Resource SwSh OU Bazaar

Future Sight + Blaziken Spikestack

:zeraora: :blaziken: :skarmory: :slowking: :landorus-therian: :scizor:
Importable

This team is built around trying to abuse Future Sight and Blaziken as much as possible, with Spikes as an added source of damage for defensive switchins. Zeraora is on this team as speed control, with Boots Blaziken as the main breaker. I opted not to make Blaziken Sword's Dance, as I felt that it didn't necessarily need it with the Future Sight support, and I have no Defog on this team, as most of my Mons aren't super weak to hazards, and I have Knock Off absorption as well. Thunder Punch on Blaziken hasn't really been doing too much, so considering replacing it with Earthquake, Knock Off, Sword's Dance, or maybe Protect.

Been trying your team and really loved experimenting with it, Porygon-Z can be really effective against certain teams. However, I've been having a lot of trouble against Volc, especially bulk sets. My only option has been to never let it switch in for free but even with that a Hurricane miss is still gg. What would you suggest?
trick with pory-z, psyshock with Scarf Lele, eq and toxic with chomp as it starts setting up

Hello there I return with another team dump with some build that I made with the meta shaping a lot better and WCOP is making some changes when it comes with new sets or to what is popular as of right now, and some udpated versions of some old teams I posted before, enjoy :psyglad:.

:victini: :tapu koko: :scizor: :hydreigon: :landorus-therian: :corviknight: - Victini + Tapu Koko VoltTurn
:dragapult: :melmetal: :slowking: :landorus-therian: :tapu bulu: :clefable: - Dragapult +Protective Pads Melmetal statuspam
:scizor: :hydreigon: :tapu koko: :slowking: :landorus-therian: :corviknight: - Metal Coat SD Scizor + Bulky NP Hydreigon
:kartana: :slowking: :clefable: :garchomp: :corviknight: :dragapult: - CB Kartana + Future Sight
:tapu koko: :hawlucha: :zeraora: :garchomp: :landorus-therian: :bisharp: - Hawlucha Screens
:lycanroc-dusk: :zeraora: :scizor: :hydreigon: :landorus-therian: :clefable: - Murder Dog
:victini: :tapu koko: :landorus-therian: :dragonite: :blissey: :corviknight: - Victini + Tapu Koko VoltTurn part 2
:heatran: :clefable: :tapu koko: :weavile: :garchomp: :corviknight: - Heatran + Clefable Balance
:victini: :tapu koko: :landorus-therian: :dragonite: :blissey: :corviknight: - Choice Banded Victini version
:kommo-o: :landorus-therian: :zeraora: :grimmsnarl: :volcarona: :bisharp: - Kommo-o Screens HO
:urshifu-rapid-strike: :dragapult: :slowking-galar: :hydreigon: :corviknight: :landorus-therian: - Urshifu-R + Dragapult + FS
:urshifu-rapid-strike: :zeraora: :slowking-galar: :hydreigon: :corviknight: :landorus-therian: - Urshifu-R + BU Zeraora + NP Hydreigon + FS
:tapu bulu: :scizor: :zeraora: :dragonite: :landorus-therian: :hawlucha: - BuluLucha HO
:pelipper: :barraskewda: :ferrothorn: :dragonite: :tapu koko: :seismitoad: - Kyurem Food
:urshifu-rapid-strike: :reuniclus: :clefable: :landorus-therian: :corviknight: :dragapult: - Urshifu-R + Reuniclus
:zeraora: :kyurem: :corviknight: :clefable: :landorus-therian: :heatran: - BU Zeraora + Kyurem
:grimmsnarl: :tornadus-therian: :rillaboom: :dragapult: :volcarona: :landorus-therian: - Grimmsnarl HO

A lot more teams then before as I’m starting to get back into the gist of teambuilding even tho teambuilding right now is like super annoying having to prep for some things that just run you over, but had a lot of fun building some of these teams even getting out of my comfort zone and started to build HO that's a surprise for me for sure . Well all that being said hope everyone enjoys the teams shared today, and will see everyone again another day.

