SV OU No Johns Release Tournament Round 4 [BRACKET B]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone. I hope you all are enjoying the first days of Scarlet and Violet Overused. Please remember to be appreciative of the thankless contributors that made this playable so quickly on Pokemon Showdown!

We will be having a release tournament in SV OU! Regarding the ruleset and format:
  • This tournament will be NO JOHNS! Every round will last 3-4 days and there will be no extensions.
  • It will follow the SV OU banlist to a tee. Bans that happen during a round will only impact the following round. Flutter Mane, Houndstone, Palafin, and Iron Bundle are already banned and will not be allowed.
  • Every series will be best of 3
  • Replays will be mandatory -- if you win and do not post replays, you will have your set coinflipped :smogduck:
  • Standard Smogon tournament procedure applies.
  • There will be no extensions -- if your game is not played, it will either be awarded via activity or coinflip with no exceptions. Extensions clash with No Johns.

Round 4

talah  vs  Typical_bastard
queso  vs  procorphish
Michielleus  vs  Fc
Welli0u  vs  Blui
Outrageous Fortune  vs  Chaitanya
Medeia  vs  Ewin
RichardMillePlain  vs  Roller K
Emptymap  vs  sensei axew
LittleBigPlanet2  vs  Savouras
damien the genius  vs  dragonite6
AlejanDraco  vs  Azamat140499
tlenit  vs  jay

The deadline is Sunday the 11th of December at 10pm GMT-5. Remember that there are NO EXTENSIONS AT ALL -- if you do not play, activity or coinflip will decide your match.

Last edited:
Calling act, oppo was a no show at scheduled time and proof is on my wall. I also can’t play on saturday Sunday either.

Activity Calls
Outrageous Fortune and Chaitanya could not find a time to play. This game will be a coinflip.
Medeia missed the scheduled time. Ewin will get the activity win.
Emptymap missed the scheduled time. sensei axew will get the activity win.

Coinflips
Screen Shot 2022-12-11 at 7.33.01 PM.png

Chaitanya will be moving on. This bracket will be merged with Bracket A from the next round, which will be up shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)