Tournament SwSh Doubles UU Corona-tion Tournament (Won by Memoric)

Status
Not open for further replies.

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Time for round 1! Please note the updated banlist from today:

Changes for June:

Kommo-o moved from DUU to DOU
Kyurem moved from DUU to DOU
Primarina moved from DUU to DOU

Arcanine moved from DOU to DUU

Current banlist:
MOVES:
Beat Up
POKEMON: Blastoise, Chandelure, Charizard, Conkeldurr, Corviknight, Darmanitan-Galar, Dracovish, Dragapult, Duraludon, Dusclops, Excadrill, Ferrothorn, Gastrodon, Gothitelle, Grimmsnarl, Hatterne, Incineroar, Indeedee-F, Kommo-o, Kyurem, Ludicolo, Melmetal, Mew, Milotic, Necrozma, Pelipper, Primarina, Rhyperior, Rotom-Wash, Sylveon, Terrakion, Togekiss, Torkoal, Tyranitar, Whimsicott, Zeraora

Given the extreme shake up provided by Kommo-o's rise to DUU, I want to extend the deadline by a few days for the first round instead of exactly one week. This means the deadline for round 1 will be Thursday, June 11th, at 11:59 PM EST. However, if the week is completed before then, I will post round 2 immediately and adjust the deadline if need be. So, just to clarify, the round one deadline is Thursday, June 11th, at 11:59 PM EST. Remember to post your replays!

Bracket: https://challonge.com/duucorona

YoBuddy  vs  Mishimono
Sunrose  vs  HaMsT_mAsTeR_69
Just Call Me 203  vs  playing_nice
MajorBowman  vs  shrop
Demantoid  vs  FreezShocka
qsns  vs  Robot7620
Roxiee  vs  talkingtree
Lord Death Man  vs  xzern
Hamlette  vs  KyleCole
Z strats  vs  n10sit
Stratos  vs  Nido-Rus
n1n1  vs  Shadowmonstr4
Pwndkthnx  vs  Memoric
tennisace  vs  Zassa2
DaAwesomeDude1  vs  Gary bob bob
txitxas  vs  zikam

Last edited:

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The Hidden Abilities for Rillaboom, Inteleon, and Cinderace have been released. However, since one set in this tournament has been played without this new information (Rillaboom and Cinderace's viability has increased dramatically) these hidden abilities WILL NOT be allowed for the remainder of round 1. However, they WILL be allowed in round 2. Thank you!

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
LLiama brought Grassy Surge Rillaboom to game 1 and ended up taking the set. The Hidden Abilities for Galar starters are banned for this round, which I posted about. LLiama and playing_nice are free to play the remainder of the set, as no rules were broken in game 2. We will treat game 2 as game 1, and the two players will have until the Thursday night deadline to play game 2 and potentially game 3. Unfortunately, if the set is not replayed, I will have to treat it as incomplete and I will pick the winner randomly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)