Last edited:

So I have recently gotten back into playing OU, and after stealing teams and learning the meta a bit. I thought i should build a team and so i thought of a brainless gravity sand build.
Porygon here is our main gravity and specs pult check. it is forced into analytic due to transfer moves so ice beam can be strong if you care about that.
Excadrill is the main abuser of sand and gravity. Everyone knows what it does, you spam eq and have fun.
Hippo is the sand setter and eject button guy to get in the drill, magnezone, or flapple depending on the mu/ mon out.
Magnezone traps annoying steels like ferro, skarm, and corvi so flapple can actually hit things outside of heatran. It has a lot of room to come in due to u turn, teleport, and eject button.
Flapple is cool, Grav apple is boosted under gravity, hustle accuracy is neglected, other moves are for stab, priority, or helping magnezone come in on steels.
Ferro is the back up gravity setter and can spikes vs bulkier and stall teams, solo knock because spikes+ getting rid of boots is fun.
https://pokepast.es/1ab8ba5fb73c3656. Team if you want to tilt 200 points.

Threat list!. Rain, Rillaboom, Dragapult, Volcarona. Any hard physical hitter with set up like bisharp, weavile, and garchomp. You get 6-0ed by Kartana.

Overall the team can work well vs bulkier teams and it is heavily not optimized. I built it in 5 minutes at 1:am and ev spreads are hard. So change things up if using it

Redfeatherz

formerly ArgentumSentinel
Threw together an offensive team with Polteageist yesterday, stuffed with extra helpings of cool stuff (and trick scarf togekiss) because I just wanted to have some fun and play a bit more carelessly than I normally would.
And have fun, I did! It worked out surprisingly well, and has climbed from the mid 1300s all the way up to the early 1700s. There's a sizeable luck component to fall back on when the going gets rough, which is nice if you're already comfortable making a few predictions here and there.

:kartana: :melmetal: :polteageist: :kyurem: :togekiss: :nidoking:
https://pokepast.es/cb9cbfa447e6640c

1.Razor Claw SD Kartana
2.Quick Claw Melmetal
3.Shell Smash Polteageist
4.Body Press Kyurem
5.Trick Scarf Togekiss
6.Toxic Spikes Nidoking

I had used the Kartana and Melmetal sets a bunch in the past, and both of them do well at pushing opponents into uncomfortable positions . With Razor Claw, Kartana's Leaf Blade and Psycho Cut critical hit 50% of the time ( and ignores intimidate attack drops, particularly nice for teams that rely on Landorus to keep Kartana at bay). Psycho Cut is also contactless, so it's a recoil-free hit against weakened Static Zapdos, Rocky Helmet mons, etc.
Quick Claw Melm is the best Melm - you have a chance of getting free kills without taking any damage from the opponent , and when you don't hit them hard enough to one-hit, you can fall back on the ridiculous 51% flinch chance that Double Iron Bash has to not take any damage back - huge on a mon that can already take 3-4 hits in a game. Twave is often nice to ruin slow stuff like rocky helmet steel types. The paralysis creates setup windows for its teammates later, or if you're absolutely desperate, you could go for DIB paraflinches.

I slapped on a standard Scarf Kiss because I wanted a brainless, fun (subjective) team. During laddering though, I realised that trick + scarf created a fantastic setup fodder of almost any mon for a healthy Polteageist, where activating cursed body forces struggle, and could give you an extra free turn to attack or shell smash again, for example. On a different team, I could see Polteageist performing well with most mons that trick choice items. I played around with Metronome instead of psyshock to bypass sucker punches from Bisharp, but it was (obviously) inconsistent and the team could've used more safety measures for blissey anyway.

Kyurem and Nidoking generally just click buttons and make progress. Their sets could probably be adjusted and optimised to better deal with stuff like Blissey, or maybe rocks over tspikes? I don't think it matters too much. However, I will say this: Body Press is a nice alternative way to get reliable damage on Tyranitar and Weavile for the team, and it's preferable to either pathetic earth power damage in sand or focus blast misses.

The team has no fire resists, so stuff like QD Volcarona can sweep fairly easily if it gets a free turn... and then you'll likely need cursed body to activate on the fire attack, or Quick Claw Thunderwave, to get you back into the game.

