Rules SV Battle Stadium Forum Rules & Simple Questions

You don't got two mons you bring everytime? Go Belly Drum with maximum hit points with some Intimidate users in the back. Snorlax has synergy with the Gen 1 monsters the best so I recommend starting there. I'm also on a Bastiodon rampage, do you have any usage there? If so, what'd you find?
Uh maybe. Bastiodon I had thought of, but someone pointed out Garg does everything better.

DerpySuX

TABLES FLIPPED NOW WE GOT ALL THE COCONUTS BITCH
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
is this not something you guys can do in PMs? I, for one do not want to be flooded with pings about the same person trying to convince people that frosmoth isn’t trash for the 9927297th time. Thanks

is this not something you guys can do in PMs? I, for one do not want to be flooded with pings about the same person trying to convince people that frosmoth isn’t trash for the 9927297th time. Thanks
....yes. I was thinking the same.

Shoot me a pm other person. Happy to discuss pokemon, ESPECIALLY Frosmoth :p

You did not say that about Frosmoth. And for the what th time? Who keeps trashing Frosmoth? Oh I'll get to the bottom of this and bring Frosmoth to A+ in viability, sir!
You I like. Anyways, Frosmoth being bad is one opinion, I do not share it. GL. Watch out for physical, also you have to tera for lots, like even special. Team should not utilize another tera hog imo. Frosmoth is deadly toward Iron Bundle and Ursaluna BM, usually most of all.

EDIT: But yeah, give me a PM for more. This thread would otherwise just be dead, but that's ok cause it's just for questions not discussions.

DerpySuX

TABLES FLIPPED NOW WE GOT ALL THE COCONUTS BITCH
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
You did not say that about Frosmoth. And for the what th time? Who keeps trashing Frosmoth? Oh I'll get to the bottom of this and bring Frosmoth to A+ in viability, sir!
as a member of the BSS VR council I can confidently say you will not be doing this.

anyway this thread is for questions regarding bss and not for, whatever you two are doing. There’s other places for that.

What are some good bulky stallbreakers that can check Blissey and Toxapex?
Sometimes stall is the answer to stall. Namely I mean my Fissure +ChestoRest Dondozo, shouldn't care about toxic and such, ignores Blisseys Cm, and fishes. Gholdengo is famous for messing up stall, I think. If you're looking chiefly at those 2 and not the whole archetype, Gallade readily comes to mind.

I think blisseys go for fling most of the time now, otherwise trick scarf/specs gets stall ok

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)