teal cup I - Signups [Prize Included]

Status
Not open for further replies.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion

Welcome to the first ever teal cup! In an effort to satisfy my never ending desire to put my name on things, I've decided to host this tournament (with TD approval too!) Now, unfortunately, I can't provide too much in the way of an interesting format - I've got too many cobwebs in the brain in order to do that. So instead, this tournament is going to be single elimination SM OU, utilizing a very standard bracket, and with all the other typical tournament rules in place.

The twist in this case is the prize! The winner of this tournament will receive my Smogon 'reaction score' (like count) as their reward. There's no more tricks and turns than that, just play some SM, and maybe win a bunch of likes at the end!

At the time of writing, the prize pot is: 28,059

However, keep in mind we are in peak team tour season, and because I'm not on a roster, it's okay for me to troll a little bit more to increase that amount. I want to try to get it to 30,000 by the end of this tour if possible, but we will see!

To sign-up for the tournament, please post in the following format:

Name: XYZ
Timezone: XYZ
Fun Fact About Yourself: XYZ

Only submissions in the above format will be accepted, but I'll also probably accept extremely lower effort signups like "in" or someone ripping off the Finchtour 20XX meme for the trillionth time. Either way, come by, play some SM, and have fun!

Signups will close Sunday May 30th @ 10PM ET, after which time I will create a bracket. The rounds will follow the usual format, one week long, make sure you touch base for activity on the Smogon page so I can see it without having to hunt down screenshots. Honestly I'm not gonna go wild on the rules here, you all know what to do etc.

Looking forward to giving out the past 6 years of likes, gl everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)