Last edited:
This is a team I made recently. The HO team includes many steath rock weak mons without heavy duty boots or a defogger. To combat this, I gave the team a very strong lead. Barbaracle and Xatu deny the opponent the ability to set stealth rocks, as Barbaracle shell smashes and can either set stealth rocks on opposing switch, sacrifice itself and stealth rock, or put out immediate offensive pressure depending on what you want and Xatu can come in on stealth rock leads to deny stealth rocks. This combo is only weak to stealth rock Mamoswine, so you may want to run defense over special defense on Xatu. Aside from the typical aspects of HO on the team, Volcarona mainly comes in off of Xatu teleport and sets substitute behind screens or when the opponent is forced out. This set allows Volcarona to beat common counters like aqua jet Urshifu and Heatran.
Proof:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1357223699
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1357255597

Also, you can run life orb on the Weavile if you want to.
The Team:

Frosmoth Grannie (Volcarona) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Substitute
- Quiver Dance
- Flamethrower
- Psychic

Paper cuck (Kartana) @ Life Orb
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sacred Sword
- Leaf Blade
- Knock Off

underrated (Barbaracle) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Tough Claws
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Stealth Rock
- Liquidation
- Stone Edge

lol toxic me (Xatu) @ Light Clay
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Thunder Wave
- Teleport

stoprunningeleki (Garchomp) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Scale Shot
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

OU’s stepmom (Weavile) @ Protective Pads
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Triple Axel
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Low Kick

Room Tournament Time Wasting Leppa Berry Heal Pulse Blissey Stall

:sm/chansey: :sm/toxapex: :sm/corviknight: :sm/clefable: :sm/blissey: :sm/tangrowth:

Want the import? Then just click this link: https://pokepast.es/0c9cab8aa786033a

This is an extremely fun team I made with the idea of holding up tournaments and pp stalling with Leppa Berry Blissey. It’s great for beating Kyurem and draining time so you can either:
(1. Hope your opponent runs out of time and doesn’t even try to beat your team.
(2. Hope your opponent doesn’t forfeit so it annoys everyone in the OU chatroom with a tournament always running in the BG.

The other mons include:

:chansey: - This eats up special attacks for the team. In addition to that, it has Stealth Rocks and Teleport to provide better momentum.
:clefable: - This is the Aromatherapist for the team but it also has Unaware and Calm Mind, continuing to wall different mons.
:Toxapex: - Pex walls physical attackers and allows large amounts of damage with Toxic. Some Spdef is added to survive SR+ Magma Storm + Earth Power from opposing Heatrans (and to wall other special attackers).
:Corviknight: - The defogger of the team. Removes hazards and walls attackers with Iron Defense.
:Tangrowth: - Fills in some holes vs electrics and deals with Future Sight. It also beats Bisharp and Crawdaunt.

Obviously this team is a joke and it loses to things like Tapu Lele, Magnezone, certain Pressure + Rocker Cores, and Tapu Koko is very annoying. Heatran also can still just pick up kills against this team. If you are looking for something you can take on the ladder and official tournaments, the best bet would be the standard BlissPexClefCorv core with Future Sight coverage, and a way of dealing with Heatran.

However, this team is great for room tours as you can scout and see if the next matchup looks favorable. Then, you can start being annoying and make the battle 500+ turns.

Warning ⚠ - Don’t recycle Leppa Berry and use Heal Pulse with Blissey for every 20 turns after turn 100, and right when you first hit turn 100. You will lose and your opponent will automatically win as shown in the replay.

Replay: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1357228006

Last edited:
100% OU Viable Galar-Bro Stall
:slowbro-galar: :blissey: :Corviknight: :clefable: :dragonite: :gastrodon:

Slowbro-Galar @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 196 Def / 16 SpD / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
- Slack Off
- Iron Defense
- Calm Mind
- Stored Power

Blissey @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled

Corviknight (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Body Press
- Brave Bird
- Roost

Clefable (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 232 HP / 232 Def / 44 SpD
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Knock Off
- Soft-Boiled
- Calm Mind

Dragonite (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 HP / 248 Def / 8 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Heal Bell
- Ice Beam
- Earthquake
- Roost

