about Vaporeon either. ;P

Right on. :D

Don't forget what I said about Vaporeon either. ;P
Hey, just popped into to say that I'm loving the lead Jirachi set. It kicks some major ass! However, I decided to use Trick over U-Turn. Was helping a lot more.

And still haven't swapped out Protect yet. Vappy has done a pretty good job of keeping itself alive with Water absorb + Wish on the switch. Surf + Ice Beam + Hidden Power Electric gives plenty of awesome coverage as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)