Tawp's Troll Team

My team wasn't built around trolling, but it ended as a total troll. The team works fine, but occasionally I am swept, so I need a little help. So here's the team building.

Conkeldurr was a reliable team member, so I decided to use it as the team's base.

Along with that, I needed something to stop any faster powerful attackers, so I thought I'd try Dusclops.

Mamoswine was needed to stop any Dragons, along with finishing weakened pokemon.

I liked the way the team was coming, but I needed something reliable to stop all the bulky pokemon and be the same itself.

Dragonite was added as a "back-up" plan. If things go wrong, I'll need something to fix it.

And then the lead. Golduck sounds gimmicky at first, but it actually does okay.

The Team

Golduck (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Cloud Nine
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Yawn
- Boil Over
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
Golduck was the first thing I could think of as a lead, so I tried it, and it worked fine. It seems to always status one or two things, and seriously damage a lot. Cloud Nine was the main reason for why I chose him, however it dosen't really make a difference. I noticed that most leads other than Politoed are pretty weak to it, so that's where the rest of the team comes in.

Roobushin (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Encourage
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Drain Punch
- Rock Slide
- Substitute
- Payback
There isn't much to explain other than Rock Slide. First of all, Encourage boost's it's power to 100, and it keeps the 90 accuracy making it a better Stone Edge. It also outclasses Mach Punch because usually, I can rely on his bulk along with Sub to let him attack. It catches many things off guard such as Gyarados and Zapdos.

Dusclops (M) @ Evolution Stone
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Night Shade
- Toxic
- Pain Split
- Disable
This set is suprisingly effective. This is how it works: I poison whatever it is that I switch him in on. Then, I use Disable. This makes certain that nothing will hit him super effective, because I don't know many pokemon who carry ghost and dark in the same set. By the time that I do this, I use Pain Split to weaken them and strengthen me. Then Night Shade finishes it. Then, I have half health, they're pokemon is dead, and the next pokemon will be poisoned and Pain Splitted. This pokemon is extremely bulky, so I can switch this in on most things without a problem.

Mamoswine (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Oblivious
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Endeavor
- Superpower
This thing kills any dragon or weakened enemy. Ice Shard dents anything, and EQ and SP OHKO many threats. The focus sash is nessesary, because SR and spikes are way less common, so I can freely use Endeavor on faster threats and Ice Shard them, Rattata style. Thick Fat isn't used because otherwise the only move I could use would be EQ.

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Trait: Heatproof
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Grass Knot
- Psychic
- Iron Defense
This isn't my most helpful member, but it deals out damage easily. Iron Defense needs to be changed for something else, but I don't know what. I can easily set up rocks to weaken the many many flying types out there, and Psychic hits hard to finish them. Grass Knot is for all the heavy ground types which are quite scary to my team.

Dragonite (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Multi-Scale
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Roost
This is my back up plan as I said earlier. Not much can come in the way of this thing, due to it's near perfect coverage and Multi-Scale + Roost. If something defensive comes in, then I get the perfect chance to DDance a few times and sweep with ease. Leftovers and Lum Berry are a constant change for me, to help from SS and Hail, but Lum Protects me from Breloom's Spore.

So that is my team, that I generally poison most pokemon and weaken them all in. Please help me find a way to improve it.

What the fuck I mean there isn't even a team to rate. I can't really believe that the team works fine as I can't confirm or deny anything. I mean, honestly though, how do you accidentally the whole team?

Try posting a coherently-structured Team and I'll do my best to rate it.

derp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)