Gastrodon (F) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Storm Drain
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Toxic
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Recover
Made this team while trying to build around Galarian Slowbro, and just ended up kind of using it as a bootleg Reuniclus. Evs on Galarbro are optimized to take physical hits while setting up on the special side, as it's special bulk is a lot worse before Calm Mind. Kyurem "answered" by Blissey, and substitute versions can just be setup fodder for Clefable. Clefable is also the current Volcarona answer. Dragonite checks Heatran and Urshifu-Rapid pretty well, and Gastrodon is just a nice physical wall as well and Knock absorber. Item on Galarbro could be changed to Colbur or Shuca Berry, Balloon, or even Quick Claw. Gastrodon set was originally Curse, and still could be, but I decided that I wanted the main wincon to be Galarbro, and also wanted more status. Dragonite could be changed to Flamethrower or Dual Wingbeat over Ice Beam as well, bc the team actually does struggle with Leech Seed Ferro.

Lowest RNG Stall Ever Possible
:slowking-galar: :corviknight: :clefable: :toxapex: :blissey: :Tangrowth:

This is an extremely good stall team. I basically took the #1 stall team according to RNG calculations and made some improvements to make it near unbeatable.

Slowking G with Earthquake along with Toxapex allows the team to beat Heatran. I added some special defense EVs to Pex so that it survives Magma Storm + Stealth Rock + Earth Power from Heatrans. You can knock off the Leftovers from Heatran, and go into Slowking G and spam EQ. This works both for defensive and offensive variants.

0 Atk Slowking-Galar Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 196-232 (50.7 - 60.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Heatran Magma Storm vs. 252 HP / 116 SpD Assault Vest Slowking-Galar: 91-108 (23 - 27.4%) -- 55.3% chance to 3HKO after trapping damage

This along with the other mons on the team like the custom itemless Tang set for Crawdaunt, Bisharp, and FS makes an absolute monstrous team that has the lowest RNG based on how frequent the team‘s weakness are. Really the only weaknesses to worry about are Magnezone and Tapu Lele (and the “Zolts”), but you can beat Magnezone if you run Shed Shell on Corviknight. However, Leftovers is better overall for u-turn damage and Stealth Rock. If you’re in a tournament you can take advantage of scouting and replace Leftovers with Shed Shell or not.

The last thing I want to talk about is another change I made. I gave Blissey Teleport and replaced Haze with Toxic on Toxapex. Haze really isn’t needed on this team with a full Corviknight, and an Unaware Clefable. So Toxic makes sense here along with added Spdef EVs. Teleport gives the team better momentum and a more smooth approach to things like Future Sight.

Last edited:
So, a long time ago I posted this team to the RMT forum:

:(Dragalge)::(Zapdos-Galar)::(Kartana)::(Slowking)::(Mandibuzz)::(Landorus-Therian):
Full RMT

The idea of it was using Specs Dragalge to break, using Flip Turn to pivot into Zap-G when faced with a Steel and Thunderbolt specifically to get past Corv and Skarm, with the end-game goal of a Kart sweep. It was cool at the time, but the meta has aged since then and I was toying with the idea of revamping it.

I still want it to revolve around the core of Dragalge + Fighting-type breaker, but with the defensive core of Lando+Corv+Gking which I've been enjoying lately, and a fast cleaner which isn't choice-locked. Here's a couple of potential revamps that I quickly threw together, but I'd love to hear improvements for them!

Version one (BU Zera):
:(Dragalge)::(Zeraora)::(Urshifu-Rapid-Strike)::(Corviknight)::(Slowking-Galar)::(Landorus-Therian):

Version Two (SD Weav):
:(Weavile)::(Dragalge)::(Urshifu-Rapid-Strike)::(Corviknight)::(Slowking-Galar)::(Landorus-Therian):

Katy

Banned deucer.
since pspl is over for the ta room, i want to share some teams i've build during pspl:

https://pokepast.es/280d42485fdc1fc9
tapu fini + weavile + galarking bulky offense with bulky dnite and stealth rocks landorus-t alongside cb kartana.

https://pokepast.es/c20eaf8e561bae72
clefable bulky offense with cb urshifu and choice specs dragapult and specially defensive heatran.

https://pokepast.es/fd34369a79379201
lure tornt with toxic to catch tapu koko and zeraora and moreover rotom-w, with kyurem + shifu and koko for some u-turn action.

