- Hidden Power [Fire]

Hoopa-Unbound
@ Choice Specs Ability: Magician
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe Timid Nature IVs: 1 Atk
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psyshock
-Psychic
-Dark Pulse

Explanation: So we have tapu koko and landorus volturn for extra momentum. Landorus being my spike setter and Tapu koko with its electric terrain to boost its STAB move thunderbolt and boost kyurem's already powerful Fusion Bolt. Kartana is my defogger due to kyurem basicly being screwed if any hazards are out. Kartana and his STAB moves leaf blade and smart strike make him an excellent sweeper in my team. Hoopa u specs is one of my favorite pokemon setups. with specs increasing power hoopa is my wallbreaker for this team. Mega gyarados I mainly put in for being a water type and using waterfall as well as taunt. One thing I see annoying my team is walls like Mega sableye. That's why gyrados has taunt and also DD to make his moves more effective as well as speed up. Landorus T has earthquake to get ride of annoying steel types that can mess up kyurem. Tapu koko and landorus have hidden power ice for any predict switch ins and opposing landoruses.

Thank you for reading. This is my first time making a thread so maybe leave some tips on how to get it right next time and also give me some suggestions for my team. BYEEEEEEE

Last edited:

ayedan

5 am in Toronto
Hey Spiritsery! I looked at your team and I see it has troubles with a couple mons. The mon that most worries me is volcarona. You have no speed control and once that mon gets +1, its sweeping time. So, i recommend changing hoopa-u -----> scarf gren. Scarf gren is great speed control and can help with the volc trouble you have. In the process, u can set up spikes and revenge kill other mons! The second mon I see you having trouble with is ferrothorn. Ferrothorn can easily switch into 4/6 mons and take minimal damage. So I recommend changing Grassium Kartana -----> Fightium Kartana and Smart Strike ----> Swords Dance. this can help with ferrothorn, celesteela, heatran, along with many other steel types. And be a wallbreaker in the process.

Other optional picks:
Hp Ice Landorus ----> defog: can help u increase the chances of a kart sweep and not have kartana run defog. And, defog is usually seen on scarf kartanas if anything.

Kartana Defog ----> Substitute/Smart Strike: can help u set up on opposing mons like greninja fearing scarf. Smart strike to hit the mons that resist grass + fighting (Amoonguss, Mega Venusaur, Dragonite)

I hope i helped some!

Last edited:
Hey Spiritsery! I looked at your team and I see it has troubles with a couple mons. The mon that most worries me is volcarona. You have no speed control and once that mon gets +1, its sweeping time. So, i recommend changing hoopa-u -----> scarf gren. Scarf gren is great speed control and can help with the volc trouble you have. In the process, u can set up spikes and revenge kill other mons! The second mon I see you having trouble with is ferrothorn. Ferrothorn can easily switch into 4/6 mons and take minimal damage. So I recommend changing Grassium Kartana -----> Fightium Kartana and Smart Strike ----> Swords Dance. this can help with ferrothorn, celesteela, heatran, along with many other steel types. And be a wallbreaker in the process.

Other optional picks:
Hp Ice Landorus ----> defog: can help u increase the chances of a kart sweep and not have kartana run defog. And, defog is usually seen on scarf kartanas if anything.

Kartana Defog ----> Substitute/Smart Strike: can help u set up on opposing mons like greninja fearing scarf. Smart strike to hit the mons that resist grass + fighting (Amoonguss, Mega Venusaur, Dragonite)

I hope i helped some!
Thanks for the help ill be sure to try them out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)