ORAS Ubers Take It To Reality (Top #2)

Jeong

Banned deucer.
TAKE IT TO REALITY.

INTRODUCTION|
Hello everyone! If you're watching this is that I have become to do. Return with another team to share amicably with you. At last I have drawn strength and decided to do this now. I must say that since I returned to Ubers, this is certainly the best teams I've moved. And I took months. On the other hand, no significant achievement in tournaments. If the ladder is considered that, which is not easy, because it was not bad. The Uber against is that is not always present in official tournaments and is difficult to highlight. Capitalizing on the subject, I would like to take this into account for the future. Well, the team may be a bit weak, very common with Pdon present in all soil types. I changed small pieces left in evidence before me, now I have more control when given me a similar situation. I was trapped in a movement or lack of priority made my rivals had more placid victory. The combination of Rock Tomb of Excadrill and Eruption of Pdon is lethal. It would be something like a Sticky Webb or Trick Room, just hitting the target with style. Another thing to note is Arceus, since it is poison type. It is primarily intended for Xerneas, but if this takes some psychic'm lost. I am surprised that lately there is a mass of people using to Xerneas that way. So far all part of introduction.

THE TEAM|

Excadrill @

Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rock Tomb
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin

· Why Excadrill? It seemed a good idea to make an offensive team based on the. At first I looked viable option to bring Toxic instead of Rock Tomb, which seems to me a useful move, but everything depends on the equipment. Well, as this is an offensive one, which is my favorite style, I decided to do Jolly + Rock Tomb, and so to make things faster pressure and try to stay in the Trap Rocks rival camp. Thus secret are disabled Focus Sash and is a great help for those behind.

Groudon-Primal @

Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Eruption
- Dragon Pulse
- Earth Power
- Stone Edge

· Why Groudon-Primal? Obvious is now the king of Uber. It is mathematically indisputable that the decision is part of this. It is key and I love the offensive duo generated by Excadrill to faster than things. Eruption allows me to take advantage if this is in good health and safety I'm faster than you have before it with. Dragon Pulse for dragons, as these fit more or less the Eruption. Stone can be worth, but may fail. Reserved for Ho-Oh. Earth Power STAB and better accuracy when running.

Arceus-Poison @

Ability: Multitype
EVs: 112 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpA / 136 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Poison Jab
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam

· Why Arceus-Poison? Xerneas is another threat that we have to be careful. The only effective and reliable response in principle Arceus Poison. As long as this does not lead Psi or similar. If so, I can go saying goodbye. Before carrying SD instead of Extreme Speed, but after trying a lot I realized there were many turns in which she missed not having priority. And the truth is that I do better in this way, no need to increase attack. The bulk has is to receive the best possible Moonblast of Xerneas +2.

Yveltal @

Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Oblivion Wing
- Dark Pulse
- Sucker Punch
- Foul Play

· Why Yveltal? I did not want to be so weak ground type and so I wanted another pokemon that would avoid. In addition to their physical and special power. This has been another change like Arceus which also suits me better. I have changed almost everything. It has better response and lead Black Glasses still hitting hard with his stab Sinister and I have no problems as before staying locked in a single attack. Foul Play is a relief to stand up to the physical tanks used as Arceus (Ex)

Salamence-Mega @

Ability: Aerilate
EVs: 192 HP / 252 Atk / 64 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Double-Edge
- Facade
- Roost

· Why Salamence Mega? Because it is the best offensively in uber mega and fits perfectly in this team. It may seem not, but with the bulk holds up well as Arceus Ex +1.5 killer to attack and can top it off with Double Edge + Dragon Dance. Open many holes through which you can get to things like Ho-Oh. I do not fear the Sacred Fire can burn since've Facade for these cases. In many fighting has been the key factor. It's scary damage you can do if you leave a minimum gap.