https://pokepast.es/c8c38bfe3dbec575
offensive quiver dance volcarona with garchomp, weakness policy dragapult and bisharp alola tales veil.

https://pokepast.es/9e17b65583a1a85d
sand build with sand veil + bright powder garchomp and dracozolt alongside pivots such as tangrowth and slowking.

https://pokepast.es/d8ff329b7ca3bee1
swampert + alola tales as setters and tapu lele + hawlucha hyper offense.

https://pokepast.es/8f22f584c4692b6c
sticky webs team with choice specs dragapult and the crew of heavy hitters.

hope you have fun with these teams :)

(sry this time about no style lol)​

RillaTini Bulky Offense
:victini: :rillaboom: :melmetal: :buzzwole: :heatran: :landorus-therian:

I wanted to build around Victini to see if it was as good as people were making it out to be, and this was the result. Rilla is a fantastic partner for Tini, as it annihilates bulky Grounds and Waters that Tini struggles with and forms a double U-turn core with the little fire rabbit thing. Melmetal takes care of strong special attackers such as Pult, Kyurem, & Lele, which would otherwise destroy these two mons and generally acts as a strong defensive midground for my team to fall back upon during the midgame. Buzz forms an ironclad defensive core with Melm and is my answer to Kart, Weavile and Moistshifu. Spreading Toxic to pressure & weaken opposing mons for Rilla to clean is also very handy. Heatran is the glue, rocker and backup Steel for this team if Melm dies during a game. Even without Toxic, Magma Storm + Taunt is still able to force some good progress on passive walls and frail offensive threats alike. Oh, and preventing Volc from 6-0-ing this team is very cool. Finally, I realized that I needed some speed and hazard control, and what did I choose? Scarf Lando-T. This is a criminally underrated set that deserves more exposure, especially during this meta where offense lords over every other playstyle, but I’ll post about it in the discussion thread later. Anyway, there’s not much to go over this particular mon; Scarf Lando does exactly what it did in older gens: to act as a revenge killer and Defog away hazards when given the chance.

Last edited:
Togekiss Luck Stall Team
:togekiss: :hippowdon: :blissey: :corviknight: :toxapex: :clefable:

It doesn’t matter if Carlyex-Shadow is unbanned. Hax will always be more powerful. So I was thinking, “Hey let’s put this on a stall team.” This post is in no way to be funny. I mean, just look at this replay https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1358646434

So let’s make a stall with Togekiss. Togekiss increases your luck in battle. I know this because before I was losing to Iron Head flinches and now I’m avoiding Magma Storms and Draco Meteors so yea it works. Togekiss also can use Thunder Wave and flinch with Air Slash so your opponent 100% can’t do anything. Then I added Hippowdon for SRs and Heatran. I’m thinking about replacing it but it worked against Heatran when I tested it. MS doesn’t even hit we have Togekiss. It also only has 8 pps so we good. The last 4 is super standard. Blissey as the special attack absorber, Corv as the Defogger, Clef for Unaware and CM, and Pex for physical hits and type coverage. Let’s see some replays.

Stockfish, AFOM, wanted to test it first and he won against CM Lele here https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1362960646 (1499 -> 1518)
He used it again and also won https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1362962985 (1518 ->1538)

And lastly I tested it for myself and won. Magma Storm missed me a lot https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1362968450-dnhtll5ft27i9vlxslhgwpciu149vy7pw (1650 -> 1670)

(Note: The “Lowest RNG Stall Team I posted before is flawed. Even with the Heatran calcs it’s still a little weak to it. I’m in the progress of making a new one. It will probably be in a RMT with a peak of at least 1700 so yea.)

Team

Balanced squad based around SD Blaziken w/Protective Pads and Specs Gar. This team is big pivot to keep momentum and constantly establish favorable matchups. This team struggles with Volc. When I see it in preview I know I need to play smart and not lock myself into Rilla or something like that until the time is right. Usually the play is to lure in a steel like ferro or corv and U-turn into Blaze to win.

