SV RU No Johns Kickoff Tournament!
Yourwelcomethanku and C0nfiden1 0yster are the hosts for the tournament
- This is a standard SV RU (Generation 9) tournament.
- Matches are to be played on PS!, preferably on the smogtours server.
- All rounds will be a best of three, single elimination.
- Replays will be required for ALL rounds!
- This is a "No Johns" tournament, so there will be no extensions and you may have just four days to complete a set.
- General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
- Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
- Sleep Clause: You cannot inflict sleep upon more than one member of the opposing team.
- Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned.
- OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
- Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
- Identity: I expect many battles to be completed under alts. This can be bad for tournament security, and thus I will make this clear: If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through pm) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.
- Scouting: Next, I do not want to hear anything about counterteaming, at all. Do not complain about it. I also don't want to hear about any blatant scouting. There is a difference between "[user] is known for using stall" and "let me follow [user] around all day to watch all his battles since I am his opponent". I expect a lot of the former and none of the latter. I give permission to all battlers to ask any person spectating their battle to leave if they do not want them watching.
- Timer Clause: Play with the Battle Timer on. Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason; if you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. [Exceptions might be made for server-side problems such as a PS-wide server reset]. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.
- Disconnections: Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, don't do it.
- Scheduling & Activity:
- Use VMs (Schedule on your opponents wall/profile page) to schedule with your opponent to make it easier for me to track activity calls when needed. If you use other methods to contact your opponent outside of VMs, then post in this thread a screenshot confirming your contact.
- Do not schedule last minute expecting to be compensated in case of timezone conflicts or be given an activity win over your opponent.
- Do not expect me to grant activity if I cannot see the conversation
EviGaro vs TheFranklin vs keppy