Syndrome445's " Trade Thread Title Goes Here "

Status
Not open for further replies.
5iv female heracross w/ rock blast? if not, do you have a list of pokes youre looking for?
I also have Heracross :/ You're right, I should have made a list of things I'm looking for xD I'll do that now and update the 1st post.

I'm very interested in your Moxie Pinsir :) oh, and what ability on Tentacool?
Cool

I add this to my pending.

Bold nature and liquid ooze bility.
Let me know by pm when youcan trade, i haveto breed pinsir.

When it is ready tentacool let me know the gender to nickname it
I'll prefer a male nicknamed "Polpo Paul" but not so important, if female i'll change the nick :-)

Hi, would you take a 6iv impish pumpkaboo with frisk (Super Size) for one of your HP Ice Tangela? I can add one more 5iv or several spitbacks of other pokemon if you're interested.

Cool

I add this to my pending.

Bold nature and liquid ooze bility.
Let me know by pm when youcan trade, i haveto breed pinsir.

When it is ready tentacool let me know the gender to nickname it
I'll prefer a male nicknamed "Polpo Paul" but not so important, if female i'll change the nick :-)
Alright, I'll take note of this :)
Hi, would you take a 6iv impish pumpkaboo with frisk (Super Size) for one of your HP Ice Tangela? I can add one more 5iv or several spitbacks of other pokemon if you're interested.
Deal! I'll have to breed the Tangela though, and it might take a while. I'll let you know whrn I have it :)
I have some totodile spit backs
adamant nature

31/x/31/31/31/31

Crunch/Ice Punch/Aqua Jet/ Dragon Dance

FC:3497-0430-3191
I'm sorry but I already have a perfect Totodile with those egg moves :/

CMT for HP Fire Froakie, and HP Fire Female Bulbasaur <- For these 2, I can give Impish Mudkip, Impish Hippopotas, Adament Pawniard, Modest Lotad, Adament Karrablast - which are all on my thread for more information on them.

CMT for HP Fire Froakie, and HP Fire Female Bulbasaur <- For these 2, I can give Impish Mudkip, Impish Hippopotas, Adament Pawniard, Modest Lotad, Adament Karrablast - which are all on my thread for more information on them.
Alrighty, deal. The HP Fire Froakie should be no problem. But of course as you may know, the Female HP Fire Bulbasaur will take some time thanks to the gender ratio. Give me some time :)

Added!

Calm

31/x/31/31/31/31
Flower Veil Flabebe ( in a Heal Ball )

Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Moxie Adamant Pinsir with Close Combat and Quick Attack

CMT for HP Tangela I have a 6IV ditto (and HP Froakie)
I have your HP Fire Froakie and HP Ice Tangela (31/31/31/31/31/0 too!) :) let me know when we can trade.

I have your HP Fire Froakie and I've begun breeding the Bulbasaur already. I'll let you know when I've hatched it, may take a while though.

I have your HP Fire Froakie and HP Ice Tangela (31/31/31/31/31/0 too!) :) let me know when we can trade.

I have your HP Fire Froakie and I've begun breeding the Bulbasaur already. I'll let you know when I've hatched it, may take a while though.
Sounds great, PM me when ready, although haven't started on yours yet, I have other offers to go through first if that's fine with you!

Hey there, I'm interested in a Liquid Ooze Tentacool, CMT, please!
EDIT: Also very interested in the HP Fire Froakie spitback you mention having.

Hey there, I'm interested in a Liquid Ooze Tentacool, CMT, please!
EDIT: Also very interested in the HP Fire Froakie spitback you mention having.
Fortunately I happen to have Tentacool in stock :o anywho, would you do my 31/odd/31/30/31/30 Female Froakie + Tentcaool for your Slowpoke, Corphish, and Scizor?
CMT for a female Serene Grace Togepi. Everything is in stock.
Togepi is one of those Pokemon with a nasty Male:Female ratio, and it'll be difficult to breed. So would you do my Female Togepi for your Grimer amd Duskull?

CMT for:

Bold

31/x/31/31/31/31
Liquid Ooze Tentacool with Knock Off and Rapid Spin ( in a Dive Ball )

Fortunately I happen to have Tentacool in stock :o anywho, would you do my 31/odd/31/30/31/30 Female Froakie + Tentcaool for your Slowpoke, Corphish, and Scizor?

Togepi is one of those Pokemon with a nasty Male:Female ratio, and it'll be difficult to breed. So would you do my Female Togepi for your Grimer amd Duskull?
I have a Scyther on hand, but the other two will take a bit to breed, I'll reply to your original response once I've got them finished.

I have a Bold Eevee (M) (with Wish), with 31/X/31/31/31/31, would you be interested in trading that for your Adamant Dratini or Timid Charmander?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)