Team

Stick Webs HO + Grass Core. I really wanted to use LO Toxtricity because it deals absolutely stupid damage to fat cores and goes so far in breaking the way for things like Volc and Kart to just wreak havoc. I orginally tried Shift Gear over Sludge Wave but found I preferred the coverage instead for Clef. Tox also severely dents the unbelievably annoying Heatran so Volc can go nuts. Bisharp is pretty hot right now and punishes reckless Defogs and subsequently helps break Corv and Lando-T for Kart and Rilla.

Doom Desire Jirachi

Team

The team is based around Jirachi pressing doom desire and nidoking + weavile punishing all the switch-ins that can tank it with ease.
Nidoking is for heatran,ferrothorn, the metal birds, magnezone, melmetal and toxapex which can all switch into a doom desire without caring too much, superpower is for helping weavile with blissey/chansey. Weavile is for the slowkings, blissey, chansey, and all the dragons. functions as a sweeper too of course once faster threats are out.
Skarm is the physical wall and sets up spikes which can help doom desire pick up KOs, Ttar is the special wall and rocker, great check to dragapult, heatran, volcarona and kyurems without focus blast. Scarf Tapu fini is for speed control, defogging if needed and together with Tyranitar and jirachi they manage to check a very good amount of threats.
Nobody expects this jirachi set so it can pick up surprise KOs on urshifu with psychic and most teams do not have an answer to DD spam.
It's a bit of a weird team and not super high ladder material but I'm having a lot of fun playing it in the 1500-1600 range

Mew FatStack!

:mew: :toxapex: :heatran: :rillaboom: :weavile: :tornadus-therian:
https://pokepast.es/398b056045200efa

Me and Ausma whipped this up :D (Shoutouts to Ausma). To my knowledge, Mew is on the rise in SS OU. This team takes advantage of its Mew's thickness to check mons like Nidoking and Kyurem after their Life Orb/Specs have been knocked off. Knock Off spam also facilitates the Hazard Stacking with Mew's Spikes and Heatran's Stealth Rock. Weavile provides a form of potent speed control as well as a win condition, further facilitated by the hazards. Toxapex and Heatran provide a good backbone against Dragapult along with Weavile pressuring it. Taunt from Torn and Mew can stop SR/Defog attempts. Edit: Be very careful around Melmetal.

Lowest RNG Stall Ever Possible
:slowking-galar: :corviknight: :clefable: :toxapex: :blissey: :Tangrowth:

This is an extremely good stall team. I basically took the #1 stall team according to RNG calculations and made some improvements to make it near unbeatable.

Slowking G with Earthquake along with Toxapex allows the team to beat Heatran. I added some special defense EVs to Pex so that it survives Magma Storm + Stealth Rock + Earth Power from Heatrans. You can knock off the Leftovers from Heatran, and go into Slowking G and spam EQ. This works both for defensive and offensive variants.

0 Atk Slowking-Galar Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 196-232 (50.7 - 60.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Heatran Magma Storm vs. 252 HP / 116 SpD Assault Vest Slowking-Galar: 91-108 (23 - 27.4%) -- 55.3% chance to 3HKO after trapping damage

This along with the other mons on the team like the custom itemless Tang set for Crawdaunt, Bisharp, and FS makes an absolute monstrous team that has the lowest RNG based on how frequent the team‘s weakness are. Really the only weaknesses to worry about are Magnezone and Tapu Lele (and the “Zolts”), but you can beat Magnezone if you run Shed Shell on Corviknight. However, Leftovers is better overall for u-turn damage and Stealth Rock. If you’re in a tournament you can take advantage of scouting and replace Leftovers with Shed Shell or not.

The last thing I want to talk about is another change I made. I gave Blissey Teleport and replaced Haze with Toxic on Toxapex. Haze really isn’t needed on this team with a full Corviknight, and an Unaware Clefable. So Toxic makes sense here along with added Spdef EVs. Teleport gives the team better momentum and a more smooth approach to things like Future Sight.
This is a really good stall team! I used it a lot lately and I don't think I even lost a battle!
One thing I was wondering about though is if you would consider replacing slowking for gastrodon? It gives an electric immunity and it can still beat heatran. It also eases the match up against Gengar but the Lele matchup does get tougher and you lose out on the extra regenerator pivot.

