team bulky hail (Little cup RMT)

Hello smogon I have been playing around in LC for a while with some seceuss.(ranked 10) the basic idea was to use speedy pokemon to hurt the enemy team and use the 2 decent "walls" to remove threats to the teams offesive might.
The anti lead

Snover (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 118 HP/200 Spd/188 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Blizzard
- Energy Ball
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Water Pulse
---i used to run a hail stall set here then i saw fuzznips RMT using a choice scarf anti lead snover. I tried it liked it and never went back since. It kills a amazing amount of leads and hurts the next guy that wants to come in. I play it semi sucidally though and depending on what i fight i may swich though i useally sac it.
The All around Supporter

Wynaut (M) @ Oran Berry
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 236 HP/132 Def/132 SDef
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Encore
- Mirror Coat
- Counter
- Destiny Bond
---wynut provides me with backup to prevent sweeps of threats like scarfed mankey. while supporting me it fixing my holes with Mighty putty! It can stop setup sweepers cold. and with destiny bond can kill the incoming pokemon.
the ghost counter
Munchlax (M) @ Leftovers

Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 196 Atk/116 Def/196 SDef
Sassy nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Protect
- Pursuit
- Frustration
munchlax is my counter to the many special sweepers and ghosts that plague Little cup. using a single move pursuit a great many formerly powerful pokemon go down. leftovers allow me to heal the damage from the hail. Protect stops a incoming attack and stalls with hail while EQ and frustration give me power.
---The Hammer

Porygon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Download
EVs: 200 Spd/240 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Blizzard
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
ahh porygon. With a scarf and timid nature this pokemon reaches 21 speed out speeding every non speed boosted OU LC pokemon. The attacks provide coveredge for the various pokemon I encounter. After a special attack boost porygon has 27 special attack and 21 speed making it a potent special sweeper.
---Mr "i love my arms"

Elekid (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Static
EVs: 252 Atk/236 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Thunderpunch
- Quick Attack
- Ice Punch
- Cross Chop
standered Phisical kid set. This guy with 20 speed and decent attack kills many of the threats in Little cup. Elekid kills many pokemon with its speed and the ability to swich moves. sweeping many teams single handedly. Or killing a few pokemon before dying (due to hail and LO)
---The clean up batter

Dratini (M) @ Oran Berry
Ability: Shed Skin
EVs: 28 HP/244 Atk/196 Spd/36 SDef
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Outrage
- Extremespeed
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
good old DD extreme speed Tini. Does a great job in killing off injured pokes and If dratini gets off a DD say goodbye to 2-3 pokemon. Outrage will slaughter you. Dratini is used rather than bagon due to extreme speed giving dratini a prority attack.

So thats the team any questions?

Pokemon that are being considered to replace others
stunky>munchlax Stunky is a better ghost counter than lax anyway but munchlax can take hits much better
Scarfed ghastly/mankey>elekid scarfed mankeys and ghastlys give speed that elekid dosent have. and they dont take a double whammy from both Lo and hail. just hail but they cannot swich moves
Adamant>jolly on dratini. Dratini is jolly because then it reaches 22 speed more than the typical scarfers 21 speed. but it loses some OHKOs with outrage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)