Tatertot's Bizarre Bazaar

Hi! I really only need a female Karrablast, how about I trade you Gastly for it?

I value most of my shinies the same as bred pokes, since cloning takes so little effort compared to breeding, but thanks for looking out
If I can only pick one I'd prefer the snover.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
If I can only pick one I'd prefer the snover.
Hmm...I value that one higher than the others since I bred it myself. Would you do Gastly+1 other breedable poke/shiny, or is Snover really the only thing you're interested in?

Snover is the main thing I was interested in. I have a gengar already and have seen it on other threads across a couple sites. Your thread does clearly state you are willing to trade anything listed and my karrablast is also beyond what you asked for. I have you added and am online if you'd like to trade.

If you'd like, I'm willing to keep it non-redistributable. I only want it for my own collection and don't plan to compete with you.

Tatertot

Snover is the main thing I was interested in. I have a gengar already and have seen it on other threads across a couple sites. Your thread does clearly state you are willing to trade anything listed and my karrablast is also beyond what you asked for. I have you added and am online if you'd like to trade.
Sorry, not interested anymore. My thread states the following:
2) Given how easy it is to clone something vs. the time it takes to breed, I usually value shinies the same as bred Pokémon, so if you’d like one of my shinies but don’t have your own to offer, fear not.
Key word there is usually. I'm not obligated to trade any Pokémon in my thread for any offer. Thanks, but I've found another offer from someone else.

Edit: I just realized that Snover was listed under my normal shiny section, not in my trophy section as I intended it to be. Sorry for the confusion!

Wants:
1. Timer Ball Overcoat Karrablast (willing to trade any Pokémon in my thread for this!)
2. Matching ball Pokémon from Unova that I don't already have
3. Other matching ball Pokémon / Trick Room Pokémon
The above is what I'm referring to. If you don't feel like following through with what you've posted, what would you like added in return for snover? Also, I hope ahrein isn't your source for karrablast, because he asked me for one of mine earlier today.

Last edited:
Hi Tatertot, I'm interested in a Male Froakie Spitback of any IV's and of any ability.
#656 Froakie
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Any Ability
IVs:
Any
Egg Moves: Bestow, Mud Sport, Toxic Spikes, Camouflage

I can breed you 5IV flawless of any Pokemon in my thread, and in addition to that, I can breed you any of the following Pokemon:
Also do feel free to request any nature:
Houndour -Level ball Eggmoves:(Reversal, Destiny Bond, Sucker Punch, Counter)
Jigglytuff- Moon ball,
Pinsir - Safari ball Eggmoves: (Feint, Me First, Quick Attack, Close Combat) (Jolly) Ability:Mold Breaker
Stunfisk - Level ball Eggmoves: (Earthpower, Curse, Pain Split, Yawn)
Starly - Level ball
Onix - Dreamball - Eggmoves: (Flail, Block, Rock Climb, Heavy Slam) Ability: Dry Armor
Sneasel - Moonball - Eggmoves: (Fake out, Ice Punch, Pursuit, Counter)
Pidgey -Level Ball - Eggmoves: (Steel wing and Brave Bird)

I believe I've listed Pokemon that are different variations than those that you already have. Hopefully I have something that interests you. Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Tatertot

Hi Tatertot, I'm interested in a Male Froakie Spitback of any IV's and of any ability.
#656 Froakie
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Any Ability
IVs:
Any
Egg Moves: Bestow, Mud Sport, Toxic Spikes, Camouflage

I can breed you 5IV flawless of any Pokemon in my thread, and in addition to that, I can breed you any of the following Pokemon:
Also do feel free to request any nature:
Houndour -Level ball Eggmoves:(Reversal, Destiny Bond, Sucker Punch, Counter)
Jigglytuff- Moon ball,
Pinsir - Safari ball Eggmoves: (Feint, Me First, Quick Attack, Close Combat) (Jolly) Ability:Mold Breaker
Stunfisk - Level ball Eggmoves: (Earthpower, Curse, Pain Split, Yawn)
Starly - Level ball
Onix - Dreamball - Eggmoves: (Flail, Block, Rock Climb, Heavy Slam) Ability: Dry Armor
Sneasel - Moonball - Eggmoves: (Fake out, Ice Punch, Pursuit, Counter)
Pidgey -Level Ball - Eggmoves: (Steel wing and Brave Bird)

I believe I've listed Pokemon that are different variations than those that you already have. Hopefully I have something that interests you. Thank you for your time.
I can give you a Male Froakie no problem, how about for a female Pidgey spitback? Since Froakie will be a spitback, I don't need perfect IVs on the Pidgey :)
Also, you might like to know that the Stunfisk you have is hacked. It's a Gen V Pokémon, which means it cannot be in a Level Ball.