This is a really good stall team! I used it a lot lately and I don't think I even lost a battle!
One thing I was wondering about though is if you would consider replacing slowking for gastrodon? It gives an electric immunity and it can still beat heatran. It also eases the match up against Gengar but the Lele matchup does get tougher and you lose out on the extra regenerator pivot.
I tried Gastrodon over Slowking G. It seems to work better and it improves the Heatran matchup. Even with the calcs that seem like this team beats Heatran, it really can’t beat it consistently. In Grassy Terrain (a common combination with Heatran), this thing is a serious problem. Not only does it get recovery, but it also weakens EQ and wins the 1v1 with Slowking G.
Even without Grassy Terrain, Heatran still picks up kills and destroys this team. I thought about replacing Slowking G with a ground before like a HHP Hippowdon, but this was when Specs Lele was very common and I left out on it.

P.S: And honestly, I’ve stopped using full stalls like this one lately. Why? Because it doesn’t matter how hard you check everything. It’s still going to have some major weaknesses. It took me a while to realize this but I finally did, and this is why you see no one in high level tournaments using straight up full stall. You really need ways to apply offensive pressure. Without it, you open up so many potential weaknesses (FS + Urshifu R, Specs Lele, CM Fini, Hail, Dracozolt, Magnezone, Tapu Bulu, Sun, Zeraora, Hazards). Worst of all, with 1 defogger which many full stalls run, you pretty much can’t beat Pressure + Rocker cores no matter how hard you try. There’s no offensive pressure you can put on these threats, and they steam roll your team pretty easily. What I just listed was just the surface of what constantly pressures full stall and it becomes extremely annoying and really limits stalls potential.

Semi stalls on the other hand, are great! I use those a lot now and they are easily better than full stall dealing with these major threats to full stalls. There was no way I was going to hit 1850 with a full stall unless I played 3000+ games and had good MU RNG.

Physical Venusaur Sun
:(Torkoal)::(Venusaur)::(Blissey)::(Corviknight)::(Heatran)::(Victini):
Here's some heat I quickly threw together. Idea is, you lure in Bliss or Glowking or Pex or whatever special wall is in front of you, they get a false sense of security watching you click Growth, then get demolished by Power Whip + Earthquake + Knock Off. Whip scores an OHKO on Bliss which is neat. Yes, I know Venu gets Swords Dance but luring with Growth is what makes the set work and SD would ruin it.

Rest of the team is pretty normal; Koal for Drought, Specs Tran picks up kills, Corv and Bliss do Corv and Bliss things and Scarf Tini is my favorite mon on Sun. You can totally change things up as you see fit, but those 15 seconds of Waiting for opponent... after Bliss drops to Power Whip are so satisfying.

Importable is in the sprites!

Last edited:

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
usually i post huge team dumps but not really feeling that right now

:slowbro-galar::cloyster::dragonite::volcarona: :garchomp: / :mew: :grimmsnarl:
yes i did just stack a bunch of annoying cheese mons. hax core is broken behind screens. you can basically cheese through most fat cores with these two alone. offensive teams can be annoying and multiscale helps vs those teams so i slotted dnite. volcarona is mu moth and collects its taxes when theres no heatran, ive been playing around with the volc spread and set, still trying to find one I like. I slotted in mew before cause its jusst another demon mon but i was a bit tran weak so i added chomper instead. chomp is a good cleaner and can typically sweep once you break through with the hax core. some stuff like lele can be annoying but ive been able to out pressure it. slowbrog for ou (spam it in olt or else)

https://pokepast.es/7bf75ac84530c49b
https://pokepast.es/bdb77f70bcd64acd

theres a ton of experimenting im doing with this still. volcarona can because safeguard or full out offensive. you can try bdrum slowbrog. you can try dddnite. ive been trying tons of different grimm spreads. just some things u can test

edit: shoutout aim for using this team

:torkoal::victini::venusaur::garchomp::corviknight::clefable:
i love victini sun, mostly cause i love victini. victini is a uber strong sun abuser than has a great movepool. not much else to say. sun core of venu + tork. i have toxic on tork to help vs some ballsy set up sweepers that might come in t1 like volc. i think tork sucks as removal so i didnt care a lot i was dropping spin. added sd chomp because I needed a ground type & sd fire fang in sun is grade a cheese. corviknight next to provide extra removal because tork sucks as removal, it can check a ton of meta threats as well. you can put body press on it to help vs bish but I prefer bb for ballsy volc users. u turn can help you get into your abusers. clefable used to be blissey but i kept getting swept by opposing sd fang chomp so here we are. teleport to get into abusers and healing wish to boost your abusers/setter back to full.

