Team Dragapult barriers and Bulkys to sweep

Hi everyone, I haven't been building a team for long, and I wanted a little help or to see how this team is doing. The winrate of this team is really positive, but it is true that with some pokes it "locks in". Ok, I'll explain:

-DRAGAPULT: It's the entry pokemon. I use it to mainly put both barriers. I can also use a barrier - roll curse and uturn

-URSALUNA: I use it as a relay from Dragapult. You can also take advantage of the fact that the change with u-turn enters and burns automatically. Sometimes I doubt whether to put tera fight on it because sometimes the drain punch doesn't work well for me

-BAXCALIBUR: I also use it as a relay for dragapult since with the barriers it gives me the option of DragonDance

-GREAT TUSK: It can combine well with barriers to remove hazzards, as well as being a good physical attacker (just like baxcalibur).

-IRON VALIANT: The sweeper par excellence. The rk of the team and quite effective against pokes like Skele, Dondozo, Gholdengo, Clodsi etc.

-DONDOZO: This is the one I have the most doubts with him. I don't know whether to replace it with something slow with TR like Slowking or Galarking, or Hatterene himself. I did some tests with Galarking with TR+Chilling Reception and it's not bad at all. But I have Dondozo for his ability for possible boosters.

--Negative points of the team: for example Corvi or simply a Gholdengo Tera can give me problems. Mostly steel pokes, with its resistance, but mostly corvi has given me several problems. Generally against a team stall I have problems but thanks to the power of ursaluna or Baxcalibur the truth is that I cover that

I'm sorry to write it all so badly, I'm quite a newbie, and I don't even know if I did the translation correctly, nor have I posted images as I've seen in other threads on the forum, I'm sorry.
Here below I leave the paste of the team so that you can see it more thoroughly

-- TEAM: https://pokepast.es/62bce7d3011fa033

A greeting and thanks to all

Icono de Validado por la comunidad

Attachments

1LDK

Vengeance
is a Top Team Rater
Hey, I see that you're trying to make a Hyper Offense style of team (HO for short) and while the base in general is solid, there are a few things you could do to make the team better

Big Changes

:Dondozo: ----> :Kingambit:

Dondozo just doesn't work on a fast-paced team like the one you're trying to do, dondozo is more suited for a balanced or defensive play style, so we are changing this to kingambit, he will provide a nice bulky mon that fits on all kinds of teams, that can clean the game and revenge kill things in an emergency

Kingambit @ Lum Berry
Ability: Supreme Overlord
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Kowtow Cleave
- Swords Dance
- Low Kick

This set provides you with a 1 time immunity to status, low kick for opposing kingambits and the rest is to hit enemies with

Small Changes

:Iron valiant: will need a reform, while its a great cleaner with coverage, this kind of team needs a different set

Iron Valiant @ Booster Energy
Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball
- Moonblast
- Encore

This set has the speed boost of scarf, has the shadow ball + tera ghost combo, but also has liberty of moves and has a cool tech in encore, which can force enemys to switch out, allowing you to gain another boost or attack again

:great tusk: will need another change of set

Great Tusk @ Eject Pack
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Close Combat
- Headlong Rush
- Rapid Spin

While a super damaging tusk is cool, the utility of rocks in creating some form of additional pressure and the momentum you can gain from eject pack makes it a better addition for this team, eject pack will make you switch you automatically when you get a stat drop, therefore, you can give a close combat or a headlong rush and instantly switch out to another mon

:ursaluna: also needs a bit of a change

Ursaluna @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 116 HP / 252 Atk / 140 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Facade
- Headlong Rush
- Fire Punch

Your ursaluna set wants to set up guts safely, but since you're in a Hyper Offense team, you want to end the game as fast as possible, therefore, we are changing protect for swords dance, your screens should give you enough protection to activate guts, and fire punch above drain punch because with your set, you get blocked by Air Ballon Gholdengo, one of the most common mons right now. also, the 140 speed allows you to outspeed corviknight, allowing you to hit him hard with a +2 guts booster facade

And those are the changes, I know it seems a lot so here is the paste, so you can have a better look https://pokepast.es/a3dd106cf7217303
I hope you like these changes

Hey, I see that you're trying to make a Hyper Offense style of team (HO for short) and while the base in general is solid, there are a few things you could do to make the team better

Big Changes

:Dondozo: ----> :Kingambit:

Dondozo just doesn't work on a fast-paced team like the one you're trying to do, dondozo is more suited for a balanced or defensive play style, so we are changing this to kingambit, he will provide a nice bulky mon that fits on all kinds of teams, that can clean the game and revenge kill things in an emergency

Kingambit @ Lum Berry
Ability: Supreme Overlord
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Kowtow Cleave
- Swords Dance
- Low Kick

This set provides you with a 1 time immunity to status, low kick for opposing kingambits and the rest is to hit enemies with

Small Changes

:Iron valiant: will need a reform, while its a great cleaner with coverage, this kind of team needs a different set

Iron Valiant @ Booster Energy
Ability: Quark Drive
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball
- Moonblast
- Encore

This set has the speed boost of scarf, has the shadow ball + tera ghost combo, but also has liberty of moves and has a cool tech in encore, which can force enemys to switch out, allowing you to gain another boost or attack again

:great tusk: will need another change of set

Great Tusk @ Eject Pack
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Close Combat
- Headlong Rush
- Rapid Spin

While a super damaging tusk is cool, the utility of rocks in creating some form of additional pressure and the momentum you can gain from eject pack makes it a better addition for this team, eject pack will make you switch you automatically when you get a stat drop, therefore, you can give a close combat or a headlong rush and instantly switch out to another mon

:ursaluna: also needs a bit of a change

Ursaluna @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 116 HP / 252 Atk / 140 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Facade
- Headlong Rush
- Fire Punch

Your ursaluna set wants to set up guts safely, but since you're in a Hyper Offense team, you want to end the game as fast as possible, therefore, we are changing protect for swords dance, your screens should give you enough protection to activate guts, and fire punch above drain punch because with your set, you get blocked by Air Ballon Gholdengo, one of the most common mons right now. also, the 140 speed allows you to outspeed corviknight, allowing you to hit him hard with a +2 guts booster facade

And those are the changes, I know it seems a lot so here is the paste, so you can have a better look https://pokepast.es/a3dd106cf7217303
I hope you like these changes
Thank you very much for the reply. I am going to add the changes and modify the team and I will test it by playing based on what you have recommended. Thank you !!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)