Metagame Suspect Test 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
It's been a while, so it's about time another one of these happened. For those of you who don't know, LC suspect process is different to other tiers. Read about it in the hide tag.

As such, the following describes the new Suspect Policy:
  • Every so often, we will have a new Suspect round. There will be time between each round to let the metagame settle.
  • There will be a laddering period for each Suspect round. There will be a specified ladder ranking and deviation necessary.
  • By obtaining the required ranking, an individual receives the ability to nominate what Pokemon, Item, or Ability they believe should be suspected. I believe that the only people who really know what should be suspect tested are the people who ladder. As such, they will be the ones who nominate the suspects. You can nominate 3 suspects in order, and the top 2 things will get suspected.
  • After the suspects are chosen, there will be suspect threads devoted to them. Posting in this thread and discussion in IRC can give you a seat in the rotating council.
  • There will be a council of 7 who vote, along with x amount of individuals chosen from each suspect round. These x amount of individuals had to have qualified for the ladder vote. A simple majority will ban a suspect. The council positions can be changed.
  • Council members will be removed if they fail to contribute to discussion or meet the ladder requirements.
  • Rinse and repeat!!

The point of this is so that the LC community has a say in what they think needs suspecting (if anything!), it isn't just a decision between me+macle.

A new suspect ladder will go up, to make sure all alts are clean. To qualify, hit a coil of 1950 on any alt on the suspect ladder. When you hit 1950, take a screenshot and post in this thread, and you're all qualified. The test is going to last about two weeks, with the deadline being: Monday, March 9th 8 Pm central time.

These are the approximate amount of battles it takes to reach a coil of 1950:

@ GXE = 60, ~150 games
@ GXE = 70, ~82 games
@ GXE = 75, ~69 games
@ GXE = 80, ~60 games
@ GXE = 85, ~53 games
@ GXE = 90, ~48 games

Qualifying for reqs is .5 votes for a TC badge. Please keep track of your own votes and let me know if you think your total votes add up to 4. Then you're eligible for TC.

Changes since the last suspect test:

There is now an option to vote for 'suspect nothing'. If this is your vote, just post 'suspect nothing', and nothing else when the voting thread goes up. (NOT IN THIS THREAD!) If more than 50% of the voters post this, nothing will be suspected.

The council now have to contribute to the discussion to remain in the council. This prevents council members from simply qualifying for the council the first time, doing reqs the next time but contributing nothing. If you are a council member, you are expected to be a good presence in suspect discussions. If me or macle do not think you are putting enough effort in, you will be removed.

Me and macle are no longer in the council, we are effectively taking blarajan's place.

Current council members are prem, Goddess Briyella, apt-get, and fatty. blizzardy is being removed due to general inactivity in LC. Please read the above changes to the council system, guys. If you wish to be removed from council, pm me+macle.

This thread is just for posting screenshots of your qualification. It will be unlocked once the suspect ladder goes up.

If you want to talk about things to nominate, post in the metagame discussion thread, and once voting is over in the suspect discussion thread. There will be another separate thread for votes.

Last edited by a moderator:

leremyju

Banned deucer.

Reqs mate s/o to Goddes Briyella and Good Morgan whom I stole teams from.

(confirmed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)