Surprise! :) [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's alright, just put in a junk mon you think no one would trade for and tell me it's details.
The female, level 2 Zigzagoon is still in the GTS. I'm looking for a level 1-10 Eevee of Any gender because I cannot specify. My IGN is Justin. I apologize for the trouble, and thanks again.

Wow great find! I would be an umbreon...love the night time and sneaky dark moves.
Depositing a lv1 purrlion male
IGN:I8TOKYO
Thank you for the give away

If I were an eeveelution i'd probably be Glaceon because i'm chilled for the most part.
I deposited a female level 2 Wurmple with the message Totes, my IGN is Mako.
Thanks a bunch

I just redeposited the Zigzagoon. Again, it's a level 2 and female. I'm requesting an Eevee from 1-10 but cannot specify gender. My IGN is Justin, and I have added the note "totes."
For some odd reason, it doesn't show up :/, I guess I have to direct trade you, FC?

If I were an Eeveelution, I think that I may be an Umbreon for the fact that I am always at prime condition at night, and I always like Umbreon's sleek design and have a love for the moon. So the moonlight Pokemon is a good match. :D While Vaporeon also qualifies given my love to water and swimming

Deposit: Zigzagoon; female; level 7
IGN: Sapphire
Thanks for the giveaway!

FC: 5300-8240-6973

I apologize for all the trouble. =[
I added you :], lmk when you're on.
Edit- Traded!
If I were an Eeveelution, I think that I may be an Umbreon for the fact that I am always at prime condition at night, and I always like Umbreon's sleek design and have a love for the moon. So the moonlight Pokemon is a good match. :D While Vaporeon also qualifies given my love to water and swimming

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway!
Could you deposit something else? I have been having problems with not being able to find Zigzagoon all day :/

Hi, just deposited a female Hoppip level 7 with TOTES as message.
My IGN is Locoghoul
I'd say I'll probably be a Vaporeon because I'm usually calm and not too on the offensive side. Although I'd like to be a Flareon because it's really cool.
As a side note, I also got a TSV hatch this morning by the same user on reddit.

I would be an espeon bc It seems so smart and I like it's intelligence
I deposited a level 1 male charmander IGN Ryan

Thank you for the direct trade. I very much appreciate your patience and hospitality! =]
No problem ^_^
Hi, just deposited a female Hoppip level 7 with TOTES as message.
My IGN is Locoghoul
I'd say I'll probably be a Vaporeon because I'm usually calm and not too on the offensive side. Although I'd like to be a Flareon because it's really cool.
As a side note, I also got a TSV hatch this morning by the same user on reddit.
sent enjoy man!
I would be an espeon bc It seems so smart and I like it's intelligence
I deposited a level 1 male charmander IGN Ryan
Pretty sure got sniped :/, try something uncommon like ledian or illumise XD

Deposited a Lvl 5 male Slakoth
I'd be a Glaceon, because "The cold never bothered me anyway" :P

Edit: Spelt Eevee incorrectly XD Redeposited with same conditions

I've got the same problem as Unmasked bandit
I've deposited a lvl 1 F Honedge nicknamed Colada.
IGN: Zalchak
I was able to request the level but not the gender of Eevee.

Sorry for the difficulty.
Thanks again.

I would be a glaceon because just like it I'm used to the cold temperatures and snow.
Deposited lvl 1 female carvanha. Ign may. Msg totes

Deposited a Lvl 5 male Slakoth
I'd be a Glaceon, because "The cold never bothered me anyway" :P

Edit: Spelt Eevee incorrectly XD Redeposited with same conditions
Sent! Enjoy!
I've got the same problem as Unmasked bandit
I've deposited a lvl 1 F Honedge nicknamed Colada.
IGN: Zalchak
I was able to request the level but not the gender of Eevee.

Sorry for the difficulty.
Thanks again.
we need to do direct trade as it doesn't work if you haven't seen eevee yet :/

I would be a glaceon because just like it I'm used to the cold temperatures and snow.
Deposited lvl 1 female carvanha. Ign may. Msg totes
Sent! Enjoy!

Actually, Totes, Zalchak can just input “Eevee” into the “What Pokemon” section of the GTS. Whilst this won’t allow him to select the gender, he can still select the level. That’s what I did at least :P

Thanks for the Eevee ^.^ That was fast XD

Actually, Totes, Zalchak can just input “Eevee” into the “What Pokemon” section of the GTS. Whilst this won’t allow him to select the gender, he can still select the level. That’s what I did at least :P

Thanks for the Eevee ^.^ That was fast XD
Your wel come :], I couldn't find his poke though :/, it's either sniped something.

Well my pokemon was sniped.
On the bright side eevee is now in my pokedex.
I redeposited an electrike lvl 1 F named Felicia.
Thank you for your patience.

If I were an Eeveelution, I would probably be Umbreon, seems kind of introverted like me, also probably stays up late like me too.

Just deposited a level 1 Fletchling, male. Cool giveaway, I already have an HP Ground Eevee, having HP Fire to bop them Ferros will be cool too. IGN is Jebus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)