Last edited:
I can give you a Male Froakie no problem, how about for a female Pidgey spitback? Since Froakie will be a spitback, I don't need perfect IVs on the Pidgey :)
Also, you might like to know that the Stunfisk you have is hacked. It's a Gen V Pokémon, which means it cannot be in a Level Ball.
Sounds good. :) It'll take me about 5 minutes or so to breed a female one.
And thank you for letting me know about the Stunfisk, I'll be sure to release it.

Tatertot

Sounds good. :) It'll take me about 5 minutes or so to breed a female one.
And thank you for letting me know about the Stunfisk, I'll be sure to release it.
I'm hatching a batch of Froakie eggs right now, I'll send you a request once I've found their IVs :)

I'm hatching a batch of Froakie eggs right now, I'll send you a request once I've found their IVs :)
Sounds good, I already hatched a couple females, checking their IV's too as we speak. Just send a request whenever you are ready. :)

Edit: What do you know hatched a flawless 31/31/31/x/31/31 female Pidgey so I'll just give one to you. :)

Edit Edit: Thanks for the Froakie Tatertot! :)

Last edited:

Tatertot

Sounds good, I already hatched a couple females, checking their IV's too as we speak. Just send a request whenever you are ready. :)

Edit: What do you know hatched a flawless 31/31/31/x/31/31 female Pidgey so I'll just give one to you. :)
Oh wow, thanks! I didn't get a 5 IV in the first batch, but hopefully it's ok. Thanks for the trade :)

Hey, more ideas for the Parent Upgrade Project:
#226 Mantine
Nature:
Bold / Modest
Ability: Water Absorb
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Haze (I'll add : Amnesia, Mirror Coat, Mud Sport)

#701 Hawlucha
Nature:
Adamant / Jolly
Ability: Unburden
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
(I'll add : Agility, Quick Guard, Baton Pass, Ally Switch)

Tatertot

Hey, more ideas for the Parent Upgrade Project:
#226 Mantine
Nature:
Bold / Modest
Ability: Water Absorb
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Haze (I'll add : Amnesia, Mirror Coat, Mud Sport)

#701 Hawlucha
Nature:
Adamant / Jolly
Ability: Unburden
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
(I'll add : Agility, Quick Guard, Baton Pass, Ally Switch)
Normally I'd say yes to both, but I just had a terrible bout of breeding with Mantines...over 70 and not one single 5 IV female. So I'm a little sick of the bastards :P But, I'd gladly do the Hawlucha deal :) I'll let you know when I have a female ready.
Trade later today?I can send Abra too
PM'd you, but I'll be available starting around 10 am US Eastern time.

Normally I'd say yes to both, but I just had a terrible bout of breeding with Mantines...over 70 and not one single 5 IV female. So I'm a little sick of the bastards :P But, I'd gladly do the Hawlucha deal :) I'll let you know when I have a female ready.
Alright, but for the Mantine, I don't need perfect 5iv. I can do just fine with a female spit back

Tatertot

Alright, but for the Mantine, I don't need perfect 5iv. I can do just fine with a female spit back
Ok, you talked me into it, haha. I'll hopefully get a 5 IV one for you, as long as it doesn't take a stupid long amount of time like the last one. I'll let you know when they're both ready

Sup man its me again, would you be interested in a shiny adamant rhydon in a heavy ball with 4 egg moves and a spread of 31/31/31/xx/31/30?
I was interested in shiny duskull

Tatertot

Sup man its me again, would you be interested in a shiny adamant rhydon in a heavy ball with 4 egg moves and a spread of 31/31/31/xx/31/30?
I was interested in shiny duskull
Hi! Sorry, I think I'll have to pass this time. Even though it's really close to 5 IV, it really needs to be perfect for me to have interest in it :/

Ok,time to do upgrade projects,can you upgrade my safari ball pinsir to have those EMs and IVs?I will be shoving you a female scyther too

Tatertot

Ok,time to do upgrade projects,can you upgrade my safari ball pinsir to have those EMs and IVs?I will be shoving you a female scyther too
That's not really the way the upgrade project works :P I'm also not interested in a Pinsir like that, sorry

Would you happen to have a female meditite spitback with bullet punch? Really anything will do, I just need the egg moves since I got a 6IV ditto from a friend

Edit: Nvm

Last edited:
Hello again,

Would you be interested in any of the following?
- Blue Female Shellos, Relaxed, Storm Drain, 31/x/31/31/31/0, Yawn, Nest Ball
- Female Starly, Adamant, Reckless, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Double Edge, Roost, Timer Ball
- Female Remoraid, Quiet, Sniper, 31/x/31/31/31/0, Water Spout, Water Pulse, Repeat Ball

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)