Xerneas @

Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 32 Def / 252 SpA / 224 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Sleep Talk

· Why Xerneas? Attacks before anything Deoxys S / Shaymin-S Scarf not named. Here's Scarf team. I needed something with good response to Darkrai. This is always a tricky pokemon fit, but this set is designed to enter Dark Void and top it off with the combined Sleep Talk + Moonblast.También is an escape into another dangerous Pokemon, Deoxys A, provided it is not faster . It is as if a Geomancy but hitting more loose. It helps a lot to precise tolerance of Defog Giratina-O / Giratina to facilitate the work of Excadrill.​

IMPORTABLE|
Excadrill @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rock Tomb
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Eruption
- Dragon Pulse
- Earth Power
- Stone Edge

Arceus-Poison @ Toxic Plate
EVs: 112 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpA / 136 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Poison Jab
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam

Yveltal @ Black Glasses
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Oblivion Wing
- Dark Pulse
- Sucker Punch
- Foul Play

Salamence-Mega @ Salamencite
Ability: Aerilate
EVs: 192 HP / 252 Atk / 64 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Double-Edge
- Facade
- Roost

Xerneas @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 32 Def / 252 SpA / 224 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Sleep Talk

PEAK|

THREATS LIST|
·
-> Cloyster not usually see very often, but when I see one I have to prepare well if I want to stop it in its tracks. That's why I've made changes to the team because this is of the greatest threats if used Shel Smash. I can with, but at least someone would fall on my side.

·
->
Diancie mega is another problem that I face. At first glance it is clear that my team suffers a lot, although there are varied options to remove. With Excadrill provided you keep full health. That would be one, the other with Pdon, Arceus-Poison or even Xerneas, looks best if it is somewhat weakened.

Last edited:
Hey Man! I feel like this is a really solid team overall but as you said, you seem to struggle with cloyster and a Simple way to fix this is to add a Arceus Water > Arceus Poison. Cloyster Can do jack squat to a Arceus water and arceus water can Serve as a bulkier defogger in the tier. Arceus poison is a cool mon and I'm a big fan of using in In AG, but I feel like poison in general isn't that great of a type in ubers and while being able to check xerneas, there are more overall effective ways to beat Xerneas.

Arceus-Water @ Splash Plate
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Recover
- Toxic/defog
- Ice Beam
- Judgment

This can serve as a better defogger than your current rapid spinner of Drill, and it also lets you run Iron Head > Stealth Rocks on your drill so that you an check xerneas if you have your sash in tact. If you also afford to run a more defensive spread on your groudon as your team needs something more sturdy to switch into ho-oh and this + arceus water can do the job.

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake / Blades
- Stone Edge
- Roar / dragon tail

This groudon also adds a more stable switch in on Mega Mence, Xerneas, and Ho-oh. Your team didn't appreciate taking a hit on either of Mega Mence and Ho-Oh, and Xerneas can find room to sweep late game.

Good luck with the team and have a good day n_n

Hello Ha In Kang. I'm not surprised you got that high on ladder. I'm aware of both the power of Choice Scarf Xerneas and the utility of Excadrill in the current metagame. However, I personally feel this team can be further improved especially that it struggles with the following threats:

1) Extreme Killer Arceus: No checks at all besides Mega Salamence who dies to +2 Stone Edge. It can easily set up on Poison Arceus as well as other Pokemon abusing its bulk.

2) Water Arceus and physically bulky Primal Kyogre: Primal Groudon can't 2HKO neither Primal Kyogre nor Water Arceus with what it currently runs. On the other hand, Water and Ice coverage hurt everything on your team.

Weakness identification:

1) Poison Arceus and Yveltal create a weak link in the team. One of them should be replaced.
2) The Primal Groudon set you are using is only viable and shines best on Toxic Spikes teams and not on your team.

Possible Fixes (while keeping Poison Arceus since I like innovation):

1) Double Dance Primal Groudon > Eruption Primal Groudon. Double Dance is currently its best set. It checks Primal Kyogre and deals huge damage with Precipice Blades. It also checks Water Arceus after Swords Dance with a big chance to OHKO. Moreover, It lives any hit from +2 Xerneas and deals great damage with Precipice Blades. Finally, It revenge kills Mega Salamence by living a +1 Double Edge and retaliating with Stone Edge.
Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 156 HP / 252 Atk / 100 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Precipice Blades

2) Special Giratina-O > Yveltal. It checks Extreme Killer Arceus, hits really hard, and spam status.
Giratina-Origin @ Griseous Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Def / 244 SpA / 12 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hex
- Draco Meteor
- Toxic / Defog
- Thunder Wave

Hope I helped and good luck!

On a side note, Execute, lead Excadrill's niche is Mold Breaker Stealth Rock. Otherwise It's useless. If he wants to run an offensive Excadrill, he has to build a sand offense.