https://pokepast.es/03b762b6c23d2926

Last edited:
:Kyurem::Rhyperior::Jellicent: || :Blissey::Corviknight::Clefable:
https://pokepast.es/3bf2c75d277f282b

Fun stuff left, basic stuff right

Scale shot on roost kyurem just cleans up most game. Spdef rhyperior smacks around heatran and loves that delicious blissey wish support. Jellicent blanks Urshifu and takes a ton of stress off Bird. You have to use iron defense corviknight because SD garchomp is dumb. Clefable is just lame anti dragpult with heal bell, while Blissey is OP.

CM clefable, ferrothorn, and mixed aegislash are worst matchups. I suppose you could go togekiss or something in place of clefable.

The Absolute Unitness of Rhyperior:
Turn 13

The opposing Volcarona used Quiver Dance!

Turn 14

The opposing Volcarona used Quiver Dance!

Turn 15

The opposing Volcarona used Safeguard!
The opposing team cloaked itself in a mystical veil!

Blissey used Toxic!
The opposing Volcarona is protected by Safeguard!

Turn 16

Blissey, come back!
Go! Rhyperior!
Pointed stones dug into Rhyperior!

The opposing Vilcarona used Quiver Dance!

Turn 17

The opposing Volcarona used Giga Drain!
It's super effective!
(Rhyperior lost 92% of its health!)

Rhyperior used Rock Blast!
It's super effective!

The opposing Volcarona fainted!

☆Opponent: How??????

Last edited:
I tried Gastrodon over Slowking G. It seems to work better and it improves the Heatran matchup. Even with the calcs that seem like this team beats Heatran, it really can’t beat it consistently. In Grassy Terrain (a common combination with Heatran), this thing is a serious problem. Not only does it get recovery, but it also weakens EQ and wins the 1v1 with Slowking G.
Even without Grassy Terrain, Heatran still picks up kills and destroys this team. I thought about replacing Slowking G with a ground before like a HHP Hippowdon, but this was when Specs Lele was very common and I left out on it.

P.S: And honestly, I’ve stopped using full stalls like this one lately. Why? Because it doesn’t matter how hard you check everything. It’s still going to have some major weaknesses. It took me a while to realize this but I finally did, and this is why you see no one in high level tournaments using straight up full stall. You really need ways to apply offensive pressure. Without it, you open up so many potential weaknesses (FS + Urshifu R, Specs Lele, CM Fini, Hail, Dracozolt, Magnezone, Tapu Bulu, Sun, Zeraora, Hazards). Worst of all, with 1 defogger which many full stalls run, you pretty much can’t beat Pressure + Rocker cores no matter how hard you try. There’s no offensive pressure you can put on these threats, and they steam roll your team pretty easily. What I just listed was just the surface of what constantly pressures full stall and it becomes extremely annoying and really limits stalls potential.

Semi stalls on the other hand, are great! I use those a lot now and they are easily better than full stall dealing with these major threats to full stalls. There was no way I was going to hit 1850 with a full stall unless I played 3000+ games and had good MU RNG.
I was wrong.

The Lowest RNG Stall ever possible really is the lowest RNG Stall as of right now. The reason why I didn’t trust it anymore was because of Heatran but with a combination of Blissey + SlowkingG + Toxapex it’s not too big of a deal. (What was I thinking.)

hoplitejoe messaged me and hit top 20 with it. He also beat Storm Zone with it but I can’t share it since it’s private. That’s really impressive and it shows what stall can do.

Here’s some replays of him using the team:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1368088300
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1365078176

I may decide to do a RMT on this and cover every single Pokemon like what was done with the Shedinja team but the team is still really good and it can win even against the most difficult matchups. The only weaknesses worth mentioning are Dracozolt, Arctozolt, and Magnezone. (Not Lele anymore)

Edit: I JUST BUILT A BETTER ONE LOL

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)