Tournament Tag, you're it (Won By Garay oak)

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Coinflips:

1530747233676.png

Diophantine vs. Terracotta - Terra responded to Dio's Smogon VM in an acceptable timeframe and what I can see, neither player were able to schedule a time to play and I feel neither side were entitled to activity grounds.

Activity:

lotiasite vs. King Billu - Initial contacted was made and King Billu provided his availability to play, Lotiasite never followed up from his initial VM to schedule a playing time.

Round 4 following up

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Round 4

Terracotta vs. lhce628
King Billu vs. Pohjis
EternalSnowman vs. Alpha Rabbit
Garay oak vs. pooyou123456789q

Deadline: Saturday 7th July 23:59 GMT+1
Activity: Judgement will be based off Smogon VMs so it is up to you to contact your opponents via Smogon for activity cases, if there isn't sufficient evidence whether one user should get activity over the other, the series will be coinflipped.
Reminders: Gothitelle is Banned, But Gothorita is legal!, Tournament is a Bo1 series.
Replays are mandatory to be saved, in case of disputes. (If you don't want to post them you can pm me them, but its better for the quality of the tour if replays are posted on the thread) - If you don't post / pm a replay you are NOT getting win unless the loser confirms

Last edited:

The Gunner

formerly Enzo Gorlami
is a Tiering Contributor
it was, and it did literally the same thing gothitelle does
The point of my post wasn't to highlight Gothorita's effectiveness vs Gothitelle. I'm just trying to wrap my head around why such problematic Pokemons in the OObers tier have essentially 0 usage -- that too in a tournament conceived solely to experiment this particular Pokemon.

Last edited:
The point of my post wasn't to highlight Gothorita's effectiveness vs Gothitelle. I'm just trying to wrap my head around why such problematic Pokemons in the OObers tier have essentially 0 usage -- that too in a tournament conceived solely to experiment this particular Pokemon.
why dont you tell this to Nayrz or post it in the suspect thread instead of making ironical comments in a tour that isnt even in the circuit

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Activity:

Terracotta vs. lhce628 - Terracotta missed scheduled time and conceded the win to Ihce in a forum post
King Billu vs. Pohjis - King Billu missed scheduled timeslot and Pohjis was online and tried to play the series

Semi-Finals:

lhce628 vs. Garay oak
Pohjis vs. EternalSnowman

Deadline: Tuesday 10th July 23:59 GMT+1
Activity: Judgement will be based off Smogon VMs so it is up to you to contact your opponents via Smogon for activity cases, if there isn't sufficient evidence whether one user should get activity over the other, the series will be coinflipped.
Reminders: Gothitelle is Banned, But Gothorita is legal!, Tournament is a Bo1 series.
Replays are mandatory to be saved, in case of disputes. (If you don't want to post them you can pm me them, but its better for the quality of the tour if replays are posted on the thread) - If you don't post / pm a replay you are NOT getting win unless the loser confirms

Last edited:

Cynara

Banned deucer.
Finals:

Garay oak vs. EternalSnowman

Deadline: GET THIS DONE. (Preferably by Sunday)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)