Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
List of stuff you have is fantastic haha

Would you trade this for a Tyrunt with the elemental fangs? It's 5 IVs (31/31/31/x/31/31) I would've offered a larvitar with DD and Pursuit 5 IVs but I saw you had one, I also have most mega items and BM items, lmk.
Pokemon: Aron | Ability: Rock Head/Sturdy |Nature: Adament/Impish | IV:31/31/31/x/31/31(x)
Egg Moves: Curse, Stealth Rocks, Superpower, Head Smash

UPDATE:

Pokemon: Shellder | Ability: Skill Link | Nature: Adament/Jolly | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Rock Blast, Icicle Spear. Aqua Ring, Rapid Spin

Pokemon: Chansey | Ability: Natural Cure | Nature: Bold | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Aromatherapy, Heal Bell, Gravity, Seismic Toss

Pokemon: Snorunt | Ability: Moody (Cursed Body) | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Spikes, Fake Tears, Avalanche, Block

Pokemon: Zangoose | Ability: Toxic Boost | Nature: Jolly | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Counter, Night Slash, Flail, Curse
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pokemon: Yvetal | Ability: Dark Aura | Nature: Rash | IV: 31/30/31/31/31/31
OT: Arthur
ID: 05997

Pokemon: Yvetal | Ability: Dark Aura | Nature: Impish | IV: 31/31/x/31/31/31
OT: Death
ID: 62294

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#ORASHype

Pokemon: Slowpoke | Ability: Regenerator | Nature: Bold | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Belch, Block, Wonder Room, Future Sight

Pokemon: Treeko | Ability: Overgrow/Unburden | Nature: Naive | IV: 31/31/31/31/x/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Breath, Leaf Storm, Double Kick, Crunch

Pokemon: Swablu | Ability: Natural Cure | Nature: Timid | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Hyper Voice, Dragon Rush, Agility, Haze

Pokemon: Sabeyle| Ability: Prankster | Nature: Bold | IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Recover, Sucker Punch, Nasty Plot, Trick

Pokemon: Bagon | Ability: Sheer Force| Nature: Naive | IV: 31/31/31/31/x/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Thrash

Pokemon: Beldum | Ability: Clear Body | Nature: Adament | IV: 31/31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: None

Pokemon: Buneary | Ability: Klutz | Nature: Jolly | IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Fake Out, Ice Punch, Switcheroo, Focus Punch
(Mudkip w/ added egg moves coming soon)

Hi, do you know who SRed this?

Hi, do you know who SRed this?

Unfortunately, I do not know :[ But I am able to tell you who I got it from.
List of stuff you have is fantastic haha

Would you trade this for a Tyrunt with the elemental fangs? It's 5 IVs (31/31/31/x/31/31) I would've offered a larvitar with DD and Pursuit 5 IVs but I saw you had one, I also have most mega items and BM items, lmk.
Pokemon: Aron | Ability: Rock Head/Sturdy |Nature: Adament/Impish | IV:31/31/31/x/31/31(x)
Egg Moves: Curse, Stealth Rocks, Superpower, Head Smash
Thanks! But sorry, I already have a Tyrunt like that unfortunately. :[

Hey I'd love to trade for a Bold Bulbasaur and a Wooper. I've got a King's Rock/Dragon Scale/Reaper Cloth and a bunch of the 'ites' as well. I don't even need perfect 5 Pokemon, just a couple of 31's would be fine with me!

Hey I'd love to trade for a Bold Bulbasaur and a Wooper. I've got a King's Rock/Dragon Scale/Reaper Cloth and a bunch of the 'ites' as well. I don't even need perfect 5 Pokemon, just a couple of 31's would be fine with me!
Hey! I would gladly trade spitbacks (4-5IV's) of Bold Bulbasaur and a Wooper for a King's Rock and Dragon Scale if that's fine with you :]
Can you please tell me who you got it from?
It was obtained from Unowninator

I see that ORAS hype. Do you have a Limber Buneary ? I could breed you one in a Dream Ball with egg moves if you are needing one?

I see that ORAS hype. Do you have a Limber Buneary ? I could breed you one in a Dream Ball with egg moves if you are needing one?
I don't have a Limber Buneary :/ It'll be great if you can breed me one, however from the looks of it, it seems you're breeding it for me for at no cost? xD If so, that's so nice :3 You sure you don't want anything from my thread or at least tell me when you need (so I can look around for it) ? :3 I feel a little guilty getting people to breed me things with nothing in return :/ But if you want to breed it for me, that'll be nice :]

I don't have a Limber Buneary :/ It'll be great if you can breed me one, however from the looks of it, it seems you're breeding it for me for at no cost? xD If so, that's so nice :3 You sure you don't want anything from my thread or at least tell me when you need (so I can look around for it) ? :3 I feel a little guilty getting people to breed me things with nothing in return :/ But if you want to breed it for me, that'll be nice :]
Well if you ever come across an english legit untrained Jirachi Jolly/Adamant/Impish/Careful with Iron Head then try to get me one. I'll start breeding that Buneary eitherway.

Well if you ever come across an english legit untrained Jirachi Jolly/Adamant/Impish/Careful with Iron Head then try to get me one. I'll start breeding that Buneary eitherway.
Alright :] I'll try to look around for one of those. Thanks in advance for breeding the Buneary

I've quoted your post on the previos page before this and you never got back to me. :[ Anyways, we can do Tornadus for the Mewtwo :] Just tell me when you can trade
Hey, sorry about that, my computer is crapping out on me. I'm buying a new one on August 22nd, but for now, this one will have to do. Some times it wont let me access the internet so I might not be online much until the 22nd. I can trade now though! I'll add you and if you see me online, just invite the trade and nickname a monster with your user name on it and another one with what I'm suppose to trade you and I'll hook you up. Lol, why didn't nintendo bring back voice chat this generation?

Hey, sorry about that, my computer is crapping out on me. I'm buying a new one on August 22nd, but for now, this one will have to do. Some times it wont let me access the internet so I might not be online much until the 22nd. I can trade now though! I'll add you and if you see me online, just invite the trade and nickname a monster with your user name on it and another one with what I'm suppose to trade you and I'll hook you up. Lol, why didn't nintendo bring back voice chat this generation?
Hey! It's alright, I understand that you have problems with your computer :[ I'll do the same here and add you and head online, and just to remind you, you're suppose to trade me the Shiny Timid Mewtwo :]

Your Buneary is ready. Female Dream Ball Limber 31/31/31/31/31/31 with Fake Out, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)