Last edited:
Hola! Congratulations on your peak, this an interesting team with Arceus-Poison who gets all the attention here. Excadrill + Scarf Xerneas is a good core on Offensive teams, nice sinergy. But looking at the rest there are some small flaws, but no big deal you can fix them.
First of all, I'd like to mention Ekiller (Arceus-Normal) as a threat to your team, Ekiller is pretty popular and the current set on Yveltal doesn't help you.
+2 252 Atk Life Orb Arceus Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Yveltal: 387-458 (106.9 - 126.5%)
Arceus-Poison might be good in Anything Goes (as Execute said) but unfortunately, not in Ubers. I'd suggest replace Arceus-Poison with Calm Mind Arceus-Ghost. Arceus-Ghost survives one +2 Shadow Claw and if your Salamence dies it can act as a backup check. It also helps vs Diancie.

Talking of Yveltal, you should consider changing its EVs to
132 HP / 28 Atk / 252 SpA / 96 Spe
Rash Nature.
96 Spe outspeeds Lugia and 132 HP lets Yveltal live Mega Salamence's Return only Stealth Rock.
Knock Off > Foul Play, Foul Play is good on defensive set but you're offensive. Also Life Orb > Black Glasses, with LO the Oblivion Wing's damage is more on Xerneas etc.

Lastly Primal-Groudon, you're using especial Pdon which is not that bad but Paradancer set is better on your team, offers good bulk, coverage, and it also helps versus Xerneas.

tl;dr
Ghost

>
and Evs.

Paradancer

Arceus-Ghost @ Spooky Plate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Recover
- Focus Blast

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Atk / 68 SpD / 68 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Rock Slide
- Swords Dance
- Thunder Wave

That's all, suerte! ^-^

Jeong

Banned deucer.
OMG! I did not think I had messages and aids least as good as yours. The truth is that the team have moved far enough to realize that he is weak to many things, but I ignored possible changes and tried to follow. Thank you very much disturb the three in your time here. Well, by order:

Execute -> The change that advised me I like. I suppose you've also seen that Cloyster is a party. Water Arceus but that's history. Now it will not be so comfortable. I do not rule that, I'll try. Same with the Arceus Poison I got carried away with creativity, haha. Thanks for the contribution, man.
Moreover, the second option that I propose is delicate. My Excadrill is offensive to Stealth Rock. Then Rock Tomb I consider very broken, as it is easier precionar opponent and if it falls then top it with another. Although it is viable and not look so bad, I can try that too. It is true that the ones you mention, Salamence is a real pain. So make room look good with that set Pdon. Thanks again.

Lord Outrage -> Look, kids, it's Mr. Lord Outrage. I can die in peace. Since you gave like my team to even comment on, still did not believe it (?) Now really, thanks for commenting. And yes, if Arceus Killer Extreme get a Sword Dance is just to give me problems. The only solution I have is Salamence, trying to weaken it or follow it with priority. Yes, that set that use Pdon can be as good as bad. That is, on computers where the basis of the strategy are the Toxic Spikes and others, will be difficult to pull Eruption. And with faster or priority bugs little I can do. It is feasible, yes, but there may be something better. Like, what you say, I do Double Dancer. I honestly like it, I think I'll try too. Thanks.
Consider changing Yveltal by Giratina-O binding. Yes, it is a cry of relief. With I have an effective response to Arceus EX. Or so I hope, haha. That set you say is God. Thank you.

Arii Stella -> Buenas! You have a reputation for giving good advice, I will trust you, haha. The truth, I had no idea that in Arceus Poison. I just wanted to innovate a little, haha. Well, have Xerneas away. Ghost Arceus seems like a good guy. Moreover, it would help against Diancie, which is another of the threats and unfortunately is very common. Thank you for what the Yveltal, the truth never finished convince Foul Play being offensive, although it may surprise you. I'll do what you say. Moreover, the distribution of EVs seems right too and Life Orb option for Oblivion damage in Xerneas may be important and make a difference. That set Pdon've tried in the past and is the best, haha. It's life. Yes, you come with me. I dont lose anything. Gracias, guapa (?)

I'm not playing much lately and perhaps not as before, but when I come forward I will not hesitate to try things. Sorry, but I promise. It's just that I'm resting a bit. Sorry if my English is bad, I do my best but it gives me wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)