Survivor SURVIVOR II - Won by OP

Josh's victory has ensured that the Gold tribe, once again, wins immunity!

Silver tribe, although some of you may not have gone before, you will once again be heading to tribal council. It is there that one member of your tribe will be voted out of the game.

Last edited:
Challenge 4:

As you all gather to participate in the next challenge, you notice that someone is missing from the Silver tribe. That person is King_, who was voted out at the last tribal council.

Today’s challenge is going to test your skills with all kinds of Pokémon types. How will these types be chosen, you ask? Through snake style. Snake style splits up picks into groups of four. One team picks first and fourth, and the other team picks second and third (team 1 pick, team 2 pick, team 2 pick, team 1 pick). We decided who would go first randomly http://prnt.sc/du1ynb, and the gold tribe won the coinflip, so they will pick first. We will have four rounds of snake style, which means each team will pick 8 types, or 16 total. This does mean that 2 types will remain unpicked. Then, 6 members from each tribe will face off against each other using 6 of the 8 types that they picked. You can order your members however you’d like and give them whatever type you want out of the ones you have, but keep in mind that each type can only be used once in this challenge.

Gold tribe, you’ll be sitting someone out of this challenge. Afterwards, please post your first pick in your conversation. We’ll carry out all of the picks in the smogon conversations so that we do not clog up this thread.

If you have any questions, always remember that you can ask Jalmont and me.

Challenge 4 cont'd:
After a good amount of time, we finally finished all of the picks! The final pools of types and the tribes that chose them are below:

Gold: Fairy, Dark, Psychic, Electric, Poison, Fighting, Normal, Ghost
Silver: Steel, Water, Dragon, Flying, Ground, Ice, Bug, Fire
Not chosen: Grass, Rock

We also asked both tribes to order their members 1 - 6 so that we could set up matchups for both tribes. With that said, here they are!

Gold (1) vs. Silver (3)
1. Alfa610 vs. TUO
2. Josh vs. Mikaav
3. Oddish. vs. adiass
4. Painter Oshawott vs. OP
5. superstarsrock vs. Flyhn
6. Texas Cloverleaf vs. Sam-testings

Please remember to send me what type you will be using before you battle, and remember, your tribe CANNOT use any type from your pool more than once! If you do so, you will automatically forfeit your game. First to four wins. As always, contact me or Jalmont if you have any questions! We'll give you guys 48 hours to get your battles done.

Last edited:
It's been a bit more than 48 hours. However, some of you were a bit slow to pick types, so i'll give you another 24 (and then some, since i'll be asleep 24 hours from now). After that, i'll be giving activity wins if I have to, so get your battles done!

Alright everyone. We've given plenty of extensions and it looks like the final two battles won't be happening. As such, Jalmont and I talked it over and we decided whether or not we'd be doing activity calls and/or coinflips. Since there wasn't really a strong effort from either Oddish or adiass to schedule (no agreed upon times on either of their VM walls), a coinflip would determine the winner.
However, this is not necessary as in the Alfa v. TUO matchup, Alfa missed a scheduled time, which means that TUO is given the activity win.

This win means that Silver has won the challenge!

Gold tribe, this is an unfortunate way for you to lose but it is a loss nevertheless. We'll be seeing you at tribal council, where one member of your tribe will be leaving the game.

Before we get to the next challenge, there's some preliminary measures we need to take care of. First off, Alfa610 was voted out of the Gold tribe.

Next, me and rssp1 want to offer an opportunity to each individual player. The game of Survivor is constantly changing and this opportunity represents another potential change in the game. For the next 24 hours (ending at 7 PM PST 1//25), every player, should they so desire, may decide that for whatever reason life on their current tribe isn't so great and they'd like to move forward as a member of the opposite tribe. Essentially, you are deciding that you want to leave your current tribe and join the other tribe.

If you decide to mutiny and join the other tribe, you must post in this thread detailing your intention to do so. You must make your decision rather quickly; along with the time limit, you may not mutiny once your tribe has three members left. If you decide to mutiny, you cannot go back on that decision. Think hard about whether or not this is something you want to do.

As a reminder you aren't allowed to discuss with the other tribe members in private and that is a rule that is still in effect for this situation.

You can however, make posts in this thread regarding the twist. That is okay.

Last edited:

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Hello Silvers! Nobody on Gold will mutiny. I would like to propose this. In exchange, you can join us for a superteam. What is the advantage to doing this, you may ask? It actually increases the ease of the game as you, the individual player, will not have to partake in every challenge. If you need a break for some real life, we can go ahead and do this. If you think you may be casted out in your current situation, feel free to join us for alliances. Partaking in every challenge is a lot harder than partaking in some and with more numbers, there will surely be strength in our challengers to back us up!

So come mutiny and join us :)

TUO Mikaav Sam-testings Flyhn OP adiass

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
I may have already stated to my tribe i won't mutiny, but tbh i'm torn due to irl circumstances that may affect my activity, despite my desire to say in this game

I only have today to decide, but idk. I'll discuss with my tribemates, see if there's anyone willing to come with me (not doing this alone). If i don't post again by mutiny deadline it means i'm not doing it, but again, i'll see

superstarsrock mutinied and joined the Silver tribe. This means the current tribes are as follows:

Silver
adiass
Flyhn
Mikaav
OP
Sam-testings
TUO
superstarsock

Gold
Texas
Josh
andrew
Painter Oshawott
Oddish.

New conversations will be created sometime tonight and I think we can manage the discord channels to remove/add ssr so making new ones shouldn't be necessary.

With that out of the way, it's time for the next immunity challenge:

For this next challenge, players will be fighting each other in SM OU for all of their battles. This is a knockout tournament, where each player has one life - you win your battle, you knock out your opponent and move on to another undefeated opponent. Lose, and you're out for your tribe. Last tribe standing wins.

Silver, since you guys have two extra members, you'll be sitting two people out. Please inform me of who those two are as soon as possible (aka by tomorrow). Before that happens, I will talk to rssp1 about whether or not we (the hosts) will be matching people together or if we will allow people to pick their opponent and choose when they fight (having some sort of timer).

any questions hit me up yo

TUO and Flyhn are sitting out for Silver.

adiass Mikaav Sam-testings OP superstarsrock Texas Cloverleaf Josh Steven Snype Painter Oshawott Oddish.

Please feel free to start challenging opponents. Since in the past I know people have been a little...hesitant (to put it politely) in contacting people/actually battling, I am implementing a timer for this challenge. You have 48 hours to challenge an opponent/schedule a time to battle. After that you have 72 hours to actually get the battle done. This isn't to say that you shouldn't battle earlier however. Join the "Circus Maximus" showdown channel and idle to try and catch opposing tribe members. Failure to meet the requirements as detailed above will result in that player's elimination from this challenge (same as losing a battle). If you feel like you can't meet this requirements you could also remove yourself from the challenge as well I suppose (although why would you want to do that?)

Any questions to me as usual.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)