Announcement SV OU Suspect Process, Round 3 - Voter Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidget

formerly Lifeismyth
is a Top Tiering Contributor
1678470938349.png

confirming as oufrzooted. gotta play this metagame zooted cause it's ass. Ran up my reqs with a braindead psyspam team, I did my best to minimize brain activity. I figured since the team did well I would share it for other players interested in cheap dishonest wins.
https://pokepast.es/c137d950ce656343
Now that chien pao is gone, there aren't many ice spinners to break your terrain. Since Clodsire has to run water absorb for walking wake, there aren't as many unaware guys to stop polteageist, and the clods are tera fairy instead of tera dark. Lots of games you instantly win by leading indeedee, pivoting to your eject button on their lead choiced u-turn mon such as roaring moon, cinderace, meow etc, Then going polteageist and shell smash immediately. The team goes well into wake sun, just dont lose to opposing cm Hatt. you have 1 speed invest to nuzzle that mf and tera ground tusk. If they have orthworm, lead with a fire guy. volca is better because if they tera to get a sub you can bug buzz through it. Dont run into sash toedscruels. For those pesky glimmora leads, swap hatt to bounce back the hazards and then tera steel so they cant mortal spin on you. If they have a baxcalibur and you think they're loaded dice icicle spear, clench your cheeks and click endure with armarouge to get fast af with your weak armor cause otherwise that big guy is killing through all your sashes. Good luck gamers

Setsu edit: Confirmed

Last edited by a moderator:
Confirming as OUFR Hyoga.
Also, there is a bug in Showdown, it says that Draco Meteor has 90% acurracy but it only has 1%.

Setsu edit: Confirmed (I have the same bug!)

Attachments

Reactions: AM
1678734939770.png

Got as OUFR Sunblazer
First time voting :)

Setsu edit: Confirmed, congrats!

Confirming as OUFRRaichuTerrain, used Blimax’s Balance Team with DD Baxty
https://pokepast.es/139257616fa8ae73
Edit 1: Typo
Edit 2: Decided to add another picture confirming with my name because that’s what everyone else is doing.
Edit 3: Accidentally got another game before confirmation, so I’m just adding the most recent score and ELO I have. Very sorry about all the edits.

:jirachi: edit: confirmed!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)